Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inaho

La Cordo D'oro

game/anime/mangahas anyone heard of this game turned/manga/ turned anime?
skin_9685.jpg
La corda d'oro ~primo passo~ also known as:Kiniro no Corda ~primo passo~

The story is about: Hino Kahoko is a 2nd year student at a music academy where the students are divided into two groups: those who wear the gray uniforms are the normal students, and those who wear the cream colored blazers have chosen a musical instrument as their course of study. This musical academy was founded by a musician who loved everything about music and made it his life to learn as much as he could. One day, he found a small fairy who he from that day on, decided to care for on his own. This fairy, Riri, suggested that he create a school teaches music and is how this academy was formed.

One day, Hino meets Riri at the school's entrance as a surprise to both of them. Only very few people have the ability to see Riri, and those who do are chosen by Riri to participate in the school's music contest. In the past, only music students participated, but this year the normal student Hino Kahoko will compete. At first, she is completely against this as she has never played an instrument before that day. Slowly, she begins to enjoy playing her violin, a magic violin given to her by Riri and upon whom it bestows the ability to play to anyone.

As a result of entering the music contest, she meets other contestants and must face the pressures from her peers and prejudice from the music students.

This anime began airing on TV Tokyo in Japan on October 1st, 2006. It airs late Sunday nights from 1:00am - 1:30am
Volumes: 17 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3394Published by: VizAnime Episodes: 1st Season: 26 + 2nd Season: 2*This series has also games released

LaCordadOrofull56302.jpg

LaCordadOrofull60392.jpg

LaCordadOrofull564312.jpg

I LOVE THE MANGA OF THIS STORY! But also they did a good adaptation of the manga for the anime...I just fall in love with each of the characters in their own ways...asides from *cougyukinocough*

I LOVE THE MANGA OF THIS STORY! But also they did a good adaptation of the manga for the anime...I just fall in love with each of the characters in their own ways...asides from *cougyukinocough*

i know but do you know which of the chracters hino will end up? just msg. me I'm dying to hear it but if not can you just post some spoilers: tea; leaves from the manga

i've been dying to find it here but can't get a hold of it

i love La Cordo D'oro ~primo Passo~

i don't know whta drawn me to it but i love it!!!

the music makes me feel relaz and stuffs.....i love the opening song because it's unique and the ending song was catchy......... *hums the song*

the 1st time i saw it was in the shojo beat magazine but i can't find it at Barnes&Nobles

and i can't seem to find it elsewhere on the net too...someone please gimme a shout/pm

if you know where to get the manga from.....

La Cordo D'oro ~primo Passo~ IS ALSO A GAME!?!?!

WHAT FORMAT?!

Guest ShouHipon~

theres a game of this anime?!!! coool!!!!!!!!!!

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCajM9PRTP8

http://www.trap17.com/index.php/kiniro-no-...oro_t42826.html

Eh, just google "Kiniro no Corda" game and you can probably find some stuff...

Actually, after reading, it started as a PC game and then moved to PS2. And, looking on gamespot o_0 There's already going to be a sequel in March 2007 for Japan...

does anyone have a list of the music they played?

i really want to know which Chopin piece the young kid played on the video tape. The one that made the girl cry. i can't find that bit. can anyone tell me?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! IFINALLY FOUND IT lol

i just read volumes 1-3 today at borders

and i couldnt remeber the title and then all of a sudden i look at soompi and found it YAY lol

i thought it was so good and now i just found out its an anime

im so excited im going to check it out THNX!!!!!! haha

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! IFINALLY FOUND IT lol

i just read volumes 1-3 today at borders

and i couldnt remeber the title and then all of a sudden i look at soompi and found it YAY lol

i thought it was so good and now i just found out its an anime

im so excited im going to check it out THNX!!!!!! haha

they stock it at Borders!?!?!? are u in America? cos i'm in Australia and i have a Borders close by