Taebin/danny Of 1tym [pic Spam]

Guest umbanana

OOOOOOO

I MISSSS TAEBINIEEE =(

i thought his album was gna come out end of 2006??? but then again, it's yg... and everything's always delayed = =

aaannywas, i miss this hottie so much

and i was hoping for some tae7en action coz i thought taebin 2nd would be around same time as se7en 4th

*sigh* if only that happened... DOUBLE HOTNESS <3

swth0neydew~ you touched his hand????

i was soo sooo sooo stupid... i met him twice, and the 2nd time i actually had a conversation with him and got his autograph and took pix but i FORGOT to shake his hand =___= im such an idiot.

Guest cindy-yang

OMG!!! TAEBIN!!!

oh how i miss this guy hes so hot and his voice is to die for and hes so funny and ACK! SE7EN CAN'T KEEP HIS HANDS OFF HIM lol

Guest Aphrodite

That is ONE sexy man! I love his style when his hair is spiked and he's wearing those sexy sunglasses of his. Gawd he's so suave and sex.

i was soo sooo sooo stupid... i met him twice, and the 2nd time i actually had a conversation with him and got his autograph and took pix but i FORGOT to shake his hand =___= im such an idiot.

What?... wow a lot of ppl met him... At least you got a pic with him!!!!

Archived