Shuffle!

Guest AMIbunny

Guest AMIbunny

SHUFFLEShufflefull60749.jpg

Plot:
The story takes place in a fictional universe where humans live in harmony with gods, resembling humans with slightly pointed ears, and devils (demons in the English dub of the anime), who have more prominently pointed ears. Despite their respective positive and negative connotations, both races are equally kind and good-natured. Ten years prior to the story, the gateway between the worlds of the gods and devils were opened, and since then, people from all races have been immigrating between the worlds. The characters attend the multi-racial high school, National Verbena Academy (バーベナ学園 Bābena Gakuen?) in Kōyō-chō (光陽町?, lit. Sunshine Town).[2] This is so humans, gods and devils can interact and learn to live together in harmony with mutual understanding rather than hatred, fear and ignorance. Also, due to dimensional tears (unknown why or how they appear) some members of each race had been transported to one of the other worlds where they married and had children. This is how some of the students with mixed lineage are able to be older than the gateway to the human world like Mayumi Thyme, whose human parent had fallen into the world of the Devils through one of those tears years before the gateway to the Human world had been opened, or Asa's mother, Ama Shigure, who somehow was transported from the world of the Devils to the Human world.

Volumes: 6 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1544Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 24 + 2nd Season: 12*This series has also games released
Kawapaper_Shuffle_0000001_1680x1050-1.jp

Shufflefull60702.jpg

Shufflefull60723.jpg

Has anyone seen this anime? I LOVE this anime, but i hate the ending =[ i wont say why because it will spoil the whole anime. It was good though right? i like Kaede and Sia the best image and PRIMULA is sooooooo adorable

Guest Take Five

i heard it sucked except for kaede being a psycho but i guess i'll watch it someday anyway. although i'm wondering what shuffle memories is supposed to be about.

Archived