Quantcast
triplem

What Are You Craving Right Now?

@mouse007, really? You must be missing a lot of Filipino foods. How about lechon? We're nearing the Halo2x season here in PH ... 

Because I'm watching Chocolate drama rn, I'm craving for Korean Foods.. and big chunks of Chocolates 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 1/26/2020 at 4:40 AM, thanie said:

@mouse007, really? You must be missing a lot of Filipino foods. How about lechon? We're nearing the Halo2x season here in PH ... 

Because I'm watching Chocolate drama rn, I'm craving for Korean Foods.. and big chunks of Chocolates 

@thanie I do miss a lot of Filipino foods.. mostly street food though because you can't get those here. There are Filipino restaurants here that sell good food like Lechon, etc so occasionally I'll get them. But no one here makes halo-halo quite like they make it there. Also, you can't buy puto bongbong like they make it there. 

Chocolate makes me crave Korean food too! 

• Love 2

On 1/27/2020 at 11:09 PM, mouse007 said:

@thanie I do miss a lot of Filipino foods.. mostly street food though because you can't get those here. There are Filipino restaurants here that sell good food like Lechon, etc so occasionally I'll get them. But no one here makes halo-halo quite like they make it there. Also, you can't buy puto bongbong like they make it there. 

Chocolate makes me crave Korean food too! 

@mouse007, True! 

It's difficult to make halo2x since most of the ingredients aren't available in your country, like, macapuno, ube halaya, langka ... at marami pang iba :lol:

Right now, i'm craving for ... Binignit :D

• Love 2

I am craving for 

chocolate pudding

chocolate sundae

ok I will order food online

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thanie said:

@mouse007, True! 

It's difficult to make halo2x since most of the ingredients aren't available in your country, like, macapuno, ube halaya, langka ... at marami pang iba :lol:

Right now, i'm craving for ... Binignit :D

@thanie what is binignit? 

Also, even when they have the ingredients here, it's so expensive and kuripot sa quantity! Parang puro yelo lang.

Right now I am craving La Paz Batchoy... :D

• LOL 1

@mouse007, Binignit or Ginataang Halo2x. It's kinda similar with Halo2x, only it requires "cooking". I love it :heart:. It's my favorite food ever since I was little. My mom used to cook it a lot, especially during rainy days and summer vacation. Basically, it's a mixture of malagkit rice,  coconut milk, tapioca pearls, gabi, saba banana, yam, sweet potato and sugar. Optional Ingredients: Langka .... 

After reading your comment, I immediately searched for La Paz Batchoy in the net. Hmmmmm.....

Right now, I'm craving for La Paz Bachoy... with lots of green onions and chicharon topppings. Yum!

13cde46a25dbdfc8c0146e5f5aa8a94f7fa45d1f

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@thanie binignit sounds yummy! :yum:

If you are ever in Bacolod, make sure you try their Batchoy there because that's where it originated. 

Right now I am craving Ginataan!

• LOL 1

On 1/30/2020 at 10:17 PM, mouse007 said:

If you are ever in Bacolod, make sure you try their Batchoy there because that's where it originated. 

Bacolod is known for its Inasal, Batchoy and sweet delicacies. 

Right now, I am craving for Bagoong na may kamatis :blush:

• Love 1

4 hours ago, thanie said:

Bacolod is known for its Inasal, Batchoy and sweet delicacies

yes!! Every time I visit (last time I went was 4 years ago before I got pregnant with my eldest) I make sure to eat all of that and seafood!! Yum!!

okay now I’m craving crab in garlic butter sauce!!! 

• Love 1

Halo-halo. 

I think I’m going to keep craving it until I have it. :joy:

• Love 1

7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Halo-halo. 

I think I’m going to keep craving it until I have it. :joy:

@mouse007 if it's possible, I could send you Halo2x to satisfy your cravings but it would probably melt before it reaches your country ...

I craved for Bachoy last night, so I went to a resto that specialized Bachoy. Upon entering, one of their waiters offered me their newest offering, Super Bachoy 123 (spicy bachoy with more toppings and the soup is kind of reddish :unsure: ) ...LOL! I ordered one serving, take-out. To my disappointment, it didn't taste good and it's too spicy ... 

Right now, I'm still craving for Bachoy :joy: (the original version)

• LOL 1

@thanie ugh that’s so disappointing!! Now you have to go and find the original version!!

There’s a place here that serves pretty good halo-halo (the ones from the Ph are still better of course) but it’s a bit far from me so it’s not easy to get to. :bawling:

I’m also craving taho

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I am craving for noodles now :kiss_wink:

I am bored with white rice. Feels like too heavy for my stomach.