2PM's Hwang Chansung (황찬성) Official Thread

Guest gail0623

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/26/2017 at 5:18 PM, im_cun said:

cont ..

sure. i am alone here .. i am just Chansung hardcore fans lol so this soompi site is my sharing for all Chansung lovers XD

Thank you.. :wub: I can see that. That's why I wanna joining in. But don't really know how to start and what to post though tbh. I'm really anticipating his new drama. I heard that he made a cameo in Romantic Doctor Kim. Is it right? I don't get to see his scene yet though. Not even his web series. Have you seen them? 

Guest gail0623
On 27/02/2017 at 10:14 PM, nss098 said:

Thank you.. :wub: I can see that. That's why I wanna joining in. But don't really know how to start and what to post though tbh. I'm really anticipating his new drama. I heard that he made a cameo in Romantic Doctor Kim. Is it right? I don't get to see his scene yet though. Not even his web series. Have you seen them? 

^ Hello! Yes, he made a cameo on Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (episodes 8, 11, 12).

As for his web series, if you're talking about Romantic Boss, it hasn't been aired yet. Unfortunately, we have no updates about it and we don't even know if it will still be aired or not.

@im_cun: Thank you so much for always keeping Chansung's thread updated. By the way, I've updated the OP. :D

• 2 months later...

Archived