Rain.

Jang Woo Hyuk.

Lee Ji Hoon & Lee Dongwook.

recently...____those closer to my age. ;D

Baek Sung Hyun.

Kim Hyunjoong.

Choi Si Won.

Uknow Yunho.

Eunhyuk (because he reminds me of woohyuk.)

Guest duonganhng90

My first K-celeb crush ever was Ahn Jae Wook, I fell in love with him after watching A Wish upon A Star, it was like 10 yrs ago. Then Jang Dong Gun in All About Eve, then Song Seung Hun in Autumn in my heart. I mostly watched K-drama back there, didn't know what K-pop was.

So DBSK absolutely 100% brought me into K-pop and I've been loving them since their Hug days...!!!

Guest sweet&fresh

Kim Jongkook

I liked him since I was in 2nd grade =DD

But he's old...and not so fresh as before.

After like 50 celebs.. including Rain and Se7en..

Now I just adore the Big Bang members..

They're all too hott to be true <3

Guest mextaus.

Kim Junsu, he was so cute :3 & then Kim Jaejoong

first kpop singers i knew and then all the other hotties started coming

Guest vizion_

2004 Song Hye Kyo ---> 2005 Kim Tae Hee ---> Eternal =P Nam Sang Mi ---> 2008 Sunmi & Yoobin (WG) ---> 2009 Taeyeon & Yuri (SNSD)

mine would be Ji Sung from save the last dance, and that would be about five years ago... then bae young jun, then jang dong gun. then jo insung -- mostly actors.

for kpop, the first would be changmin. then hankyung. then jaejoong. then junsu. then jaejoong. XD

it's all out jaejoong now. although my cousin would say otherwise. O_O blame junsu's cuteness

~jae

Guest chipmunkvoice

it would be Minwoo from Shinhwa ... waaaaaay back in Yo! days? LOL After that was JaeJoong from DBSK.... that lasted a while and now TaeYang from BigBang

:x

Guest Indah Dewi

First time I saw Dong Bang Shin Ki in MV Hug , totally no feeling... just watch, enjoy the music, and then done...

But... in the end of 2005, accidentally I switched the channel which broadcasted MKMF 2005 with Dong Bang Shin Ki on the spot performing Rising Sun.... I was like.. WOW, totally mesmerized by the dance....totally cool....

So up until now... I keep tracking their news......

Junsu, Yochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho...

Keep Fighting...

Always Keep The Faith...