WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

None either. Sad. :sweat_smile: I think the last time I had actor crushes was when I was a youngling happily watching X-Files, Alias  and LOTR.

Chingu, but how do you live? :scream:

Not even Vengo Gao?

Ewynb_5_c.jpg

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, but how do you live? :scream:

Not even Vengo Gao?

Nope. The guy's very good-looking and one of the best expressive, beautiful eyes actor around now, but not enough to make me have a crush on him. :sweat_smile:

It might be different if I actually have close contact with the person and see first hand how he is when he's not acting, hahaha! 

The problem is that I've been around with men who are oozing with gravitas and appeal, so an artist I only see onscreen rarely charms me. 

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The problem is that I've been around with men who are oozing with gravitas and appeal, so an artist I only see onscreen rarely charms me. 

Where chingu?!?!! Please share with us where we can find them IRL!

Glee Yes GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

• LOL 3

celebrity crush.....hmmm, thought about it yesterday but my amnesia brain doesn't remember. thought about it today also but nothing. I think rather than celeb, it is usually the character in the drama. but then the drama ends and I promptly forget. :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

On 8/9/2022 at 12:12 AM, partyon said:

Ooh, first Korean crush....? Thinking back to over 10 years 

First Korean actor crush: Lee Min Ho

Same!!!! First and forever. Lol. Many oppas may come and go but Lee min ho will always have a special place in my heart. 

lee-min-ho-gif.gif

Gif credit to owner

And yes it was definitely the hair that did it for me. Hahaha

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am and will forever be a huge fan of Gong Yoo.  I have watched and re-watched almost all of his movies and K dramas. I hope he decides to do some thing again soon. I know he has an Instagram account and I follow that. Does he have any other social media that I can also follow?

Edited by Jan_Lynn
Misspellings

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...