WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

It was Won Bin because of his mini drama Friends (I was into jdramas at the time and watched it because of Kyoko Fukada), it was him who got me into kdramas and kmovies then I just started watching kdramas without thinking much of the actors until Healer and Ji Chang Wook.

• 1 month later...

Mine was Won Bin in Autumn in My Heart. I was maybe  in 5th grade or maybe 6th grade when I first saw it and actually paid attention because my mom was a big Korean Drama watcher back then but the dubbed versions. 

I remember thinking he was sooo cute. I grew out of it though...he's still handsome, but his lack of work over years made me a new long term loyal lover to Gong Yoo--my second and still only main Korean actor crush. Hahaha 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm old -- Won Bin at war with Kim Rae Won.  I was always conflicted between both.

I would probably have married Won Bin since he was my opposite and the roles he plays (which says something to his personality) would love me to death <-- I'd never let that go. Never!

But I'd have a mental and emotional affair with KRW <--- he makes me laugh and happy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lee Jung Jin. It was 2009 and I'd watched a few of Hyun Bin's dramas and was liking him as an actor. But then I watched Bottom of the Ninth and Two Outs and was in love. Lee Jung Jin somehow managed to feel like a friend I'd known forever but with a smile that could floor me in a second. We've since separated because of his inability to choose projects that appeal to me. But maybe someday we'll reconnect. Particularly if there is a come back of his look from Fugitive Plan B. 

• 2 weeks later...

Amber from FX, I saw her first on buzzfeed video, funny thing at first I thought she was a guy LOL, but what also interesting before seeing her I had little interest in KPOP.

Actually I saw on surface a bucnh of starts who act as divas but after seeing her personality I got interested in her web show ranting monkey and there though her I saw goofy Jackson, her funny friendship with Henry, Shinee, super junior. And than I realized that Idols were more goofy dorks than DIvas.