Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

Hi.. I haven't been here for some time. Hope everyone is safe and well. 

I just want to share that his new drama is now under Jtbc. The lead actress is Kang Ji Young (former member of Kara).

I found this page:

Scheduled to be aired on 25 May 2020 (21:30 kst). Not sure which will be the official title of the drama. Let's count down :)

Edited by jeannietcw
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

On 4/21/2020 at 5:54 AM, jeannietcw said:

I just want to share that his new drama is now under Jtbc

@jeannietcw, thank you... You keep well too.    Thank you for the updates, and link to the Drama thread.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 21 April 2020 at 8:54 PM, jeannietcw said:

I just want to share that his new drama is now under Jtbc. The lead actress is Kang Ji Young (former member of Kara).

I found this page:

Scheduled to be aired on 25 May 2020 (21:30 kst). Not sure which will be the official title of the drama. Let's count down :)

Hi jeannietcw, thanks for sharing this. Can't wait for this new drama. Oh..... I thought all along it's a 12-EP romance series. This is set in a late night restaurant called, "bistro72". He'll play as chef here who owns this special resto & serves late night customers.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** New stils for "Midnit Snack Couple". Can't wait for May 25. This will be airing Mon/Tues via JTBC. I missed JIW on the small screen. Hoping this will be a good one. He's terrific in "Haechi". Now, he's back! I love JIW in a rom-com genre. And..... he fits for a role as Chef since we know that he's an excellent one!  :lol:

mscs1.jpg

0000816537_001_20200428090023179.jpg

photos credit : dramabeans

• Love 2

6 hours ago, evie7 said:

dragonhiplz.gif?1 @willenette and @irilight Hope you are doing well. I just found this on twitter

@evie7,  what a cute teaser!  Thank you.  :)

Super looking forward to this Drama. I hope it gets licensed fr the USA.

Lets submit those license request forms.
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fe79a31f4fd242eba4458b747bd66f71.jpeg?s=

Jung Il Woo Cheers On Sandara Park At Her Musical + She Thanks Him For 12 Years Of Friendship

Jung Il Woo and Sandara Park showed off their friendship!

On May 3, Sandara Park shared a photo of her and Jung Il Woo.

She wrote, “Il Woo is here! He’s so busy these days because of filming for his drama, but Il Woo is the best for coming to see my performance even after filming all night. Thank you so much! I’m sure you were tired, but you kindly said that you felt healed because the musical was so much fun. He said that he discovered a new side of me. We’ve been friends for 12 years now. I wonder if all of my friends are saying this because the ‘Another Oh Hae Young’ character is so different from my appearance in real life haha. Thank you so much and I’ll look forward to the drama ‘Late Night Man and Woman.’ Good luck!”

Jung Il Woo will portray a star chef in “Late Night Snack Man and Woman” (literal translation), which is scheduled to premiere on May 25 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Sandara Park is currently appearing in the musical adaptation of the popular drama “Another Oh Hae Young.” Many of her celebrity friends have shown support for the singer including Yubin, Han Seung Yeon, Minzy, and WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon and Lee Seung Hoon.

source

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, irilight said:

what a cute teaser! 

I really liked it too, it looks like this drama will be fun and seems like a different type of role for Il Woo.  I was keeping up on it at DramaBeans, but after watching the teaser, it made me realize how much I have missed him.  I saw your post on the drama's thread,  I have already requested it but will go back to request it a few more times.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4 May 2020 at 6:29 AM, irilight said:

@evie7,  what a cute teaser!  Thank you.  :)

Super looking forward to this Drama. I hope it gets licensed fr the USA.

Lets submit those license request forms.
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung Il Woo Cheers On Sandara Park At Her Musical + She Thanks Him For 12 Years Of Friendship

Jung Il Woo and Sandara Park showed off their friendship!

On May 3, Sandara Park shared a photo of her and Jung Il Woo.

She wrote, “Il Woo is here! He’s so busy these days because of filming for his drama, but Il Woo is the best for coming to see my performance even after filming all night. Thank you so much! I’m sure you were tired, but you kindly said that you felt healed because the musical was so much fun. He said that he discovered a new side of me. We’ve been friends for 12 years now. I wonder if all of my friends are saying this because the ‘Another Oh Hae Young’ character is so different from my appearance in real life haha. Thank you so much and I’ll look forward to the drama ‘Late Night Man and Woman.’ Good luck!”

Jung Il Woo will portray a star chef in “Late Night Snack Man and Woman” (literal translation), which is scheduled to premiere on May 25 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Sandara Park is currently appearing in the musical adaptation of the popular drama “Another Oh Hae Young.” Many of her celebrity friends have shown support for the singer including Yubin, Han Seung Yeon, Minzy, and WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon and Lee Seung Hoon.

source

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this. It's a fun teaser, which is released for "Midnight Snack Couple". I love that it starts with JIW serving beers at the bar. His dancing was the best part of the teaser. Ye, VIKI will stream this under the title "Sweet Munchies". Looking forward to this. I've missed JIW!  :lol:

msct11.jpg

photo credit

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/05/dance-party-at-jung-il-woos-restaurant-in-new-teaser-for-midnight-snack-couple/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@irilight & @willenette looking forward for JIW new drama. I actually watching his old drama Flower Ramen Boy Shop. It's so hillarious. I have good laughing. 

Hi Lawyerh, oh..... that's an old drama but I've watched it 2-times. I liked the drama. It was really entertaining & CUTE.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 5/4/2020 at 10:23 PM, Lawyerh said:

@irilight & @willenette looking forward for JIW new drama. I actually watching his old drama Flower Ramen Boy Shop. It's so hillarious. I have good laughing. 

@Lawyerh, I think this may have been the first Drama I have seen him in.  Loved his so much. Then moved on to "49 Days," and knew I will follow him from then on. I only wish he'd get good scripts and great leading ladies.

I always look forward to his Drama.  Last Drama I saw him in "Haechi" and thought he was amazing... The Drama was very good too.

There is a thread for the new Drama:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bb101a3d62eb41b0951a8a8150636aa9.jpeg?s=

Keeping relevant material only

Kang Ji Young, Jung Il Woo, And Lee Hak Joo Show Their Characters’ Personalities In Posters For “Sweet Munchies”

Kang Ji Young, Jung Il Woo, And Lee Hak Joo Show Their Characters’ Personalities In Posters For “Sweet Munchies”

New posters have been released for the leads of “Sweet Munchies”!

This upcoming JTBC drama is a romantic comedy about a love triangle between a man and a woman fighting over the same man. On May 6, the drama upped anticipation about the exciting story that’s to come.

Chef Park Jin Sung (played by Jung Il Woo) has the ability to whip up a delicious dish with any ingredient, and he also has conversation skills and handsome looks to heal any broken heart. Jin Sung’s poster is a warm red because of his heartwarming smile and healing energy.

Jung-Il-Woo.jpg

source

• Like 1
  • Love 2

*** While watching the teaser I feel hungry because of the yummy food there. It entices you with various yummy-looking dishes served by Chef Park for his customers. The place has good ambiance, too. I look forward to this drama soon. :blush:

sweet-munchies-teaser-features-food-love

credit

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/117857/20200512/food-love-and-good-company-take-the-spotlight-in-sweet-munchies-teaser.htm

• Like 2