Quantcast
ilwoo_aein

Jung Il Woo 정일우 - Current Drama : Haechi /Hatch

Jung Il Woo Shares Affection For Fans And His Close Friend Lee Min Ho

May 2, 2019
by U. Kim

Jung Il Woo shared how much he cares about his fans and his best friend Lee Min Ho!

Following his military service, Jung Il Woo successfully returned to his acting career with SBS’s “Haechi.” Many fans all over the world patiently waited for him during the two years of his service, and he reciprocated the affection he received from his fans by holding fan meetings.

On May 2, Jung Il Woo took part in an interview with Herald POP and said,
“I’m having my fan meeting in Japan first. I was worried because it was a venue with many seats, and I was very thankful when I heard that all of the seats had sold out. I’m thankful for [my fans’] unchanging and long-lasting love for me. My fans are the driving force behind my activities, and they were a great source of energy when I was serving as a public service worker, so I’m very thankful.”

He shyly continued, “When I debuted, my fans told me I had a pretty smile, but now, I want to ask them why they like me when I’m in my 30s. They say they find comfort and solace in my acting, and I think that’s why [they like me].”

He moved on to talk about his friendship with Lee Min Ho. The two actors first became friends when they attended neighboring high schools, and they remained friends for over 10 years. Asked about Lee Min Ho’s recent military discharge, Jung Il Woo responded, “When he was discharged, I contacted and congratulated him. He worked hard, and whether it’s serving as a public service worker or as an active duty soldier, I think it’s amazing that he worked hard.”

He added, “Min Ho is probably selecting his next project now, and I want to tell him to build his stamina. To me, he’s a friend like no other, so I hope he makes his return successfully. He also watches and monitors my projects. This time, he told me, ‘What did you do to make your acting even better?’ As a friend, I want him to return with a nice project since many fans are waiting for him.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321632wpp/jung-il-woo-shares-affection-for-fans-and-his-close-friend-lee-min-ho

Jung Il Woo Shares What Kind Of Person He Wants To Date + Thoughts About Marriage

Jung Il Woo Shares What Kind Of Person He Wants To Date + Thoughts About Marriage

May 2, 2019
by C. Hong

On May 2, actor Jung Il Woo sat down for an interview commemorating the end of his drama “Haechi.”

When the interviewer asked him about dating, he said, “I want [to date] if I can meet a good person. My heart is open to that.”

Asked about what kind of person he considered a “good person,” he replied, “Someone I can learn from, someone who understands me and someone that I can understand. I want both of us to be a source of comfort to one another. When I was younger, I looked at appearances and external things too, but now I think that a good person is someone whose mind and heart can connect to yours.”

He added, “I think it’s too early for marriage, though. I’m now in my 30s and of course I could marry if I liked, but I think that for an actor, the kind of roles that are offered before and after marriage are different [so I think it’s too early for me]. People say that we might live to 100 nowadays, so I want to enjoy life more before I get married.”

SBS’s “Haechi,” in which Jung Il Woo played Prince Yeoning (later King Yeongjo), ended its run on April 30 with ratings of 7.1 and 7.4 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321663wpp/jung-il-woo-shares-person-date-thoughts-marriage

On 5/4/2019 at 3:40 PM, hugo10 said:

May 2, 2019
by U. Kim

Jung Il Woo shared how much he cares about his fans and his best friend Lee Min Ho!

Following his military service, Jung Il Woo successfully returned to his acting career with SBS’s “Haechi.” Many fans all over the world patiently waited for him during the two years of his service, and he reciprocated the affection he received from his fans by holding fan meetings.

On May 2, Jung Il Woo took part in an interview with Herald POP and said,
“I’m having my fan meeting in Japan first. I was worried because it was a venue with many seats, and I was very thankful when I heard that all of the seats had sold out. I’m thankful for [my fans’] unchanging and long-lasting love for me. My fans are the driving force behind my activities, and they were a great source of energy when I was serving as a public service worker, so I’m very thankful.”

He shyly continued, “When I debuted, my fans told me I had a pretty smile, but now, I want to ask them why they like me when I’m in my 30s. They say they find comfort and solace in my acting, and I think that’s why [they like me].”

He moved on to talk about his friendship with Lee Min Ho. The two actors first became friends when they attended neighboring high schools, and they remained friends for over 10 years. Asked about Lee Min Ho’s recent military discharge, Jung Il Woo responded, “When he was discharged, I contacted and congratulated him. He worked hard, and whether it’s serving as a public service worker or as an active duty soldier, I think it’s amazing that he worked hard.”

He added, “Min Ho is probably selecting his next project now, and I want to tell him to build his stamina. To me, he’s a friend like no other, so I hope he makes his return successfully. He also watches and monitors my projects. This time, he told me, ‘What did you do to make your acting even better?’ As a friend, I want him to return with a nice project since many fans are waiting for him.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321632wpp/jung-il-woo-shares-affection-for-fans-and-his-close-friend-lee-min-ho

May 2, 2019
by C. Hong

On May 2, actor Jung Il Woo sat down for an interview commemorating the end of his drama “Haechi.”

When the interviewer asked him about dating, he said, “I want [to date] if I can meet a good person. My heart is open to that.”

Asked about what kind of person he considered a “good person,” he replied, “Someone I can learn from, someone who understands me and someone that I can understand. I want both of us to be a source of comfort to one another. When I was younger, I looked at appearances and external things too, but now I think that a good person is someone whose mind and heart can connect to yours.”

He added, “I think it’s too early for marriage, though. I’m now in my 30s and of course I could marry if I liked, but I think that for an actor, the kind of roles that are offered before and after marriage are different [so I think it’s too early for me]. People say that we might live to 100 nowadays, so I want to enjoy life more before I get married.”

SBS’s “Haechi,” in which Jung Il Woo played Prince Yeoning (later King Yeongjo), ended its run on April 30 with ratings of 7.1 and 7.4 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321663wpp/jung-il-woo-shares-person-date-thoughts-marriage

Hi hugo, thanks for sharing this.  Time really flies so fast that his drama had just-ended. I'm happy that his comeback drama "Haechi" has received positive reviews. Jung Il-woo is in large part credited with the show's success for his efforts & hardwork. He's been away for almost (2) years & I've missed him on the screen. Jung IL Woo has gotten his career back in full swing. In one of his interviews he said that - the role of Yeongjo from the drama is the best character in his 30s. I'm wishing that he could play a lot more different roles in the future. He also said that he might pick his next acting role within this month. Ohhh............looking forward to this. I'm sure he missed shooting so much. Ye, it's time to seek a "weighty presence" so, his next role must be a leading man again. :P

Spoiler

Jung Il Woo take a break after finishing "Haechi". He's now travelling to France and Portugal with Lee Min Ho and actor Kang Shin Hyo/

• Like 1

*** I know LMH is currently vacationing in Spain but didn't know that JIW is with them. 

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Apr. 29-May 5, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

First up, we had the finales of sageuk Haechi and fantasy romance That Psychometric Guy. Both performed rather well, never straying from their niche, and ended with 7.4 and 2.3 percent respectively. Not their highest ratings, but not too shabby.

Monday, Apr. 29      
My Fellow Citizens 17 KBS 4.9%
My Fellow Citizens 18 KBS 6.6%
Special Labor Inspector Jo 13 MBC 5.7%
Special Labor Inspector Jo 14 MBC 6.2%
Haechi 45 SBS 6.9%
Haechi 46 SBS 7.0%
Woohoo Waikiki 2 11 JTBC 1.4%
That Psychometric Guy 15 tvN 2.3%
Tuesday, Apr. 30      
My Fellow Citizens 19 KBS 5.8%
My Fellow Citizens 20 KBS 7.0%
Special Labor Inspector Jo 15 MBC 5.5%
Special Labor Inspector Jo 16 MBC 6.7%
Haechi 47 SBS 7.1%
Haechi 48 SBS 7.4%
Woohoo Waikiki 2 12 JTBC 1.2%
That Psychometric Guy 16 tvN 2.3%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/05/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-apr-29-may-5-2019/

10 Most Talked About Airing Dramas On 1st Week Of May

TOP-DRAMAS-first-week-of-May-cover.jpg

On May 7, Good Data Corporation released their weekly ranking of the most talked about airing dramas for the first week of May.

The data are collected from the netizen’s reactions to online news, community, Social Media and videos.

1- “Her Private Life

2- “Different Dreams”

3- “Mung Bean Flower

4- “Special Labor Inspector Jo”

5- “He is Psychometric

6- “Abyss

7- “Mother of Mine”

8- “Haechi” 

9- “Doctor Prisoner”

10- “Left-Handed Wife” 

most talked drama, kdrama popular

Good Data Coporation

“Her Private Life” is popular and ranked 1st. “Different Dreams” and “Abyss” started and ranked 2nd and 6th. “Mung Bean Flower” stayed in the top of the ranking. “He is Psychometric” ended and stayed at rank 5th. “Haechi” ended and climbed 6 ranks and ranked 8th.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-talked-about-airing-dramas-on-1st-week-of-may/

10 Most Talked About Actors On 1st Week Of May

top-10-actors-1st-week-of-may-2019-cover

On May 7, Good Data Corporation released their weekly ranking of the most talked about actors/actresses of the airing dramas for the first week of May.

The data are collected from the netizen’s reactions to online news, community, Social Media and videos.

1- “Her Private Life“ – Park MinYoung

2- “Her Private Life“ – Kim JaeWook

3- Abyss“ – Park BoYoung

4- “Different Dreams” – Yoo JiTae

5- Mung Bean Flower“ – Jo JungSuk

6- “Haechi” – Jung IlWoo

7- “Different Dreams” – Lee YoWon

8- “He is Psychometric” – GOT7‘s JinYoung

9- “Mother of Mine” – Kim SoYeon

10- “My Fellow Citizens“ – Super Junior’s SiWon

most talked actors, drama actors

Good Data Coporation

The main actors of “Her Private Life” stayed in the top ranks. Pak BoYoung, the lead actress of “Abyss”, entered the ranking at the 3rd rank with the start of the drama. Jo JungSuk stayed in the ranking while Yoon ShiYoon and Han YeRi disappeared.

With the conclusion of “Haechi” and “He is Psychometric”, both lead actors appeared in the ranking. Two actors from “Different Dreams” entered the ranking this week with the start of the drama. SiWon stayed in rank 10th with “My Fellow Citizens”.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-talked-about-actors-on-1st-week-of-may/