Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

*** Based on these captures, more Jung Il Woo and Yuri in the 2nd teaser. I've said it over & over again that I'm not really into historical genres but, Jung Il Woo just shines in sageuk characters.  :selfie2:

Captures from "bossam" teaser #2

202103191032773156_60540090435e1.jpg

photos source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2021/03/19/bossam-teaser-2/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

*** “Bossam – Stealing Fate” has released photos and a video from the script reading with the cast! The first script reading took place in October 2020 last year. “Bossam” is a term for the practice in which a widow would be kidnapped in the middle of the night to be remarried to a single man. Jung Il Woo said in the video, “I will do my best to create a drama that will steal the hearts of viewers.”  I hope this is a production that exceeds even our highest expectations. “Bossam – Stealing Fate” is set to premiere on May 1 at 9:40 p.m. KST. Ahh...I can't wait for this drama.  :rickroll:

bossam-stealing-fate-jung-il-woo-yuri.jp

photos/video source : soompi news

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

*** I'm glad that "Bossam - Stealing Fate" has been getting its fair share of attention. Why not? It definitely deserves the attention! Sageuk dramas are getting popular with each passing day. Just so fun to see the video of the script reading because we get to see them read out their scenes and dialogues. Mark your calendars as the drama is scheduled to premiere on May 1, 9 PM KST! :kisslevel:

video source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/watch-mbn-releases-behind-scenes-stills-jung-il-woo-snsd-yuri-s-script-reading-upcoming-drama-660422

• Like 2

*** "Bossam: Stealing Fate" will be the special 10th anniversary production for the smaller cable network, MBN. JIW is awesome in sageuks. The drama will be ready to unwrap come May 1st. Hope the writing will be good. JIW looks great all scruffy! :Pandabulous:

• Like 1

11 Korean Celebrities Who have Lived Through Traumatic Experiences

Korean idols and actors have to be very tough in order to meet their hectic schedules, but some have gone through much harder experiences.

These celebrities have proven that they are unbelievably strong, going through extremely traumatic accidents but making it through to tell their story.

Jung Ilwoo

1617146001873-JIW.jpg

Image Source: J1 International

In 2006, actor Jung Ilwoo was on his way to a short vacation in the Gangwan province of South Korea when he was in a very serious accident. A driver coming in the opposite direction, who was already fleeing from a hit-and-run, crashed directly into the car in which Ilwoo was a passenger.

Ilwoo suffered from a concussion, cerebral hemorrhage, and partial memory loss in addition to a broken wrist and cracked pelvic bone. He stayed in the hospital for almost a year and has had to deal with the after-effects ever since, including receiving wrist surgery and being diagnosed with an aneurism in 2016.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kstarlive

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2021/04/02/korean-celebrities-who-have-lived-through-traumatic-experiences-390690

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

*** Jung Il Woo and Yuri hang out in an MBN food variety programme. This video will provide a glimpse of their off-screen chemistry. Anyway, JIW is a legit decent in cooking in real life so seeing him cook in the clip would be fun. The episode will air 18 April.  :hypehype:

video source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2021/04/12/jung-il-woo-yuri-drop-by-variety-programme/

• Like 1

*** Jung Il-woo and Kwon Yuri's May issue of Cosmopolitan has been released. He was asked here in the magazine why he was attracted to "Bossam: Steal the Fate". He said, "This work was more interesting because I had never dealt with the subject of 'Bossam', a custom of the Joseon Dynasty, and above all, I had a clear belief in director Kwon Seok-jang."  The drama will premiere on May 1st at 9:40PM on MBN. :coolshades:

photo1326630.jpg

photo1326629.jpg

source : https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210421/106514155/1

On 3/23/2021 at 3:28 PM, jeannietcw said:

@willenette Thank you so much for all the updates!! Really looking forward to Bossam. I am sure Il Woo-ssi will do great as Ba Woo

@jeannietcw, can't also wait on May 1 for his drama. It’s a sageuk drama set in the Joseon dynasty, centering around the practice of bossam, a.k.a. bride-kidnapping. Based from the teaser below this looks fun, right? This concept is unique - "falling in love with your kidnapper". This sounds fun! I'm hopeful for this drama. JIW has a son here. Premise looks good.  :popcornjackson:

bossamiie2.jpg

bossamiie8.jpg

Spoiler

bossamiie9.jpg

bossamiie11.jpg

video/photos source : dramabeans

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1