Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

Guest s e n t i m e n t a l e *

^ i saw that clip today :)

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=1763755

hopefully that the one your loooking for

haha .. his smile is adorable

AHH! he's adorable *sigh*

hahaha he's so cuuute! did anyone see him pucker his lips when suh min jung tried to kiss him? LOLLLL

OMG

I LOVE how his eyes smile when he smiles :)

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

^ whos MV song is he coming out with ?!

random screen shot from today hkick special

dhdth.jpgdhdtrhtrh.jpg

dthdthtd.jpgdthdth.jpg

dththtrh.jpggsrg4trg42.jpg

sgrgsrgrg.jpgsgrtsgfsrfg.jpg

srgsrgsrg.jpgsrtsrtsr.jpg

he could be tough and cute hahaha :)

^ OMG. those pictures are SOO CUTE. thank you for posting. omg...he's soo cute. i think imma have a heartattack. hahaha.

anywhoo, if you look back a few pages in this thread...it states that jungilwoo would be the male lead in SAT's music video which is to be aired on friday, february 23. hehehe. can't wait. xD

Guest kkam jjak

if you consider being an iljeen bad rumors then okay.

i dont though so we have diff. opinions.

i think him having been an iljeen = he was hot in high school lols maybe he wasnt a book smart person, but yea proves hes been this sexy before.

hes as sexy as before so not much change? lols.

since we differ in opinions i guess the way you perceive this rumor as bad conflicts with my previous post. sorry if it offended you but ive never posted anything meant to mean bad about jungilwoo. just telling you in advance.

^Me??? Offended? Nooooooooo.... lol.. im not the type of person that gets worked up over a freakin celebrity

anyway... i read on a naver news article that there were a lot of confusion from his past image with his current image... he explained that he had really bad eye sight so wore those really really thick glasses... but later he decided to switch to contacts... he didn't mention anything about being an iljeen though... i'm pretty sure they're rumors but people are coming up with old cyworld comments he left on his nuna's cy... comments from a year ago and crap and posting them online... i'm not sure if i'm even making sense anymore lol

*shrugs* w/e... i think it's kinda cool that he was an iljeen...IF it's true lol

wow - a lot of speculation on him being an iljeen or not...

but whocares... i suppose realistically, people who become entertainers don't tend to be mobeomsangs while in school.

anyways.... on infinity challenge... he looked so clueless. and i didn't know mc yoo can talk so much. :lol:

THOSE ARE ADORABLEEEEE

he is so cute!!

thanks for sharing

simplicity_x- I can't wait until that mv comes out too!!!

i wonder if there is going to be a clubbox link or a youtube link for it.

Guest banana_milk

omgahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

new IlWoo fan :) Hey everybody.

This dude is just so charismatic in High Kick! And i absolutely love his laugh. He kind of cackles :P I can't wait for him to do more projects, etc. Does anyone know when High Kick ends?

Also, what are iljeens? Are they like the school jjangs?

Guest som4tang

EVERYONE SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH TOMORROW'S EPISODE OF HIGH KICK CUZ ILWOO'S GONNA TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT

does this make me sound like a byuntae? >_<

Guest flyfany89

^ are you serious?!

I'm up for tomorrow's episode

a little bit of YunJung moments + JLW's shirt off = HOT!!!

can't wait

thank you for the info

Guest banana_milk

High Kick is probably going to end WAY later.

Like Ep. 200ish..

The other sitcoms by MBC have ended around then so yeah!

Also, High Kick is a family sitcom which is getting really popular so it is hopefully even longer

yeah.. i know that sitcoms usually last for a long time, but the thing is that the old actors, especially NaMoonHee is a really highly respected actress, and is probably in high demand. So i was thinking that at some point in the year, she will have to quit, which would ruin the whole sitcom unless it also ends. I'm hoping it won't end, but ahhhhhhhhhh. I don't know. Maybe she can fit it into her schedule??

AHHH, i can't get JungIlWoo out of my head. He's so adorable.

Guest banana_milk

^Me??? Offended? Nooooooooo.... lol.. im not the type of person that gets worked up over a freakin celebrity

anyway... i read on a naver news article that there were a lot of confusion from his past image with his current image... he explained that he had really bad eye sight so wore those really really thick glasses... but later he decided to switch to contacts... he didn't mention anything about being an iljeen though... i'm pretty sure they're rumors but people are coming up with old cyworld comments he left on his nuna's cy... comments from a year ago and crap and posting them online... i'm not sure if i'm even making sense anymore lol

*shrugs* w/e... i think it's kinda cool that he was an iljeen...IF it's true lol

yeah, i heard that too. SOmething about cussing on some nuna's cyworld?? But then seriously, cussing isn't even a big thing anymore. EVERYONE in korea cusses.

And he smokes toooooooooo! That makes me sad. But he admitted it, i hear.

I don't believe he drinks, though, because in an interview, he said that he has a low alcohol tolerance level.

i havent watched today's episode yet, but i saw the piccies. =D

all i can say is...coughcoughottnesscoughcough. OMG...sdlfwekjsdkf.

ive really got to stop overreacting everytime i see him...i think imma fall over and die anytime soon. omg...he's just soo OUTRAGEOUSLY CUTE. slfkjwelkjsdf.

and two more days until his mv comes out. :]

Guest som4tang

omgosh he was so cute in yesterday's episode! i especially loved when him and seo minjung were making the cake together. ^.^

i really can't wait for the video to come out. i'm actually looking for it now. as soon as i find it, i'll share a link ^.^

i hope i don't read any spoilers while on this topic... hahaha

i'm still watching it right now and i'm on ep. 50

i'm hoping to finish everything by this weekend =D

no.. I WILL finish everything by this weekend!! I am DETERMINED hahaha

oh and i was wondering if anyone had any clubbox links to high kick episodes that are HQ

i watch it on youtube anyway but i wanted some HQ high kick episodes

for the sake of getting a better look at that handsome face

hehehe

THANKS!!!

Guest flyfany89

OMGOSH THAT VIDEO WAS SO SAD!!!!

the ending was crap...

^ i just watched the mv and i have to say its sad but i didnt really like it

i just watched it because i wanted to see more of JLW <3

Yes, i agree the ending was bad..

I know 2 MORE DAYS!

TODAY'S EP WAS THE BEST ONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD YET...

[Well all YUN-JUNG moments are LOVE]

Not to mention that I too am FALLING off my chair as I see him!

I really HOPE you watch the episode soon!

ehehehehe. his MV came out yesterday...didnt it? mann, i still havent watched it yet! sldfjlweksdf.

anywhoo, ahhhhhhhhh. i saw that eppisode on thursday...i think. and OMG, it has the cutest yunjung moments everr! sdlfkjwlekr. soo CUTE.