Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

Guest krngrl3091

yeah.. i know that sitcoms usually last for a long time, but the thing is that the old actors, especially NaMoonHee is a really highly respected actress, and is probably in high demand. So i was thinking that at some point in the year, she will have to quit, which would ruin the whole sitcom unless it also ends. I'm hoping it won't end, but ahhhhhhhhhh. I don't know. Maybe she can fit it into her schedule??

AHHH, i can't get JungIlWoo out of my head. He's so adorable.

in y attempt to clear up ur confusion

i think each of the cast members signed a contract to do this sitcom for a certain amount of time(i think half a yr---)

so u dunt hafta worry bout that i mean on the other hand they could do other projects at the same time as highkick...like jung joohnha is doing infinity challenge(mooh han doh jun) while doing this and ilwoo made a mv and a movie

so basicalli my message is dont worry

HIGHKICK IS IN HIGH DEMAND!!!!

haha

esp illwoo!!

Guest PINKXDREAMER

OMGOSH THAT VIDEO WAS SO SAD!!!!

the ending was crap...

i agree. the mv itself was retarded. the only good thing about it was jung ilwoo <3333

Guest flyfany89

Jina..

thanks for the questions and the translations

but you made a mistake..just pointing it out ^^

개고기 = dog meat (ewww..poor doggies)

Guest som4tang

new pictures! from march's issue of inter+view

ilwoo1.jpg

ilwoo3.jpg

ilwoo4.jpg

credits:최고의 행운(one of his fan cafes)

he looks so cute! i love the last picture.

and thanks jina_bang_bang for the 50 questions. ^.^.

jina - can i call you that? btw Go 1 is 10th grade in korea =]] just something i wanted to point out. the schooling system is diff. in korea. 9th grade is Joong 3 which is junior high. =]

다 매력이 있어ìš”. 그런데 이런 것들을 떠나 나를 휘어 잡을 수 있는 여인이 좋아ìš”.(웃음)

All are attractive, but I like a female who can grab me when I am about to leave. (Laughs).

^ also i think in here he means a girl who can grab his attention. like someone who stands out to him.

-나 정일우는 연기를 위해서는 뭐ë“ 지 한다.

I, JungIlWoo act in order to do anything.

^ i think he meant that he'll do anything for acting. =]

-ìš”즘은 게임을 못하는데 예전에는 '스페셜 포스'를 즐겨했어ìš”.

^ and i think the game is Special Force. lols konglish =]

his answers are too perfect. he should be more humorous =]] but i still liked reading it. hehe. he seems so modest and sounds just like shinins should sound lols. as times passes i cant wait to see answers to questions changing lols.

thanks for posting the interview up. =]] im reading the korean but im pretty sure many ppl are thankful for your translations.

-edit

THE MV !!!! im watching the SAT MV with JungilWoo right now <333 hehe~ im watching happy scenes. the girl is okay but im not paying any attention to her. JUNGILWOO.

-edit

now its the sad part. WHY ILWOO WHY?!?!?! =/ this is sad. but hes saving her. so handsome but so sad.

the ending is really disturbing. and i dont really like it. =X

ASDKLSA I just love Il woo in the Music video by SAT

hahahah i was waiting for Il woo to come out -___-p;;

buti have a question haha

how does he die?

i loved the part were towards the end he kept repeating I love you

i think those sort of roles are good with him

i like to see him in more dramatic dramas

his soo funny in high kick XD

i want to see more of him =D

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

lol aw he's so cute =D

i like him much better with the long bangs though. haha. his previous hair is more mature looking but i find the other one much better =D

Guest som4tang

how does he die?

he got caught in the fire while trying to get her out

at least i think that's how it went. it was kind of confusing. @_@

how does he die?

the mv doesnt really show how he dies...you just see the picture of him and her committing suicide in the end. the ending was really ridiculous. hahaha. but yeah...i wish he didnt die though.

omg, those pictures are gorgeous. <3

his smiles are soo cute

Guest flyfany89

^kurosakineko: i like your banner ^^

i was browsing around daum and i found really good pictures of JLW <3

yyrfm7.png

^ hot!! :wub:

24copy103jpgzm0.jpg

^ he looks younger here~ just love his smile

credits to: daum

what seriously..

haha if he was saving her from the fire wouldn't she die also? HAHA

gosh this is confusing Mv

it stupid he dies trying to save her and she commits suicide wiht

the pen He gave her .__.;;

i also hated the ending. seriously... you should cherish the memories you shared with the ones you loved and try to live on and find new love.

jina - you can call me sally =] lols. hes HAWT =X why does the hero suffer? but also the ending makes no sense since both inhaled the fumes blah blah blah.

Guest banana_milk

i agree. the ending pretty much killed the music video for me. I mean, he pretty much died to save her, and she ends up killing herself. I also thought JIW and WooRi didn't have that great chemistry . He's so much better off with MinJUng :D Haha

Is anyone here a member of his daum cafe? If so, i have a quick question: Do they not open the "deung up shin chung" on days other than friday and saturday??

what seriously..

haha if he was saving her from the fire wouldn't she die also? HAHA

gosh this is confusing Mv

it stupid he dies trying to save her and she commits suicide wiht

the pen He gave her .__.;;

The MV is based on a true incident in InCheon (about a hour outside of Seoul) where a Beer House burned down with over 50 people still trapped inside. I remember seeing this on the news when it happened and it was such a tragedy because if the Beer House had actually followed fire/safety regulations, nobody would've had to die.

I think (this is just my opinion), Jung Il Woo's character saved the girl when he soaked the jacket with water and poured it over her face and then covered her body with it. Also, he took her to a far away corner where the fumes weren't as bad. He basically became her human shield. Help arrived before she died because he'd set up the precautions for her to stay alive longer while he was already half dead from walking straight into the fumes when he was trying to wet the jacket and walk back to her. Think of it kinda like a Jack+Rose moment from Titantic where Jack remained in the water to die while Rose survived by staying afloat and away from the freezing water.

The ending was wretched as pointed out by everyone else. It just seemed like a shoddy way to pay him back after he gave that wonderful heartfelt speech about how she has to survive the fire no matter what and that he loves her and loves her again. Boo on the girl character's face!

The only parts I did like were Jung Il Woo's face when the girl threaded her arm through his and the scene where she dances on his feet. Also, the beginning of the mv with the script "There is a boy who loves me..." and then the middle where the script goes "There is a boy I love..." separating the present and the past.

On a sidenote:

I thought you guys might like the mp3 to Jung Il Woo's 애창곡 at the no rae bang: Wheesung - Beautiful Woman (Mi In)

Lyrics

Oh Baby~

Don't need your love

왜 울고만 있나요. (Why are you just crying)

내 앞에 너무도 아름다운 그대여 (You are so beautiful in front of me)

제발 고개를 들어요. (Please lift your head)

내 사랑이 아직은 그대곁에 있는데 (My love is still by your side)

늘 내게 웃음짓던 어제의 환한 미소로 나를 떠나요. (Please leave with laughing smile of yesterday)

지금 그 슬픈 얼굴은 그대에게는 너무 어울리지 않아요. (The sad face you have now does not suit you at all)

그대 날 떠날때도 아름다워야 해요. (When you leave me, you must stay beautiful)

그대 화장이 눈물로 지워지지 않길 (I hope your makeup doesn't dissolve with your tears)

내 곁에서 떠나는 그 순간까지 아직은 내 사랑인데 초라한 모습은 싫어요. (Until the last moment you leave me, you're still my love, so I don't want to see you in a sad state)

난 웃을수 있어요. (I can still laugh)

남겨진 나는 걱정말아요. (Please don't worry about me, the one you left behind)

그대여~ (my love~)

그대 그 여린가슴에 내 슬픈 모습 오랜시간 상처될까봐 (I don't want my sadness to cause you grief in your tender heart)

내 곁에서 떠나는 그 순간까지 아직은 내 사랑인데 초라한 모습은 싫어요. (Until the last moment you leave me, you're still my love, so I don't want to see you in a sad state)

날 돌아보지 말아요. (Don't look back at me)

나 흔들릴지 몰라요 (I might just think twice)

지금모습 그대로 제발 날 떠나가기를 (I hope you leave me looking the way you do now)

또 어떡하든 살겠죠 (I'll find means to live on)

그대없는 그 날들을 (These days where you're not here)

잠시 그대를 사랑했었던 기억에 (These short memories of loving you, I'll remember)

그대 날 떠나가도 아름다워야 해요. (When you leave me, you must stay beautiful)

누굴 만나도 항상 늘 모습 간직하길 (Whoever you meet, you must stay the same)

나 그대를 보내며 내 눈물대신 그대에게 준 미소가 마지막 내 한숨인거죠. (When I send you away, instead of my tears, the smile I give you is my sad sigh)

내 곁에서 떠나는 그 순간까지 아직은 내 사랑인데

초라한 모습은 싫어요.

(Until the last moment you leave me, you're still my love, so I don't want to see you in a sad state)

애창곡 doesn't mean "favorite" song. It means the song that you can sing your heart/soul out to. Since Korea has such a strong culture of sad love ballads, most 애창곡's are power ballads. Like Im Jae Bum (is that his name?)'s Go Hae, and Kim Bum Soo's Bo Go Ship Da are both 애창곡. I'm glad Jung Il Woo picked Wheesung though. I love that man's voice and his songs are gorgeous.

Guest som4tang

flyfany89- that first picture is so hot! i have a new background now. LOL

Ji Eunie- thanks for the mp3. i wanted to hear the song after i read it was his 애창곡. i want to hear him sing it. LOL

haha he siad that was this fav song right now XD

haha thanks flyfany and Jina haha T__T;; there just icons im trying to make something out of it but i having

no luckk

jina: His still my love haha XD i love bummie u know haha its bummie XD

im trying to find more pics to experiment on =D

XD

haha still funny we have the same birthday his exactly 3 years older >0<;;

WheeSung =] that song is from his second album.. if i remember correctly.

although not my favorite song from wheesung, but its still a beautiful song.

since jungilwoo likes it so much i'll listen to it more often LOLS. ^^