Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

Guest kkam jjak

hes a HOTTIE.

i heard he used to be an iljeen in high school. thats what someone said, but i could be totally wrong.

hes my current krn actor obsession =]]

^i heard A LOT of bad rumors about him too

there were pics of him in hs.. and i gotta say.. he looked geeky in some and really tough/ssagaji in others

there was this one pic of him that i saw on the internet.. it was when he was in hs and he had his hands in his pocket and the way he wore his uniform looked like those hakgyo jjang styles u see in movies n stuff

but who cares.. people (can) change right?

hehe first time replying in this thread :)

Guest xokpxbabiiox

ahh i just found this thread >< lol thank you whoever made it ^^

i love himm~ and his adorable smile lol

Im so sad he made his cyworld private T-T

i guess its cause he gained so much popularity after high kick~ :)

high5.jpg

Oh !! I missed this cute scene T_T Can anyone tell me which ep it is?!!! Thanks so much !!

Il Woo oppa is so cute !! his smile killed me ^^

Guest jangmishi012

kekek hes is soooooooooo cute!!!

and he's my age!!

so he isn't an ulzzang~~ just a new actor right?

anyways~~~ HOTTNESS :wub:

new to the thread. he's an awesome actor. <3

he needs to work on his crying though...=x

hahaha. other than that, he's awesome. anywhoo...his character in highkick is soo intriguing. hehehe. <3

this thread needs work...it's soo...EMPTY! ahh.

his cyworld is on private...poop. can anyone be his friend and share his entries!? :w00t:

^i heard A LOT of bad rumors about him too

there were pics of him in hs.. and i gotta say.. he looked geeky in some and really tough/ssagaji in others

there was this one pic of him that i saw on the internet.. it was when he was in hs and he had his hands in his pocket and the way he wore his uniform looked like those hakgyo jjang styles u see in movies n stuff

but who cares.. people (can) change right?

hehe first time replying in this thread :)

if you consider being an iljeen bad rumors then okay.

i dont though so we have diff. opinions.

i think him having been an iljeen = he was hot in high school lols maybe he wasnt a book smart person, but yea proves hes been this sexy before.

hes as sexy as before so not much change? lols.

since we differ in opinions i guess the way you perceive this rumor as bad conflicts with my previous post. sorry if it offended you but ive never posted anything meant to mean bad about jungilwoo. just telling you in advance.

those pics have been posted numerous times before. hes pretty but yea ive seen it too much =X try not to repeat pics too much. but thanks for sharing.

Well his cy is on private b/c ppl. started to "bash" him for his pictures before debut and what not...

TT^TT

Love him and can't wait to see more of him on HIGH KICK

jangmishi012- From what I know, NOT an uljjang.. jsut an actor

awww why bash? let the fans enjoy his pre-debut pics. grrr i really wanted to save all his pics. darn.

also what is there to bash about jungilwoo? from the pics ive seen hes always been the hottie he is now.

Guest som4tang

i just read in the news he's going to be in SAT's new music video "this is me". they're filming today in korea. i can't wait for this to come out ^.^

Actually, I heard Jung Il Woo was NOT an iljeen or jjang or anything, he was just a regular kid, supposedly. But Kim Hyesung was 날라리, he said he 노랐어 a lot.

^ that's VERY interesting. hahaha. he looks like a normal kid.

i just read in the news he's going to be in SAT's new music video "this is me". they're filming today in korea. i can't wait for this to come out ^.^

omg...im soooo EXCITED. but who's SAT?? O__O i've never heard of that person before.

anywhoo...i cant wait for the MV. do you know the MV's release date? i know they're filming...but i want to know when it's going to come out. heh.

saweeeet! hehe i love jung il woo!! i'm still debating if i think he got his nose done or not but who cares? haha =b

yup i heard <33

Actually, I heard Jung Il Woo was NOT an iljeen or jjang or anything, he was just a regular kid, supposedly. But Kim Hyesung was 날라리, he said he 노랐어 a lot.

oh really ~ oh wells normal isnt bad either =]] rumors

anyways lols i would suspect kim hyesung played a lot lols.

he was an ulljjang and if u look at his pics. but hes still kinda cute,

BUT ilwoo cant be beat.

^ that's VERY interesting. hahaha. he looks like a normal kid.

omg...im soooo EXCITED. but who's SAT?? O__O i've never heard of that person before.

anywhoo...i cant wait for the MV. do you know the MV's release date? i know they're filming...but i want to know when it's going to come out. heh.

she released a single before with M [Minwoo] featuring. the song was JiWooGae (Eraser)

i didnt really like the song but i think that people still liked it. it was a dance/clubbish sounding song [if i recall correctly]

the news just reached our ears. how would we know when its released?

his cy is closed =/ where do you find these pics? official cafe? just randomly?

anyways ADORABLE PIC <33 sexy sexy sexy

Guest som4tang

ilwoo and kim hyesung are going to be on 무한도전(Infinite Challenge) this saturday in korea. it's a new year's special. i'm excited to see that. ^.^

Guest lynnshim

JUNG IL WOO!!

<3

He is such a great acto + good looking!!

I love unstoppable high kick

true/

Because Kim Hyesung was an Uljjang, but he turned into an actor :D