Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daesung was appointed assistant instructor for the new recruits who enter his division today (Division 27). Dispatch reports that his division confirmed this via phone. "Daesung has excellent physical strength & achieved superior results in his training"

BIGBANG's Daesung Promoted To Assistant Instructor In His Army Division 

BLACKPINK Comments On What To Expect For Their Long-Awaited Comeback Album

On June 15, members Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa attended the press meeting for their first mini album “Square Up,” and stated, “We worked hard to prepare [for this album], so it’d be great if everyone could not only love our title tracks, but our b-sides as well.”

Rosé commented, “I worked hard to stay fit during our break. The choreography for this [title] track requires a lot of energy. I made lots of effort to exercise so that I would be able to perform the choreography till the end.”

In regards to their break, Lisa shared, “We got to make a lot of good memories. Recently we started raising a cat, and we’ve been having a great time.”

As their upcoming title track “DDU-DU DDU-DU” is set to be released on June 15, “Square Up” will be BLACKPINK’s first release in about a year, and is produced by Teddy.

Jisoo said, “We’ve never formally released an album so the fans must have been waiting a lot, but while we were participating in the making of the album, we also really thought a lot about what the fans would like. We decided to let go of [any] burdens. If we felt burdened, we wouldn’t be able to show everyone what we’ve prepared. When we first debuted, we had that kind of [mindset] and so this time our attitude has shifted.”

Jennie added, “We wanted to present a high-quality album. We felt sorry to our fans for the delayed comeback, but we will work hard during promotions so that [fans] won’t feel like it was such a [long] break.”

In regards to Teddy producing the album, Jennie replied, “From the beginning, we consulted with Teddy for the concept and music, and he took the ideas we had to write the songs.”

BLACKPINK’s title track “DDU-DU DDU-DU” is a refined, powerful hip hop track that incorporates onomatopoeia in a refreshing way and includes lyrics that give off a chic and confident vibe. Jennie explained, “You can interpret ‘DDU-DU DDU-DU’ as either the sound of a gunshot, or the sense that we’re casting a powerful spell.”

In terms of the performance, Jisoo commented, “This song has a long dance break. For that part, we will be able to show a powerful performance. In the second verse, there’s rapping, but it also includes some awesome choreography. If you watch our performance, it will leave a good impression and perhaps make people want to watch it more.”

BLACKPINK Shares What Kind Of Variety Shows They Want To Appear On

The girl group held a press conference on June 15 to celebrate the release of their first mini album “Square Up.”

During the event, BLACKPINK was asked whether they had any plans to appear in variety shows as a part of the promotions for their new album. Jennie replied, “We worry a lot about showing the public a more comfortable and personal side of ourselves, so for now, we have radio appearances planned and I think we’ll open up to the public one step at a time.”

The members also shared which variety shows they want to appear in most. Jisoo said, “Personally, I really enjoy ‘Comedy Big League.’ And I want to appear on it. I want to make people laugh, it’s something that I want to do.” Rosé shared that she wants to be on a show that involves eating as she added, “I like to eat, and I think I’d do well if I appeared on a show like that.”

Jennie said, “I like babies and I really want to try taking care of kids, so if there are any shows out there who would like me, I’d go running,” while Lisa said, “I want to appear on a program where I can showcase my dance skills. If I could get the opportunity, I’d love to try it.”

BLACKPINK  On JTBC’s “Idol Room" 

BLACKPINK2.jpg
BLACKPINK-1.jpg

BLACKPINK SONGS ENG SUBBED

YG's IG Update

DfukYWJVAAEMtZU.jpg
"#BLACKPINK #블랙핑크 #InOneHour #FirstPlaceIniTunesJapan  #iTunesJapanOverallRankingNo1 #THE1STMINIALBUM #EP #SQUAREUP #NO_1 #iTUNES_CHART_JAPAN #YG"

180615 Seungri Instagram:

33925863_2149997508563521_2566856057351569408_n.jpg

"The 38th branch of Aori Ramen has opened in Sillim.

The 38th branch of Aori Ramen(Domestic 32th branch) has opened in Sillim on June 4th Monday!
You can enjoy in Sillim where is a major transportaion point, there are Dorimcheon, Boramae Park, Janggunbong Peak park situated as well.

Aori Ramen Sillim branch is located at 1600, Nambusunhwan-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 2nd floor, Near Sillim station exit 3."

OMG THE BEAT FOR DDU-DU DDU-DU IS INSANE!!!! 
post-27738-jonah-hill-screaming-gif-imgu

FIRST LISA CAME AT ME LIKE
Image result for soulja boy shooting

THEN ROSE APPEARED WITH THE VOCALS LIKE

JENNIE RAPPED MY ENTIRE WIG OFF MY HEAD LIKE

JISOO HAD VISUALS ON EVERY FRAME LIKE 

I can't believe they came back this hard :heart:  

Archived