Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[ENGSUB] 180608 Abema TV - LOVE #WINNER Ep. 3 (CC)

WINNER greets fans in Vietnam for V HEARTBEAT Show

http://www.vlive.tv/video/75676

WWIC] Send water trucks to Africa with WINNER! This is a campaign to provide water and improve the famine in East Africa. You can participate by visiting the Save The Children red booth at the WWIC concert on June 17th (Sunday)

WINNER's REALLY REALLY M/V has just reached 78 MILLION views

WINNER's "First Love" from Sugar Man has surpassed 3M views on Naver TV

BLACKPINK Jisoo on their comeback:

"We worked hard for all the fans who have been waiting. Each of the songs are songs we've liked for a long time. Last album we showed more of a girly feeling. This time we want to show a more mature image and other different changes" 

BLACKPINK Jennie on their comeback:

"During our 1 year break we had a chance to film our first reality. We worked on many songs, more than the 4 songs that are being released. We're very sorry to the fans and very thankful they waited so long" 

BLACKPINK's favorite song(s) from their SQUARE UP mini-album

Jisoo: See You Later
Rose: Really
Lisa: Forever Young
Jennie: DDU-DU DDU-DU & Forever Young 

9d85c877eac77091cff44923a6de11bf.jpg

Variety Shows BLACKPINK members want to appear on:

Jisoo: Comedy Big League - I really enjoy it. I want to go on it once too
Rose: I like eating. A show where I can eat
Jennie: I like babies so a show with them
Lisa: I want to go on a show where I can show off my dance skills

Sean, who is the Co-CEO for the Seungil Hope Foundation for ALS (The foundation all K-Pop idols are doing the Ice Bucket Challenge for) has accepted a salary of 0 won for the past 7 years

He also emphasizes full transparency on where donations end up

As of the end of 2017, 4 billion won was donated.

He wants to be able to build a hospital for those affected with ALS.

180610 Seung-chan’s Diary 

Title: Voice of the Sea 

Warning: Please DO NOT re-translate or post in other SNS platforms (even blogs). Thank you! 

“I’m so sorry for the bad photo (of the sea). Please do not post it elsewhere www It looks seriously stupid...” 

180611 Seung-chan’s Diary

Title: (Back to) Reality 
 Warning: Please DO NOT re-translate or post in other SNS platforms (even blogs). Thank you! 

“... I want to make my concerts look a bit different... a style of live performance that you've never seen before....” 

180612 Seung-chan’s Diary 

Title: Long Time No See, Tokyo 

“I'll probably be busy with the album soon... Let's do our best!” 

180613 Seung-chan’s Diary 

Title: Avex

“I wanted to share with the staff our plans for the tour, including what we're going to prepare as goods & events.” 

180614 Seung-chan’s Diary 

Title: Superman

“... many people have been putting a lot of effort into my solo work, and it puts a lot of pressure on me... Let's DO our best!!!” 

Archived