Jung Hye Young 정혜영

Guest lieulylom

February 18, 2014
Sean & Jung Hye-young Donate 100 Million Won To Children's Welfare Center
Source: KBS Global
n_20140218e_02.jpg

Known for their generosity, one of the ultimate do-gooder couples Sean and Jung Hye-young have made another sizeable donation.
This time, the couple plans to donate 100 million won in person at the 2014 Dream And Hope Support Fund event, scheduled for February 19th at 10:30 AM KST, at the Holt Children's Services center in Hapjeongdong of Seoul.
This is the sixth year in a row that Sean and Jung kept their commitment of contributing to the children's welfare center. Thanks to their generosity, over 100 underprivileged children were able to receive educational scholarships.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

July 2, 2014
Essay collection by Sean Jung Hye-young highlights 10 years of marriage
By Jang Seo-young, contributing writer INISDE Korea JoongAng Daily

01214620.jpg
Singer Sean and actress Jung Hye-young’s second essay collection “Happier Today” is coming to local bookstores this Thursday. 
Their previous essay collection in 2008, “Loving More Today,” was about the couple’s everyday lives and raising two kids, but “Happier Today” shares the more experienced stories of the couple’s 10 years of marriage, according to YG Entertainment.
“I’ve always wanted to be a singer since I was a kid. But now I have many thoughts in my head. I told [sean] recently, ‘Your life is my new dream,’” said G-Dragon of Big Bang in recommending this book.Sean and Jung donated 130 million won ($128,440) from their previous essay collection to the scholarship fund Jung Hye-young Scholarship Committee, which supports 27 college students.
Sean and Jung have donated 1 million one for the past six years to Holt Children’s Services Inc. and regularly participate in marathon events and fundraising concerts. 
The couple will hold a press event on July 4 at Holt Children’s Services Inc. at 4 p.m. in Seoul, Mapo District. 

• 3 weeks later...

July 17, 2014 
Keeping Up With Stars’ Parenting Knowhow
Source: BNTNews
bsp7nneqwsza9qu4gw6yfip80wxs0e4b.jpg
[by Shin Nayoung] As number of double income family increases, people’s mindset of raising just one kid has been surging. Moreover, the income scale of parents gradually increased that they invest more in health and education of their children.
The best parenting method is to help children create proper personality and sentiments in their childhood. Also, it is important to feed healthy food that helps the body and brain development. 
Let’s look through smart parenting knowhows of stars who are famous for their trustworthiness. 
>Sean-Jung Hye Young Couple’s Consideration Parenting
vm4vs128tijv14oiqy89sod71olbxjdj.jpg
Sean-Jung Hye Young couple show extraordinary love and are famous for participating in society such as volunteering in various different fields. Jung Hye Young once explained, “When my second child is crying, I ask my first child if I should give milk to the child who is crying of hunger”. 
She continued, “I didn’t give milk when my first child said no, but since the baby kept crying my first child would tell me to give the milk. This became repetitive and my children care for each other and love each other more.” 
Sean strongly emphasize that it was important to speak in the children’s shoes. For example, it is useful to make the children excited by using a word children like such as poop. This is because it is important to communicate with the children.
Jung Hye Young and Sean couple teaches their children how to not be envious by sharing the same love to each child. They also take their children to volunteers to show them that it is good to share with neighbors.

• 5 weeks later...

August 20, 2014
Sean and Jung Hye Young Hold a Vow Renewal Ceremony with Their Children
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Celebrating ten years of marriage, Sean and Jung Hye Young renewed their wedding vows with their four little children by their side.
74059833.jpg
On its first issue ever, Elle Bride revealed a beautiful photoshoot of Sean and Jung Hye Young’s family as the couple of ten years renewed their vows. 
“Ahead of the shoot, I thought about my wedding from ten years ago,” said Jung Hye Young. “Ten years have passed and I’m thankful, blessed, and lucky to love this man.” 
57711068.jpg

“We express our affections in front of our kids without hesitation. Even this morning, we greeted each other as soon as we opened our eyes with ‘Bless you. Love you,’” said the actress. “More than wanting to make my children live well, I hope to make the world my children live in a happier place.” 
The full pictorial and interview will be included in the first issue of Elle Bride. 
Photo Credit: Elle Bride

August 21, 2014
Jung, Sean relive wedding for shoot
BY LEE SUN-MIN Inside Korea JoongAng Daily
20193832.jpg
Celebrity couple Jung Hye-young and Sean put on their wedding attire again to celebrate 10 years of marriage.
The couple, known for their volunteer work and charity donations, took photos with their four children to commemorate their love. The images were released by the magazine “Elle Bride,” which launched in Korea yesterday.
“Prior to the photo shoot, I was reminded about my wedding 10 years ago,” said Jung. “I’m so blessed, lucky and gratified that I get to love this man even after 10 years.”
To teach their children about the importance of love, the two regularly display their affection for each other.

August 28, 2014
Jung Hye-young joins in on the ice bucket challenge in her own way
BY LEE SUN-MIN Korea JoongAng Daily

Actress Jung Hye-young has donated 100 million won ($98,600) to the Seungil Hope Foundation, which helps people suffering from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, more commonly known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. The disease progressively kills nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord.
Many celebrities have recently been taking the “ice bucket challenge” by dumping ice-cold water over themselves to help donate to the ALS Association, the American equivalent of the Seungil Hope Foundation. 
YG Entertainment released a photo of Jung, which was also posted by her husband Sean on Instagram, holding a message board saying she hopes a hospital specialized in treating the disease gets built soon.
“Many people are getting to know about the disease through the ice bucket challenge and small deeds make a miracle,” she said, according to YG. “Hope there is a cure to it, and [in the mean time] I’ll do what I can.”

August 28, 2014
Jung Hye-young Takes on Ice Bucket Challenge, Donates W100 Million
Source: The ChosunIlbo
Amid the ice bucket challenge that is sweeping the globe, actress Jung Hye-young has joined the challenge and donated W100 million (US$1=W1,015).
The viral campaign, to raise money and awareness for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) or Lou Gehrig's Disease, is based on the principle that anyone challenged by a friend or acquaintance who undergoes the brief ordeal has 24 hours to either donate US$100, or post a video showing themselves dumping a bucket of ice water over their head and challenge three others.
2014082800995_0.jpg
Jung Hye-young /Courtesy of YG Entertainment Jung Hye-young /Courtesy of YG Entertainment
"I don't know much about Lou Gehrig's disease, but I learned about it through my husband who runs a charity foundation to help patients with the disease," Jung said. 
"As many people are now aware of the disease due to the ice bucket challenge, I hope a cure for the disease is found as soon as possible. I also decided to donate W100 million to help build a rehabilitation facility for patients with the disease.
Jung and her husband Sean have been known for their charitable donations.

• 4 weeks later...

August 7, 2014

Top 7 Korean celebrities with best pregnancy photos
Source: KPopHerald
Showing off a pregnant belly is no longer an embarrassing thing in Korea. Capturing the beautiful moment has rather become a rising trend. Against this backdrop, The Korea Herald has listed the top 7 hallyu stars who took the most beautiful maternity photos.
1. Moon So-ri
Actress Moon So-ri elegantly mixed beauty as a mother and chicness as a celebrity. Her tight black dress highlighted her pregnant body line.
While the overall style might have turned out simple due to the plain dress, her curled hairstyle added to the fancy look.
Moon, who starred in films “Oasis” and “A Good Lawyer’s Wife,” delivered a son in 2011.
2. Son Tae-young
Miss Korea-turned-actress Son Tae young chose an innocent maternity look with a long, white dress. Showing off long, curly hair backed by brilliant sunlight accentuated the “Goddess” vibe.
Son, who is married to actor Kwon Sang-woo, bore a son in 2009. She is expecting the couple’s second child early next year.
3. Jung Hye-young
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20140807
Unlike many other stars, actress Jung Hye-young showed off funky maternity photos. Wearing black jeans and high heels, Jung appealed to fans with her own charisma.
She also revealed her bare pregnant belly, breaking a Korean cultural norm of hiding a pregnancy with loose outfits.
Jung, who married former singer Sean, has four children.
4. Byul
Singer Byul chose to take comic maternity photos.
Lying on a bed, Byul took funny shots with her husband Haha. While the couple had planned to take the photo shoot outside, they abruptly changed the locale to their home due to Haha’s hangover, the pair said in a television interview.
Byul delivered a son last year and named him “Dream.”
5. Lee Pa-ni
Model Lee Pa-ni gave off a goddess vibe in her maternity photos. Wearing a white, silk sheer dress, Lee exuded innocence and elegance.
Lee, who is in her second marriage with musical star Seo Sung-min, gave birth to a second child in 2013.
6. Kim Hee-sun
Legendary beauty star Kim Hee-sun expressed her happiness to the fullest in her maternity photos. Rather taking posed pictures, she showed off a natural smile as a blissful mom who was waiting for her first child.
Kim, who tied knot with a businessman in 2007, gave birth to a daughter two years later in 2009.
7. Kim Hyo-jin
Actress Kim Hyo-jin took a hearty pregnancy photo with her husband Yoo Ji-tae. Taking on a casual look and posing naturally, the loving couple gave off a warmhearted vibe.
The pair, married in 2011, gave birth to a son this year.
(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• 1 month later...

November 6, 2014
Sean and Jung Hye-young donate modeling fee
By Yoon Ji-soo (thankque@heraldcorp.com) KPOPHERALD

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141106(JLOOK)Celebrity couple Sean and Jung Hye-young recently had a family photo shoot and donated the entire modeling charges of 30 million won. 
Famous as the “donation angels,” the two have served as honorary ambassadors for Purme foundation, a non-profit organization which helps handicapped people, and have contributed about 300 million won.
Among the organization’s many fundraising campaigns, Sean is running a campaign named “Miracle of 10,000 won with Sean,” with the money being used for erecting a children’s rehabilitation hospital by 2016. For the campaign, he’s been holding various events including marathon, triathlon and lectures.

• 3 weeks later...

November 24, 2014
Jung Hye Young Wears Fifty Shades Of Gray
qwgy5pizfaf6w25huovhpysm16wbhggx.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Chi Yoon] Italian brand 'FABIANA FILIPPI' held its 2015 S/S collection on November 24 at the Grand Hyatt Regency Room in Hannamdong. 
'FABIANA FILIPPI' celebrated its 20 year anniversary since launching and based this collection on fascinating and surreal purity. The line consists of light designs perfect for summer with flexible lines to sway in the breeze, showcasing the silhouette. This whole collection introduces natural clothes. 
Meanwhile, Kim Sung Ryeong, Jung Hye Young, and Park Joo Mi attended this event. (photo by bntnews DB)

November 24, 2014
Jung Hye Young Is An Elegant Goddess For Ferragamo
htyifjj9yq5pkqaj649fu9g8gytl4yca.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Beautiful appearance and personality, actress Jung Hye Young shows her alluring charm in a pictorial. 
She recently shot for fashion magazine Elle and Ferragamo Watch for the magazine’s December issue. 
In the released pictures, Jung Hye Young has a natural wavy hairstyle for a glamorous mood. She has a depth in her eyes that comes from her long career as an actress, flawlessly expressing the concept. She easily went from pose to pose, changing her face to go with the image. 
qgivpas7uoir7h6feoxesm71yqqbxk1d.jpg

Particularly, the colorful watches on her wrist catch attention as it stands out against her monotone outfits. She wears a watch on each arm in the picture where she wears an ivory sweater for a sophisticated and comfortable image. 
Meanwhile, her elegant pictorial can be seen in the December issue. (photo by Elle)

December 2, 2014
Sean And Jung Hye Young Wish For Miracles
xp2nx4h7qod9h9rb1vigne0e07zd236p.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] The ideal couple, Sean and Jung Hye Young attend the opening ceremony of 'The Miracles' on December 2. 
The couple donated 1 million won to help the hospital for disabled children. With the meaning 'people who make miracles,' 'The Miracles' is an organization for those with disablilities. 
Sean and Jung Hye Young continually help charities and were the ambassadors in 2011 for the Children's Rehabilitation Hospital. The 'Miracle of 10,000 won' is a campaign which just has a person give 10,00 won (~9 USD) each day for 365 days. 
Currently, Psy, Big Bang, Park Chan Ho, Song Il Guk, and Lee Ji Sun are participating in the campaign along with 2,500 regular people. (photo by bntnews DB)
67f3gmvbbkkgxn0h2eg1yiz57yw2lcpg.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived