Jung Hye Young 정혜영

Guest lieulylom

December 23, 2014

Sean & Jung Hye Young tell that they say 'I love you, I bless you' to their children every morning

Source: STARN News 

20141223010614_549841766689b_1.jpg

Sean and Jung Hye Young told that they say 'I love you, I bless you' to their children every morning.

On December 22nd, Sean and Jung Hye Young appeared on SBS 'Healing Camp' as special guests.

During the broadcast, Sean told that he said 'I love you, I bless you' to his children every morning since they were babies.

He also said, "At first, I only said it to Ha Eum. Later on, I saw Ha Eum saying the same thing to Ha Rang even though we did not tell her to do so."

Sean also said, "She sounded so natural when she said it, and our whole family say that every morning."

Meanwhile, Sean and Jung Hye Young talked about how they educate their children during this week's 'Healing Camp.'

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

December 24, 2014

Sean and Jung Hye Young's Lovely Family Pictorial

Source: BNTNews

pfd36321tuebdtxkayiss4iw8a034szj.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Rapper Sean and actress Jung Hye Young released Christmas pictorial with their four children – No Harang, No Hayul, No Hael, and No Haeum.

On December 24, Sean posted several photos of his family with a comment saying, “Merry Christmas! I wish you have a happy Christmas. Be happier today” on his Instagram.

In the photos, Sean and two sons, Jung Hye Young and two daughters wore green suits and red dresses, respectively and held posters saying ‘Merry Christmas’ and snowman dolls for Christmas. 

Meanwhile, Sean and Jung Hye Young recently appeared in SBS ‘Healing Camp’ and talked about their love and charity work. (photo by Avec Maman)

oyiz51ffbzrtkqiy3nb7tby59m0csfa8.jpg

• 3 months later...

April 9, 2015

[bnt photo] Jung Hye Young Shows Her Sweet Smile

ffcl2pu8hwyjancu6j06xsq029a1jt7p.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] New York luxury contemporary brand VINCE held its 15 F/W presentation photo wall event at Raum in Sinsa-dong, Seoul on April 9.

Meanwhile, actress Lee Da Hee, Jung Hye Young, Choi Yeo Jin, and Park Ha Sun attended the event. (photo by bntnews DB)

• 9 months later...

February 3, 2016

Jung Hye Young Donates 50,000 Briquettes to People in Need

bax46efqtw37emq9bmv8pzzo8ijihaqj.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Actress Jung Hye Young donated briquettes to those are in needs.

According to her agency YG Entertainment on February 3, she gave out 50,000 briquettes through Seoul Briquette Bank on February 2. 

Jung Hye Young, who has volunteered to deliver briquettes with her family whenever she has spare time, shared her heartwarming mind with neighbors in needs this year as well. 

She said, “It was very sad since this winter got severely colder and I thought many people were having struggles. I knew how they felt as I went volunteer works with my husband Sean. I wanted to help the people so that they can spend this winter warmer” and revealed the reason. 

Meanwhile, Jung Hye Young is currently reviewing for her next work as an actress. (photo by YG Entertainment)

• 3 weeks later...

February 23, 2016

Celebrity Couple Marks 10th Year of Helping Underprivileged Children

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

Celebrity couple Sean and Jung Hye-young donated W100 million to Holt Children's Services on Monday (US$1=W1,235).

The donation will be used to support the education of underprivileged children.

The couple have been promoting the adoption agency's relief activities since 2007, and have donated W100 million every year. The cumulative amount of their donations is now over W1.2 billion, including scholarships to university students.

2016022301343_0.jpg

"It's been 10 years since we began working with Holt Children's Services, and it's been eight years since we started the project to help orphans and children from low-income families," Sean and Jung said Monday. "We are very grateful to be part of the project and watch them grow up."

Sean and Jung have been very active in charity work both at home and overseas, donating some W4 billion so far to help children in need.

Archived