Jeon Hye Bin Modeling For G-market

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fa-abulous

alot of pretty pictures...but i still don't think she's as beautiful as before...and her nose just stands out for me...also...did she get her teeth done too???...looks kind of different...

Guest maxlover

Bin looks beautiful as always!! Some of the outfits are kinda iffy but for the most part they're all gorgeous! Bin looks great with glasses! She's got such a great body...I'm jealous...LOL...

Thanks for posting these up

even though i see her alot (heroine6) but im still not use to her new nose yet...its just not hyebin LOL...but nevertheless shes looks good for this

^ she just did her nose and teeth (and it was said to be because of an accident) I don't find that fake...she might not be all natural but she didn't do a lot compared to other celeberties. I don't even consider doing your teeth really a surgery. And she looks good before too, so it didn't make a dramatic change.

It's like Changmin did his nose didn't he (I read that somewhere) but I'm not calling him fake (mostly because I like Him) but he did almost as much as Bin did. Or some SS501 members too. I'm a fan of SS501 and DBSG (a big fan) but I think people critisize female celeberties on sugury much more than male celeberties

Guest bBy_sT4r

ahahahah she kind of reminds me of kim tae hee in these pics.

yeah, before, her nose looked kind of weird.

but i think someone who hasn't seen her before wouldn't think that she's had surgery.

haha i knoow she reminded me of kim tae hee in some of the pics too.

but yeah, she looks pretty

Archived