Mars

Guest hecate

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pegasus

you're all welcome. just spreading the love. hehe.

oh, sorry. so what works for you? i'll try to upload there. meanwhile, i uploaded on ysi too.

ling

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LSRIJG...Y42YMM4GBQMHFXN

i'll try rang wo ai ni next time. ysi said something bout an error.

Thanx :w00t: Thanx :w00t: Thanx :D

YSI works just fine for me. MegaUp strictly No No. Server always full. Others that I favor are SendSpace & RapidShare. Thanx for sharing

Guest infinityyy

i LOVED this drama!! VIC IS SOO HOTT! <33 =)

Vic's acting really improved in this series. the same with Barbie.

The soundtrack was really nice too. =)

Guest Pegasus

i LOVED this drama!! VIC IS SOO HOTT! <33 =)

Vic's acting really improved in this series. the same with Barbie.

The soundtrack was really nice too. =)

Yep. They both are just great and makes a very nice couple in the drama.

Barbie/Da S shows her great acting in The Ghost Within too. I can sense her fear and anger in that movie.

Guest Despoina

I have yet to watch it; though I started reading the manga and it was really good! Been hearing it's good though; hope to see it ^_^

Guest Pegasus

I have yet to watch it; though I started reading the manga and it was really good! Been hearing it's good though; hope to see it ^_^

Hi there :)

Watch it and you'll definitely love it. And if you done with it, give your comment then. Hope to see you more here ;)

Guest Despoina

Hi there :)

Watch it and you'll definitely love it. And if you done with it, give your comment then. Hope to see you more here ;)

Do you know where I can get it? Unless I try youtube... Well, I guess Mars hunting for me thens; I shall be back! :)

Guest Pegasus

Do you know where I can get it? Unless I try youtube... Well, I guess Mars hunting for me thens; I shall be back! :)

i bought mine, but here, i can give you a link to dl it from. credit to nay, the site's owner.

mars

There you go, Desponia. Zai already give you the link. Got mine from there too. :)

Well Zai, you're not evil after all. Maybe wanna change your name to Saint Zai ? :P

How's everybody exams going on????

Guest iSayOink

^ hahaha, i took my history one already and it was EASSSYY!!! haahah well it just cuz teach gives us all the answers on the study guide, hahaha XD will be taking math + science ones this week.

anyway! hahah~ i just can't get enough of zai zai, hahah might as well watch this drama again as we wait for Silence to come out.. =_= lol

There you go, Desponia. Zai already give you the link. Got mine from there too. :)

Well Zai, you're not evil after all. Maybe wanna change your name to Saint Zai ? :P

How's everybody exams going on????

arigatou for the compliment. :) haha. saint... hmmn.. woa. too big. i don't wanna be pressured. :)

i like evil better. gives me excuse to post not-so-nice comments. bwahaha. :lol:

Guest Pegasus

^ hahaha, i took my history one already and it was EASSSYY!!! haahah well it just cuz teach gives us all the answers on the study guide, hahaha XD will be taking math + science ones this week.

anyway! hahah~ i just can't get enough of zai zai, hahah might as well watch this drama again as we wait for Silence to come out.. =_= lol

Weee...., at least I heard someone shouting the history paper was easy. good luck on others. ;)

arigatou for the compliment. :) haha. saint... hmmn.. woa. too big. i don't wanna be pressured. :)

i like evil better. gives me excuse to post not-so-nice comments. bwahaha. :lol:

And I thought nowadays, people want to be nice and good as a saint. Anyway, I think you are nice too Zai, cuz you can just say it out very sincerely :P

Guest soutsada7

Mars is my all-time fav T-drama and I just love the chemistry between the lead actors...they were sizzlingly hot :wub:

Guest sweet_treats1812

Mars is my all-time fav T-drama and I just love the chemistry between the lead actors...they were sizzlingly hot :wub:

*nods head vigorously*

sizzling hot indeed~ and the fact that they go out in real life makes it even hotter :lol:

Archived