Mars

Guest hecate

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

though Zai cant be edward in full metal alchemist.. coz he's tall, edward's pretty short.. hwo bout ROY MUSTANG :P

and Zai could be Shinomori aoshi or Himura kenshin in RK :P

---------

Result of newspaper “Da Cheng Bao”:

=========================

Golden Bell's most popular drama: Mar is voted No. 1

Oct. 21, 2005, ETToday

The nomination list for Golden Bell's most popular dramas was announced. Over 4000 viewers voted and selected five dramas from 17 dramas. The number 1 drama is Mars starring the rumored couple DaS and Zaizai.

The nomination list for 'most popular dramas' is finally produced after over a week long of voting. The top three dramas are 'Mars', 'Dou Yu 2', and 'Huo Xian Ren Wu.' Over 4000 viewers have participated in the event; 1000 more people than last year.

Not only nominated dramas were announced, over 60 lucky viewers were also drawn to win prizes. The nominated dramas will be presented to the judge committee. The final result will be announced on the day of Golden Bell Awards.

English translation: laiou2002 (www.vicpower.net)

Internet:

eqe237.jpg

Internet vote counts:

Mars: 16378 votes

Dou Yu II: 11279 votes

Huo Xian Ren Wu: 11100 votes

Ge Dou Tian Wang: 7421 votes

Ai Qing He Yue: 5201 votes

=================

Internet and newspaper

esloqd.jpg

Internet and newspaper vote counts

Mars: 18709 votes

Dou Yu II: 11615 votes

Huo Xian Ren Wu: 11378 votes

Ge Dou Tian Wang: 7644 votes

Ai Qing He Yue: 5644 votes

=====================

posted by shinyu

Vote counts of the top 5 (“Da Cheng Bao” voting):

Mars: 2331 votes

Dou Yu II: 336 votes

Huo Xian Ren Wu: 278 votes

Ge Dou Tian Wang: 403 votes

Ai Qing He Yue: 443

PS: According to Taiwan Apple Daily, dated Oct. 21, 2005

The 17 dramas are dramas with average TV viewing ratings of higher than 3%.

Thanks to Laiou2002 of Vicpower

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

not real hair.. extensions. coz kashino rei has long hair so zai has to have long hair.

it's a great drama.

the best asian drama for me

is this series good? i hated vic w/ long hair. i juss dun lk it.

This series is good~! Zai Zai looks so cool on a motorcyle, and he really shines in this drama playing as a "bad boy". B) He looks HOT in this series (except for his hair extensions :lol:). The OST is a bonus~!!

Guest iSayOink

Wow, i've never heard of those other four on that top five list, lol.

o, i dunno if i've posted this or not but does anyone have the link for the making of MARS for download??? (megaupload or yousendit plz!)

X)

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

Wow, i've never heard of those other four on that top five list, lol.

o, i dunno if i've posted this or not but does anyone have the link for the making of MARS for download??? (megaupload or yousendit plz!)

X)

im not sure of the 3rd,4th,and 5th.. but the second one is OUTSIDERS 2

it's too big to upload it using megaupload and yousendit.. thats around 600mb+

Guest iSayOink

im not sure of the 3rd,4th,and 5th.. but the second one is OUTSIDERS 2

it's too big to upload it using megaupload and yousendit.. thats around 600mb+

O.O whoa, well is there anyway to download it in parts? lol. it gonna take my slow computer months to download 600mb+ hahaha~ +___+

Guest epark1281

i love this drama...really good story, and Zaizai'a acting is really amazing!

i hope ur joking,

he's got all the acting skills of Keanu Reeves

Guest epark1281

who's that? lol

jonny mnumonic

matrix

devils advocate

...wait, i can't even give zaizai that much credit, cause some of those movies actually turned out ok...

zaizai...let's put it this way, my plants do a better acting job

Guest iSayOink

jonny mnumonic

matrix

devils advocate

...wait, i can't even give zaizai that much credit, cause some of those movies actually turned out ok...

zaizai...let's put it this way, my plants do a better acting job

Wat?!?! b-b-b-b-b-bUT!!!!!! >.< @ least zz can capture so many ppl's attention!!! ur plant prob. wont even get a single person's attention, if so, it'd only be for half a second long!!!!! ....not to mention it can't even move, talk about acting... well, i can tell zz isn't a REALLY REALLY good actor but at least he can showed the expressions.. like 99% of them. lol

Guest epark1281

Wat?!?! b-b-b-b-b-bUT!!!!!! >.< @ least zz can capture so many ppl's attention!!! ur plant prob. wont even get a single person's attention, if so, it'd only be for half a second long!!!!! ....not to mention it can't even move, talk about acting... well, i can tell zz isn't a REALLY REALLY good actor but at least he can showed the expressions.. like 99% of them. lol

come on, my emoticons do a better job than zz

:( theres sad :lol: there's laughing :) there's happy :huh: there's confused :blink: utterly speechless

:mellow: , there's zaizai

Guest iSayOink

come on, my emoticons do a better job than zz

:( theres sad :lol: there's laughing :) there's happy :huh: there's confused :blink: utterly speechless

:mellow: , there's zaizai

:blink: <-- ME, lol

Guest escapist

i definitely wouldnt say Zaizai's acting is flawless but i was really surprised by his improvement in Mars as compared to MG. impressed me, and i felt that he really put his effort into the role. kinda disappointed that he cant get the credit he deserves at the awards thingie, just hope he'll do even better in future works like Silence.

one of my all-time favourite dramas, definitely. loved the chemistry, dark plot(a show fulla loonies!), OST and cinematography.

Archived