Mars

Guest hecate

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mademoisella

^LOL... SO WAS MINE... THE MANGA WAS REALLY GOOD BUT VIC TOOK MY HEART AWAY FROM THE TAIWAN DRAMA... LOL... HOTTIE...

Guest Childlike Faith

Haven't read the manga yet. But the drama was kind of crazy.

It really made me think very hard. But Zai Zai was good-looking in it.

This has got to be one of my favorite TW drama! I absolutely loved the drama...it kept me attached to my computer screen for each episode. At first, I didn't really want to watch it because I thought it was mostly going to be about motorcycles...but whoa~was I surprised with how the story was developing. The story plot was very interesting and I like the fact that it didn't really drag a whole lot and it was only 13 episodes long. I liked the character 'Ling' to...Vic Zhou is a cute actor~:)

Guest xxingy_XP

Vic's acting improved a lot. Well.... I guess his role in MG didn't require much emotion, but I was actually surprised when I watched the first few episodes of this drama. Haha... I'm not done yet. I still have a couple episodes to go. XP

Heh, I love this drama<3

Though I never read the manga, I just watched the taiwanese drama, it was good. 8]

Vic;s really different in Mars compared to MG, where he was just the emotionless kid.

Guest sailormei

^ I def. agree that Vic's way of acting changed in this drama. I kinda stopped watching after a while though, cuz I dunno.. I guess I didn`t like how their ways changed. I heard the ending wasn't so.. awesome, too... cuz it sort of left audience hanging...?

Guest cHenz--

yep, i watched the series already, but i haven't read the manga yet >.<

i love vic's character in here.. his acting is definitely improved =]

Guest BaBi_MeLz

it's one of my favorite TW drama series!! JAI JAI IS SOOO :wub: i hope that he's really widd Dai S becuz they look sooo cute togetherz ^_^

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

it's one of my favorite TW drama series!! JAI JAI IS SOOO :wub: i hope that he's really widd Dai S becuz they look sooo cute togetherz ^_^

your wish came true... they are now dating

THIS IS MY MOST FAVE SERIES EVER :D

i've also read the manga and the tv series 95% faithful to it.

Fuyumi Souryu (author of the manga) even praised Zai Zai Vic Zhou for his good performance in MARS ..

YAHOO!!!

i watched the drama...

i Love it haha.. and i was so happy that both of them are the lead in this movie...

but honestly, i didnt like the ending that much ^^

i thing i was expecting more than that hehe... :lol:

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

Oh god I heard Jai Jai and Dai S are getting marry. ><

media deduced that maybe they will get married soon coz da s says shes ok with "lightning marriage"

but as of now, they remain RUMORS... and i hope it'll remain that way :P

:lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

oho! seriously?! they're getting married?! :lol:

oh well...i loved mars. kinda got a bit freaky in some parts but it was still good. i liked their love story...and vic looked better than he did in MG so no complaints from me!

ost's really good too ;)

Guest yuans7love

MARS was sooo good!! there was major chemistry between Ling and Qi Yue (i think that was her name) i seriously couldn't stop drooling over their makeout scenes. they were so intense!!! *faints*

Guest mel_orange88

MARS was sooo good!! there was major chemistry between Ling and Qi Yue (i think that was her name) i seriously couldn't stop drooling over their makeout scenes. they were so intense!!! *faints*

Da S played Qi Luo..haha qi Yue is Rainie in Devil Beside You. yh i agree! they had so much chemistry - ZZ + Da S!..they've been going out for a few months now..but i don't think they'd get married so fast..haha is she trying to catch up to her little sister? :P

Mars was preddy freaky at some parts like when the mother comes on..and the flashbacks >_<..but it was a good drama ^_^.ZZ's acting has improved quite a bit :D

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

oho! seriously?! they're getting married?! :lol:

well hope not.... zaizai's too young to get married .. thats my opinion... plus there's school, and he hasnt taken military service yet...

No offense to dazai fans.. they easily get worked up when you're against the "marriage" issue :P not that i have anything against them going out.. just that marriage is just.. haha know what i mean... what's the rush? nevermind, it's their own private lives...

Guest missussally

WHAT!!!!!!!!! ZAI ZAI AND BARBIE GETTING MARRIED???

i hope that is only a rumors... well i like both of them in mars but marriage is totally beyond my thought and vic is so hot+pay attention to his butt...

he's so fantastic and i wonder how did he managed to changed his moods.. me and my friends managed to finish the whole story in 1 day plus my friends they dont like to watch long drama..

but soon after they saw vic everybody just stick in front of my pc and well drooling of course after vic..

MARS is one of the series that i'll give totally 5 stars.. lots of themes packed in the whole series ;)a>

Archived