EMMA WATSON or EMILY BROWNING

Guest epunx99

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest My Sweet September

I personally don't find Emma Watson to be beautiful at all and I don't understand the hype about her. Besides the fact that she plays Hermione, of course. If she was never apart of the Harry Potter movies, I doubt her appearance would be acclaimed as much as it is currently. When she smiles (not smirks) she's cute, though. Her fashion sense is pretty wack too O_o But she's young, she's having fun, I guess. As for her acting...I would never proclaim her to be particularly talented, but she suits the role of Hermoine.

The Emily girl looks pretty to me. She has nice feautures, and nice hair, too! I wasn't blown away by her acting in SoUE, but I also didn't walk away thinking "that girl was awful." In fact I don't remember much about her other than that she was pretty. So I will put her on the same level as Emma, acting wise.

Guest bubblepeach

Emma Watson :)

I didn't watch Series of Unfortunate Events so I don't know how's Emily's acting. But I like Emma. I think she's pretty and talented ^_^

Guest Celestial Child

...I'd have to say since I read both books and watched both movies that I'm placed them at tied. They both equal their roles, they both got into character. So... yeah.

But I like Emma as Hermione because she plays her so well. She's real down to earth too. Emily, I hadn't heard much from her since SoUE...

Where is she anyway?

Archived