[MANGA/ANIME] Kaleido Star

Guest fifth_avenue

Guest fifth_avenue

Anyone? ^^;;Kaleidostar0002.jpg
Anyone here seen Kaleido Star? Any thoughts or comments on the series? I'm thinking of buying the series... Is it worth the watch? I've only seen the first episode image
Plot:
Kaleido Star follows Sora Naegino, a Japanese young girl who comes to the United States to fulfill her dream: to perform at the world famous Kaleido Stage.

Volumes: 6 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=11770

Anime Episodes: 51 + 3 OVAs

kaleido_star_wallpaper_2-1152x864.jpg

Kaleido_Star_Wallpaper_by_Kaleido_Star_C

Kaleido_star_01.jpg

Guest disgruntled_ricecooker

I've seen the first half of the series and thought it was pretty good. At first the premise didn't sell me because it's an anime series about a circus. Sometimes the situations feel like an after school special but the character development makes up for it. It's worth checking out but purchasing it might be a different story depending on your tastes.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest greentea:vee xo

i`ve watched all of it, my friend bought the whole thing and let me borrow it.

i think it was pretty good, but i`m more into those romance/comedy anime.

i don`t regret sitting there for hours watching it though. lol xD

Guest yumi-chan

I've watched this series on Anime Network, and it's pretty interesting~~ It's worth giving a shot.

--Yumi

Guest knockblock

does anybody have the themesong-- "Tatoo Kiss"?

Try going to the site Gendou's anime music. You find it there.

Kaleido Star is underrated. I found this anime pretty nice. I watched the first season. Gonna watch the second season and I heard it becomes better. I guess I'll see.

I can understand how you people think that it got boring, but I really loved Kaleido Star. I have only seen the first twenty-six episodes on DVD but from what I've watched, it is absolutely awesome. This is one of the most seriously underrated titles that I have had the pleasure of watching. I went into the purchase blind, just assuming that it was good based off of a number of reviews, and I must say that it is the only series next to Cowboy Bebop (which I purchased prior to its boost in popularity due to Adult Swim) that I bought on a whim and really, really enjoyed. If you liked the first episode, I highly recommend that you go out and get the rest or watch it. Kaleido Star is one of the anime industry's best kept secrets with rich character development and a very intriguing story. Some compare it to Full Moon wo Sagashite, but I think that Kaleido Star is really in a league of its own.

• 9 months later...
Guest knockblock

Just finished watching Kaleido Star. Both the first season and second season New Wings. Loved it. It's a great series. It had a bunch of things that were unique of its own. I was fond of the lead female character Sora Naegino.

Guest Amethist

I've seen one episode 3 years ago when I was like 14 years old or so (lol got the episode with on a DVD that came with a magazine). And well I enjoyed the episode, and at that time I really wanted to buy the series but I still haven't bought it :P..

Guest MKYOO

i love it! its so cute! im still waiting for it to come out on ON DEMAND tv. i didnt finish it!

• 7 months later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

i have been meaning to watch this but never got to and i try loooking for it on dvd @ the stores and the stuffs are always gone...i don't have a credit card tooz

• 1 month later...
Guest Soulistice

Does anyone know how it ends?

I stopped near the ending and haven't found any ideas of it.

I loved how they accomplished the task set by Fool 8)

Guest ~fantasygurl~

hey! i finally watched Kaleido Star although it was only a few epsiodes and it was awesome like i thought it would be ^^

• 1 year later...
Guest knockblock

Does anyone know how it ends?

I stopped near the ending and haven't found any ideas of it.

I loved how they accomplished the task set by Fool 8)

You mean in the second season? Sora and Laya went against each other. I could tell what happens but I might give too much away.

Kaleido Star, I love this anime. Can't say enough about it.

• 5 months later...

Archived