Donnie Yen!

Guest blah1430262358

Guest blah1430262358

oen of the best martial artist today.........
I love this man, his fighting style is terrific!!! i think donnie has really nice kicks!!! plus he speak english fluently, wish he was more popular here in US.

0022.jpg

200562522475252490.jpg

donyen4.jpg

2005101414322287995.jpg

side.jpg

donnie6.jpg

donnieyen.jpg

dyen2.jpg

spl_samoHungVsDonnieYen2.jpg

1997_legendwolf16.jpg

1997_legendwolf21.jpg

2005_spl03.jpg

*Credit: Yahoo Pictures, and donnieyen.net and donnieyen.com gallery*

Guest blah1430262358

i agree, i think donnie yen is better than jet li. his kicks are nicer, the way he fights look a lot better. i think he has a better figure than jet li. just wish he would do more american movies.

Guest ANJEE<3

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!? MY GOSHHH HE'S SOOO UNDER RATED IN MY OPINION...

one of the first movies i remember seeing him in was iron monkey.. i still really love that movie XD

• 7 years later...
Guest rutile

Donnie Yen is one of my favorit actors. His characters are so inspiring. I think nobody could do better theh him acting Ip Man. Yes. :)

• 3 months later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Donnie Yen denies conflict with Teddy ChanDonnie Yen denies conflict with Teddy Chan

23 Nov – Martial arts actor Donnie Yen has recently debunked rumours of conflict between him and "Kung Fu Jungle" director Teddy Chan.

According to Mingpao News, previously, it was reported that Teddy was unhappy with the actor for being absent from the movie's promotional activities.

However, while speaking to the media at a Gucci event in Hong Kong recently, Donnie said that no such thing has happened and that Teddy has even called him to apologise for the rumours.

"Teddy has already clarified the issue, but why didn't the media write about it? There are a lot of more important things out there, so why would you write false reports about me?" asked Donnie.

The actor also stressed that he will definitely make time for promotional activities as it is a part of his responsibility.

In related news, Donnie said that he is currently preparing for his new movie, "Ip Man 3", which will begin filming after Lunar New Year next year.

Source

Archived