Se7en (세븐) Aka Choi Dong Wook (최동욱)

Guest Aiensya

*** It’s been quite a long while since I waited for him, waited for his comeback. This is good news! :P

Se7en to come back an album packed full of self-composed songs in October

Se7en

Se7en will be coming back soon.

He's released a couple of songs here and there since his "Even if I Can't Sing" in 2012, but this will be his first proper album since then. Since it's his first album in about 5 years, he's participating in producing as well as planning out his performances. The album is packed with his self composed song, and it's his first time producing an album since his debut.

His label told Sport Chosun, "It's not just that he'll be releasing his album. We're also planning that he will be appearing on various music shows. This album will be an album he participated the most in. He is working hard not just on the songs, but also on the concept."

The album will be out in October!

source : allkpop

September 5, 2016

Se7en to return with new album in October

Singer Se7en is one step closer to a comeback after a three-year hiatus.

“Se7en will be returning with what will most likely be a mini album,” said the performing artist’s management agency Eleven9 Entertainment on Monday. “He contributed to both songwriting and producing all of the tracks that will appear in the upcoming album.”

After a prostitution scandal in 2013 involving a visit to an adult massage parlor, the singer halted major public and broadcast appearances. He was serving his mandatory military duty at the time of the incident.

The 31-year-old artist last month announced a new rhythm and blues single “I’m Good,” Se7en’s first release in Korea since his 2013 hit track “Thank U.” He also resumed activities in Japan, unveiling his latest three-track single album “Rainbow.”

Se7en’s currently untitled album is scheduled to be released in October.

By Kim Yu-young (ivykim@heraldcorp.com)

More Details About Se7en’s Long-Awaited Comeback Revealed

More Details About Se7en’s Long-Awaited Comeback Revealed

Se7en fans, prepare for his fantastic return to the music scene!

On September 5, his agency Eleven9 reiterated that the singer is currently working towards an October release, and revealed, “The new album will most likely be a mini-album. Se7en personally participated in producing and writing lyrics for all the songs.” They also previously mentioned he plans on many television appearances this promotional era.

Se7en previously released a self-composed track, “I’m Good,” in July as a way to thank his fans for standing by him. He also released a new Japanese single album, “Rainbow,” and held a Tokyo fan meeting prior to this comeback.

What kind of music would you like to see from Se7en?

Source (1) / soompi news

*** OMG....this is unexpected & I ship for this couple. I like her. I shipped her with LDW once. So, I guess being a couple is cool. Congratulations Se7en & LDH. :P

Updated: Se7en And Lee Da Hae Reportedly Dating

Updated: Se7en And Lee Da Hae Reportedly Dating

Updated: Se7en’s And Lee Da Hae’s Agencies Confirm Their Relationship

Original:

An exclusive report from Sports Chosun reported that singer Se7en and Lee Da Hae are dating.

According to the report, the pair are long-time friends and became lovers. When going on dates in Korea, they go on car dates and secretly meet. However, when they are abroad they date more openly and have been sighted by individuals on different instances. Both celebs have a lot of overseas schedules, so they tend to date abroad while traveling often.

The same-age couple have been friends for a long time. Back in 2011, Lee Da Hae showed support for Se7en by going to his restaurant and posting a snapshot of it on her SNS account.

An inside source stated, “They were friends for a long time but naturally became lovers as they became sources of strength for one another during difficult times. I think they’ve been dating for over a year. Many of their acquaintances already know. They are a lovey dovey couple that go on dates in Thailand, Hong Kong, and the like often.”

Se7en is currently planning on making a comeback with a new mini-album in October. Lee Da Hae is filming Chinese drama “My Goddess, My Mother.”

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Se7en’s And Lee Da Hae’s Agencies Confirm Their Relationship

Se7en’s And Lee Da Hae’s Agencies Confirm Their Relationship

Following reports of Se7en and Lee Da Hae dating, their agencies have released official statements confirming that the two are dating.

On September 7, reports revealed that the same-age pair are long-time friends and have been dating for over a year now.

Lee Da Hae’s agency JS Pictures stated, “Lee Da Hae and Se7en are same-age friends that naturally became lovers and started dating. We ask that you look upon their dating warmly and continue to be interested in their artist activities.”

Likewise, Se7en’s agency ELEVEN9 said, “The pair became a source of strength for each other during difficult times and have been dating with good feelings for months. Thank you for loving our artist and we ask that you continue to look upon our artist warmly and support him.”

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 1

*** Dispatch at it again – LOL – NICE going Dispatch....Well, I’m happy for them. It’s just that I didn't expect this one. They've been dating for the past 7 months and news just got out now... Love them both! :P

Dispatch captures Lee Da Hae and Se7en at a hotel in Thailand

Se7en,lee-da-hae

Lee Da Hae and Se7en's recent trip to Thailand has been captured by the inescapable Dispatch

Soon after their dating news broke out on September 6, Dispatch unveiled a photo of the two stars on a date at a hotel in Thailand. The photo was reportedly taken around mid-August, which is also the same time period that Se7en posted a photo of a cocktail from the hotel's lounge on his Instagram. However, the post no longer exists on his Instagram account. Dispatch also claims that Lee Da Hae and Se7en took a trip together to Macao back in April. 

SEE ALSO: Se7en to come back an album packed full of self-composed songs in October

Lee Da Hae and Se7en's labels have since confirmed the news, stating, "It is true that Lee Da Hae and Se7en have been dating for the past 7 months. They developed into a couple from a friendship." 

Yet another celebrity couple has come to light, less than 24 hours after Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo

lee-da-hae_1473217494_Screenshot_2016-09-06_at_10.55.57_PM.png

lee-da-hae_1473218010_Screenshot_2016-09-06_at_11.10.23_PM.png

lee-da-hae_1473218013_Screenshot_2016-09-06_at_11.03.10_PM.png

• Like 1

Se7en Opens Up About What Girlfriend Lee Da Hae Means To Him

Se7en Opens Up About What Girlfriend Lee Da Hae Means To Him

Following the news and confirmation by both sides that Se7en and Lee Da Hae are dating, Se7en has opened up about his feelings for Lee Da Hae.

In a phone call with Yonhap News on September 7, Se7en shared about what Lee Da Hae means to him, saying, “She is someone who approached me genuinely.”

He continues, “She is someone I am grateful for, someone who was by my side when things were rough.”

“Because I am worried about her position, I feel cautious,” Se7en adds. “Please look upon us warmly.”

Following reports of Se7en and Lee Da Hae dating, both celebrities’ agencies confirmed their relationship, saying that that the same-age couple started out as friends and naturally developed into lovers.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Se7en and Lee Da-hae confirm they are dating

Singer Se7en and actress Lee Da Hae confirmed that they are in a romantic relationship and have been dating for over a year.

The two had reportedly been friends for a long time, and naturally grew closer as they became pillars of support for one another during hard times.

Earlier, Sports Daily said the couple went on car dates and secretly met when they were in Korea, but when they were abroad, they dated more openly and had been seen by a number of on-lookers on different occasions.

The report also cited an inside source stating, “they’ve been dating for over a year. Many of their acquaintances already know. They are a lovey-dovey couple that go on dates in Thailand, Hong Kong, and many other countries.”

Both stars‘ agencies have confirmed that the two are in a relationship.

Se7en’s agency, Eleven9, issued a statement, saying the two had grown closer during hard times and the relationship naturally took off. Likewise, JS Pictures issued a similar statement with the same details.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

*** This is LDH’s 1st publicly confirmed relationship. Good luck to the new couple! Dispatch is amazing – hahaha. :P

Lee Da Hae and SE7EN reported to have been dating for a year

On September 7th, Korean media Sports Chosun revealed that singer SE7EN and actress Lee Da Hae have been dating for a year.

According to multiple entertainment insiders, “SE7EN and Lee Da Hae have become lovers from old friends”.

According to insiders the two avoided the public eye by having dates inside their cars within Korea but often enjoyed dates outside of Korea.

One acquaintance of the two said, “The two have been close friends for a long time. When hard times struck they relied on each other and naturally became more then just friends. It seems to have been over a year since they began dating and those around them are well aware of this. They enjoy dates in places such as Thailand and Hong Kong. They are a beautiful couple to watch.”

Source: Sports Chosun / koreaboo

Se7en and Lee Da Hae Confirm Dating Rumors

Se7en and Lee Da Hae have confirmed that they are dating.

In the midst of dating rumors between artist Se7en and actress Lee Da Hae, their agencies ELEVEN9 Entertainment and JS Pictures have confirmed the rumors through press releases.

Se7en and Lee Da Hae Confirm Dating Rumors

Se7en′s agency revealed, "The two people were there for each other during hard times and have been seeing each other for several months."

Lee Da Hae′s agency confirmed dating rumors by adding, "The two are friends of the same age and gradually began dating after becoming more than friends."

Meanwhile, a media outlet previously reported on September 7 that Se7en and Lee Da Hae have been dating for 1 year after being friends for many years.

Photo credit: eNEWS DB / enews

Se7en reveals his thoughts on dating Lee Da Hae

Se7en-lee-da-hae_1473210095_af_org-696x3

Se7en and actress Lee Da Hae confirmed their relationship!

On September 6, Se7en and Lee Da Hae were reported to have been dating for a year now. Both of their agencies confirmed the news and Se7en even revealed some information about them.

Se7en had an exclusive phone interview with media outlet Yonhap News and revealed that Lee Da Hae has been with him when he was having a hard time and the singer is very careful with this news because he doesn’t want to hurt her feelings. He also asked to look upon them kindly.

The two were friends at first then eventually became lovers as they share their worries and comfort each other.

source : http://kpopfighting.com/2016/09/08/se7en-reveals-his-thoughts-on-dating-lee-da-hae/

20 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

Thanks for posting these updates @willenette. The news hasn't really sunk in yet. Looking forward to their performances at the Busan One Festival next month.

Hi ELY, can't wait, too for that event next month. I'm sure Se7en will be heating up autumn nights in Busan. :P

Se7en, Lee Da-hae open up on relationship

Singer Se7en, 31, and actress Lee Da-hae, 32, confirmed they have been romantically involved for over a year through their respective agencies, Eleven9 Entertainment and JS Pictures.

Local media had previously reported sightings of the two at a hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. 

20160908001114_0.jpg
Singer Se7en (Eleven9 Entertainment)

The two stars have stood by each other during difficult times, according to Eleven9. Reports say they met through friends, and the actress stood by Se7en when he was investigated in 2013 after visiting a massage parlor allegedly linked to prostitution during his compulsory military service.

Se7en, currently preparing his new album, revealed his gratitude to Lee, who he said had accepted him “without prejudice,” in a phone interview with Yonhap News Agency. Lee is currently filming a new Chinese TV drama series.

In 2014, Se7en ended a 12-year relationship with actress Park Han-byul.

20160908001115_0.jpg
Actress Lee Da-hae (JS Pictures)

Actors Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon, both 36, who played a couple on the drama series “Happy Home,” which wrapped up last month, also admitted to their budding real-life romance Wednesday through their management agencies.

A number of celebrity couples have opened up about their relationships recently, including comedian Kim Gook-jin and singer Kang Soo-ji, Block B’s Zico and AOA’s Seolhyun and actors Shin Ha-kyun and Kim Go-eun.

By Rumy Doo (doo@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

Se7en Speaks Up About Past Controversial Massage Parlor Visit

Se7en Speaks Up About Past Controversial Massage Parlor Visit

On September 9, Se7en wrote a lengthy post on his Instagram account to talk about his controversial past visit to an adult massage parlor when he was enlisted in the military.

You can read his message below:

“Hello. This is Se7en.

“Firstly, I want to express my apologies and regret about not reaching out to fans who supported me personally.

“I’m not sure where and how to start, so I’m writing with caution.
“I’ve been very distressed since yesterday. A lot of thoughts filled my mind.. I realized that the people around me can have a hard time just because of my existence… I used to believe ‘The truth will be known someday after time passes’… but ultimately I realized that everything is my fault.

“I did not actively explain parts that were not the truth and overlooked them lackadaisically.
“I was hesitant to speak up because I didn’t want my explanation to be the truth that many people didn’t want to hear.

“However, I am summoning courage to communicate the truth for those who listen to me.

“At the time, two Thai and Chinese traditional massage parlors were closed and the last place I visited became an issue.

“Broadcasts did not show me going to the two places I visited previously and it was portrayed as though I went to that place with bad intentions.”

“I waited to receive a massage from a blind person, but I canceled and left after considering the possibility that the place itself could cause a misunderstanding.

“I absolutely did not do any bad action that many people spoke of and didn’t have any intention to.

“All of these truths were revealed in the month-long investigation by the Ministry of National Defense with clear evidence three years ago. It was ruled to be ‘absent without leave’ and no other charges were made in the massage parlor visit controversy.

“However, it is obviously my fault for leaving the military without permission.
“That caused a lot of impact and I am still self-reflecting and apologetic about that part.
“Now I want to be a source of strength to those who give me the strength to live.
“From now on, I will work hard to be cautious of every single action and show a good image only.

“Thank you for reading this long message.”

안녕하세요. 세븐입니다. 글에 앞서 저를 응원해주셨던 팬분들께 제 소식을 직접 전하지 못해 미안하고 안타까운 마음 전합니다. 어디서부터 어떻게 말해야할까 조심스러움을 안고 이렇게 글을 씁니다. 어제부터 지금까지 많이 괴로웠습니다. 수많은 생각이 머리속을 가득 채웠습니다.. 나라는 존재 하나 때문에 내 주변 사람들이 이렇게 힘들어 질 수 있구나... ‘시간이 지나면 언젠가는 진실을 알아주겠지’ 라고 믿어 왔는데... 결국 모든 것이 저의 잘못이라는 생각이 들었습니다. 저는 사실이 아닌 부분을 적극적으로 나서서 해명하지 않고 안일하게 넘어 갔습니다. 제가 해명하고자 하는 부분이 많은 분들께는 알고 싶지 않은 사실이 될까봐 목소리를 내는걸 망설였습니다. 그렇지만 저의 이야기를 들어 주는 분들을 위해서라도 용기를 내어 진실을 전하고자 합니다. 당시, 태국-중국 전통마사지 두 곳에서 영업이 끝났다고 하여, 마지막에 간 곳이 문제가 되었습니다. 앞서 들렸던 두곳에 간 모습은 방송에 보이지않았고, 마치 처음부터 나쁜의도로 그곳에 간것처럼 비춰지게 되었습니다. 그곳에서 맹인 마사지를 받기 위해 기다리다가, 아무래도 장소 자체가 오해를 받을 수 있겠다는 생각에 취소하고 바로 나왔습니다. 저는 많은 분들이 말씀하시는 그런 나쁜 행동은 절대 하지 않았고, 그럴 의도조차 없었습니다. 이 모든 사실은 3년 전 당시 국방부가 정확한 증거를 가지고 한달 여 조사한 결과, 안마방 출입 논란에 있어 '근무지 이탈 및 군 품위 훼손' 외에 다른 혐의가 없음을 밝혔습니다. 하지만 무엇보다도 근무지를 무단이탈한 것은 명백한 저의 잘못입니다. 그로 인해 여러 파장이 생겼고, 이 부분에 대해서는 지금 이 순간까지 깊이 반성하고 사죄하는 마음입니다. 제가 삶을 살아갈 수 있도록 힘을 주는 분들께 이제는 저도 힘이 되고 싶습니다. 앞으로 제 행동 하나하나에 더욱 조심하며 좋은모습만 보여드릴수있도록 노력하겠습니다. 긴 글 읽어 주셔서 감사합니다.

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** I see where he's coming from...but, he should have explained this earlier.....just saying. He should have explained everything to his fans. Better late than never.... I hope this will help. Well, if only people could mind their own business in the first place. I believe him but I doubt that others will feel the same... Poor, Se7en! This will follow him for a long time. This is one of those scandals that really did seem like a huge misunderstanding. :P

Se7en officially addresses his past visit to an adult massage parlor

Se7en

After 3 years of silence, Se7en has finally spoken up about his past controversial visit to an adult massage parlor. 

SEE ALSO: Se7en to come back an album packed full of self-composed songs in October

On September 8, Se7en shared a lengthy message on Instagram, addressing and explaining his stance on the controversy. The full message reads as follows: 

"Hello. This is Seven. 

First of all, I apologize to my supportive fans for not reaching out to them personally. I'm not sure how and where to start so I'm writing this with much caution. 

I was in deep agony since yesterday. A lot of thoughts ran through my mind.. I realized that many people around me can be hurt because of my existence. I used to believe, 'Truth will be known once time passes', but ultimately, I realized that everything is my fault. 

I did not actively justify the parts that are not true, and just moved on with ignorance. I was also hesitant to speak up because I didn't want my explanation to be the truth that many do not want to hear. However, for those who are here to listen, I am bravely speaking up for the truth. 

At the time, the Thai and Chinese traditional massage parlors were closed, and the last place I visited became an issue. The first two places I visited did not show up on broadcast and it was depicted as if I visited the place with ill intentions. I was waiting to receive a blind massage, however, canceled and left, considering the possibility of creating misunderstandings. 

I did not take part or had intentions for any of the bad actions many people claimed I have done. 

According to the results by the Ministry of National Defense after investigation with clear evidence, the massage parlor controversy was only ruled to be 'Absent Without Leave' and no other charges were made. 

However, it is my fault for leaving the military without permission. Many issues then followed and on that part, I'm still deeply reflecting from it with an apologetic mind. 

I also want to become an energy to those who give me the energy in my life. From now on, I will be cautious of every action and show only the good side. 

Thank you for reading this long message."

• Like 2

Better late than never though! I agree he should have said something there and then. Still, what he did was so minor compared to sexual assault, domestic violence, extra-marital affairs and other fraudulent activities. In other parts of the world, it would have been done and dusted. 

• Like 2