Love quotes or sayings that took your breath away!

Guest catchthesky.

Guest rootless.

All of these are sooooo cute and endearing so I decided to add one that I found on this site:

옛날 옛날에 한 나라에 아주 총명하고 예쁜 공주님이 살았어요.

공주님의 아름다움은 다른 나라에도 널리 퍼져서, 매일 청혼을 하는 왕자들로 왕궁 문턱이 닳을 지경이었지요.

공주는 자신의 미모를 알고 더욱 더 콧대가 높아졌어요.

아무리 멋진 왕자님이 와도 속눈썹 하나 까딱 하지 않았지요.

그런데 유독 한 왕자님만은 공주를 쳐다보지도 않았어요.

공주님은 은근히 그 왕자가 거슬리고 보기만 해도 화가 치밀었어요.

공주님도 의식하지 못하는 사이에 점점 그 왕자는 공주님의 마음 속을 차지하게 되었죠.

그러나 똑똑한 공주님도 모르는 게 딱 하나 있었어요.

그 왕자님은 공주님이 다른 곳을 볼 때면 항상 공주님을 바라보고 있다는 것을요.

--

TRANS:

A long, long time ago, there was a beautiful princess in a far away land.

Other lands heard of this princess' legendary beauty and everyday, there was a prince asking for her hand.

The princess knew of her immense beauty and held her head up even higher.

No matter how incredible the prince was, she wouldn't budge one inch in her heart.

But, one day, there was one prince that wouldn't even look at her.

Everytime she tried to provoke his interest, she would just get frustrated in the end.

She didn't know it at first but slowly, this prince was entering her heart.

The smart princess didn't know one other thing.

The prince was constantly looking at her when her head was turned.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *UnReaL

Scent of your presence was the essence of your beauty

The start of love and happiness and pain; that moment i lost my soul to you

수많은[사]람중에

너와나[랑]만날때

이말을[해]줄래요

the stuff in [] says i love you when you read it down. and basically it means Out of all the people, when we meet, i want to say this to you

Guest bebeSO-viet

So many good ones already. I never really liked love quotes that much so I only have a few.

---

"Don't settle for someone you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without"

"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."

"They say, "forgive and forget." But if someone's worth forgiving, you'll never forget them."

"I knew that looking back at tears would make me laugh...but I never knew that looking back at laughs would cause tears."

"Love is when a girl tells a boy she likes his shirt, and he wears it everyday."

"It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get."

"Your words are so cheap but I pay so much for them."

“You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.”

Guest lylxcc

i really like this one. its so sweet. sorry if its not wat yur looking for.

someone emailed me this.

'The Rose Within'

A certain man planted a rose and watered it faithfully and before it blossomed, he examined it.

He saw the bud that would soon blossom, but noticed thorns upon the stem and he thought, "How can any beautiful flower come from a plant burdened with so many sharp thorns? Saddened by this thought, he neglected to water the rose, and just before it was ready to bloom... it died.

So it is with many people. Within every soul there is a rose. The God-like qualities planted in us at birth, grow amid the thorns of our faults. Many of us look at ourselves and see only the thorns, the defects.

We despair, thinking that nothing good can possibly come from us. We neglect to water the good within us, and eventually it dies. We never realize our potential.

Some people do not see the rose within themselves; someone else must show it to them. One of the greatest gifts a person can possess is to be able to reach past the thorns of another, and find the rose within them.

This is one of the characteristic of love... to look at a person, know their true faults and accepting that person into your life... all the while recognizing the nobility in their soul. Help others to realize they can overcome their faults. If we show them the "rose" within themselves, they will conquer their thorns. Only then will they blossom many times over.

Guest dominos789

[Albert is holding a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts]

Alex Hitch Hitchens: What you got there?

Albert: This? I figured maybe if my heart stops beating, it wouldn't hurt so much.

Guest sweet_maple

It's touching my heart.IT seems it was written for me "meeting you was fate,becoming ur friend was a choise,but falling in love with you was beyond my control". I know how it means.IT hurts

I love this quote :I don't know who is in your heart but I do know you are always in my heart"(lover is in Paris)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest s0urp@tchk!d

춤추라, 아무도 바라보고 있지 않은 것처럼.

Dance like no one is watching

사랑하라, 한번도 상처받지 않은 것처럼.

Love like you've never been hurt

노래하라, 아무도 듣고 있지 않은것처럼.

Sing like no one is listening

일하라, 돈이빌요하지 않은 것처럼.

Work like you don't need the money

살라, 오늘이 마지막 날인 것처럼.

Live life every day as if it were your last

kekeke. if you're a big SAMSOON fan. you may recognize it as the main poem from My Name Is Kim Sam Soon. =]

Guest vaan15

awww..... :D such nice quotes!!!

"i guess when you loose someone you love, you start to feel and see them in the things you like"

- don't know hu

"why is it easy to fall in love.....but so damn hard to fall out of it!"

A dead guy asked God for one last day on earth to see his girl friend... God granted the wish

But too bad.... God also granted the girl's wish: To die for a day to see his boyfriend one last time.

Guest ROCKiT

Have you hated someone so much that you wished they would just leave and never come back yet knew you'd died because they're gone?

It's not that i dont like anyone.

Its just that i already found him

It's just up to him to see if i'm the girl he's looking for.

If you want your relationship to move forward, at somepoint you gotta let go of the past, and start writing a new future..

Guest nahnsaemi

<3 it. I dunno why but I seem to like alot sad quotes. Maybe it's cause I can relate more to them.

I love this one too...so sweet xD but sad...

haha omg most of these arre sooo corny~~

Here are some:

"A part of you has grown in me.

And so you see, it's you and me

Together forever and never apart,

Maybe in distance, but never in heart."

"You don't love a woman because she's beautiful,

She is beautiful because you love her."

"Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's

called falling in love, because you don't force

yourself to fall, you just fall. "

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,

an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...

but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."

"It doesn't take a reason to love someone,

but it does to like someone. You don't love

someone because you want to, you love someone

because you are destined too. It's because you

fall in Love with them, that you then try to

find a reason, but you always come up with

the answer, No reason!"

"Loving you is the second best thing I have done, finding you was the first"

"I don't want to be #1 because that means there is 2nd and 3rd. I wanna be the only one"

"There`s always going to be that one person that no matter what he does, what he says, or how many times he hurted you, you just can`t let him go because he means that much to you.." <-- this one is in my sig :]

<3 Dee

Guest yunakue

WHOA!!

There are so many cute/sad/kool/nice/crazy-but-kool/touching quotes.

BUt I have none -_-

Wait...

I think i have some...

Oh yeah!~

Crushes on crush you,

Falling only hurts you,

Heart only breaks you,

If there is no love to save you.

It never counts what’s after you or before you,

It counts what’s inside of you.

Who do you turn to when the only person who can stop your crying is the one who made you cry?

And i do not know who wrote it.

Guest nana544

One of my favorite all time is "Love is like the wind, you cannot see it, but you can feel it"-unknown

Guest chu-phie

"I want to be like the shadow that never leaves your side"

"Love is the person that knows how to play the right keys to your heart's melody."

"Love is the thing that leaves you, a feeling of serenity. Or a note in the back of your heart that says, "not this time B****!"

--* Chu-phie

Guest chickyl3aby

" We cannot see it with our eyes, but we all have red strings tied to our pinkie fingers and the other end is tied to that person's fateful other half. But that string is so tangled that it's hard to find the other end, and sometimes we make mistakes. But someday we will all stand in front of our fateful person with the red string in our hand." --(Loveholic)

I like this quote a lot ^_^

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

"I don't want to be #1 because that means there is 2nd and 3rd. I wanna be the only one."

Don't come back, i'll be waiting

awww ;/

Archived