[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest midnightgirl

wow. first time posting? yeah. i'm a newblet. yay! so proud of shinhwa for winning in so many categories for Netizen Daesangs...if only they won more daesangs this year. THEY TOTALLY DESERVED IT THE MOST! ... yeah. and TOTALLY loving the new minwoo look. UBER HOT.

well. i was just catching up on shinhwatime... and i've been watching lots of shinhwa appearances on variety shows (Loveletter, xman, heroine 6, happytogether)... and was just wondering if any one has any variety shows w/ shinhwa (or just the members) on them...any and all??? well... that is... w/ english subtitles of course? or if they knew where to get it?? PM me please?? THANKS!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmkaex

[Caps] M Oppa Who's Of Minuscule Size~

puhaha i saw that clip on youtube. minwoo is so cute how he kept falling back laughing.

minbong is such a dork.

..but he's oh so loveable. xD

Guest poloblue

i wanna see other shinhwa member's manager, if they look a total opposite of that member like minwoo

hahahaha, hm andys manager must look lke an 80 yr old then!!!!! and hye sungs manager must be really really buff!

btw.. anyboyd know WHY minwoo was laughing so hard? LOL

i found it so random! but so extremely cute

hahaha, i wonder what he was laughing about too! it must be heaps funny if he cant stop laughing! LOL

Guest nutzie

well. i was just catching up on shinhwatime... and i've been watching lots of shinhwa appearances on variety shows (Loveletter, xman, heroine 6, happytogether)... and was just wondering if any one has any variety shows w/ shinhwa (or just the members) on them...any and all??? well... that is... w/ english subtitles of course? or if they knew where to get it?? PM me please?? THANKS!

the one that pops out in my head immediately is ya shim man man [ep. 82 and 83, subbed].. infinity challenge, but i don't think it was subbed.. manwon ui haengbok [minwoo and junjin] but they're not subbed.. shoot dori [junjin] some of them are subbed i believe? love choice/couple selection [the one that replaced love letter, junjin] not subbed.. goldfish [minwoo episode was subbed, you can get it from the goldfish thread in k-drama and movies; andy became the host later on but i don't think they're subbed]

wheee page ownage!!

i have a question, do they have different managers when they have solo projects/guestings? what if they're all performing together especially in concerts overseas? they have other managers for it??

[Caps] M Oppa Who's Of Minuscule Size~

haha yes those caps are so adorable! i posted the exact same clip this cap is made of onto youtube a few days ago, and i just added to translations for them. they're in the video info now, so if anyone couldn't understand before, you can now go back and enjoy the clip with english translations. :)

here's the link again, enjoy!

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

I have hardsubbed (English) Heroine6 part1 feat. Shinhwa as well as New Nonstop 4 feat. Group S. You can find the links (MU) in http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net

I will try to hardsub Heroine6 part2 tomorrow. Have been a bit busy reading for exams as well as subbing Arashi files.

When it comes to shows in general. You can find e.g. X-Man and Love Letter eps from for example Iyagi Clubbox. I have almost all LL/X-Man eps with Shinhwa members. But uploading files of 700MB is too much work..

Guest newyork

thanks so much for the little translation there!

haha i love minwoo's laughing. he's so cute.. he laughs falls back, with his legs up- so adorable!! lol

his manager seems really shy, and minwoo just laughs at him so cute!

thanks again!

Guest eric_lov

two more trans done!^^

============================================================================

Eric's Post

4/11/03

Lets show the power of the shinhwa fans!

6/11/03

you have worked hard the three of you

FROm ERIC

============================================================================

he is SOO random o_O

Thanks so much for the translation. I love reading shinhwa diary, especially Eric's one.

Guest p00hpal

I have a few but you may already seen them. LOL, my cousin gave me the episodes way before I was a Shinhwa fan :ph34r: PM me if you want a list of what I have, then you can tell me what you want after viewing the list. I don't mind uploading them, but like someone already stated, the files are hugh (they're HQ with subs) and I don't know how to split. Also, I will only upload via megaupload.

Guest nutzie

i think minwoo's manager really looks like king kong.. hahahah.. but it's not the scary kingkong.. he actually appears kinda shy and cute.. and seems to be really close to minwoo in particular.. aah, can you imagine how many girls are dying to be at his place? *shakes head*

Guest theLEGEND

I'm too lazy to quote postings for now. I'll do it later because I have to backlog so many pages :P

Anyway.. about Shinhwa's Manager, I think I've seen Minwoo, JunJin and Andy's personal manager.

Minwoo's manager is the chubby guy on the picture (he appeared on Wontak's Angel movie too) so cute.. =P

JunJin's manager.. I've seen him around during his episode of Happy Shares Company and some random pictures.

Andy's manager.. I've seen him during M-Net Watch The Star when Shinhwa was in Singapore for their concert (but I'm not really sure if he's the one)

I'd like to see Hyesung, Eric and Dongwan's manager too :D

angeldreams: Whee.. thank you so much for the translation!! :)

Thank you for the link. When I saw the caps, I wanted to watch the clip.

The only thing is I wanted to hear what Minwoo and his manager were saying in Korean but it's too hard too hear. His manager voice is too deep and Minwoo is too busy laughing! Minwoo is just like a little kid! So cute! Want to go pinch his cheeks! LOL!

EDIT: A thought came to me. Is this manager the same one that was in the swimming pool with Andy? You know what I'm talking about?

haha yes those caps are so adorable! i posted the exact same clip this cap is made of onto youtube a few days ago, and i just added to translations for them. they're in the video info now, so if anyone couldn't understand before, you can now go back and enjoy the clip with english translations. :)

Guest Bresis

EDIT: A thought came to me. Is this manager the same one that was in the swimming pool with Andy? You know what I'm talking about?

Yes, in the pool in Bangkok where Andy and Minwoo were pushing the manager into the water and then the manager had his revenge by pushing Andy back :D

Btw, i posted some photos of Dongwan in his new drama here

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry4585202

and more photos of the drama with cast and all here

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...03224&st=20

Guest nutzie

How come I feel like I'm being ignored here.

I feel so sad.

Why doesn't anyone respond to me or talk to me =[

ahem, this might be classified as spamming you know.. we're here to talk about shinhwa, not about being ignored..

and i think you're right mommie alice, it is the same manager in the swimming pool.. but he's so close with the members, that's why i said that lots of girls would kill to be in his position.. and i think his personality is really cute.. hahaha.. at least he's not scary like some overprotective managers and whatnot..

Guest Rowane

hi everyone,

since lot of people here uploading stuff...so i would like to recommend www.mediafire.com coz it is very good, i think well, i already try upload some find there and it work quite fast and it give you unlimited what so ever too hehe

Guest theLEGEND

I'm not sure of we are talking about the same person here. I've never seen the clip with the swimming pool in Bangkok (do you have the clip Bresis?)

What I meant was where Andy was going to eat the cup noodle while waiting for the plane and he was heading to the message chair and he was there with Andy.

This person appeared after Andy has finished his concert and he (Andy) forced this one guy to say hello to the camera but he was reluctant to do so.. Is he the one?

Btw.. I was talking about M-Net Star Watch clips.. Maybe I made you guys confused or something.. :P

Archived