[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kriza09

After 2 months and 10 episodes of Shinhwa Broadcast, I could finally grasp that they're back. They're really back. Not just their physical presence, but the whole thing about them that makes them the original variety-dols that I love. I'm especially glad to see the competitive hot-tempered Hyesung is also back. Missed him so much. He had been gone for 7 years. Some time in late 2005/early 2006, he was replaced by this quiet, reserved, cold-headed Hyesung who was rather conscious of cameras and public image. I thought I would never see him ever again, but it seems he’s back now. I feel kinda bad for laughing so hard when Eric and Junjin dragged limp Hyesung by the wrist and neck. You see, with Shinhwa, you just need to let them interact with each other and hilarity will definitely ensue by itself. ^^

Guest She0212

Hello everyone !

I think it's the first time I write on this forum (actually, I'm not good in English and I made a lot of effort here !), but I have been a fan of Shinhwa for 8 years now ! I followed them carefully since I was 16 and I will follow them forever, I'm really true in love with these men (like you, I think !??)

I am really happy to be a part of their comaback, as a fan and I don't miss a single video or picture of them. I was so happy when I saw them on TV of a long time, when received their album, when they have their victory on mcountdown, when the views of their broadcast increased. Yes, I'm really happy and really proud of them, and of us, girls !

So... I read everything you write here, and I come several time in a day to not miss something ! Thank you all for the precious informations and the incredible sharing that you show, everyday ! I'd be lost without you !! :)

I have a question... Simple for you, I hope...

I don't really understand... I thought 'God of victory' was broadcasted on TV, wasn't it ? Why the episode with Shinhwa wasn't on air yet ? I want to wtch this !!! Someone could tell me more about that ?

Thank you for your answer,

I will continue to read you, and maybe I could write a little here, sometimes !

kriza09, you are definitely right! The past 4 years were very very lonely for me haha. I discovered them right when they left so I couldn't follow them closely like I am right now, and I just gotta say it's so cool!!! Haha. I really really hope they continue SB!!! I mean at least do 100 episodes instead of 30. Like how dare they even think of only doing 30?? Haha. We're already 1/3 of the way and I need more!

HI she0212!!! Welcome! Please do post often so we can chit chat more hehe. To all you silent lurkers out there, come on in and join the fun hehe! I'm also very curious with God of Victory!

@She0212

Nope, not a single episode of MBC's God of Victory has broadcasted. Episode 1 is supposed to be Teen Top episode and ShinHwa vs 2PM would be on 2nd episode. Some said they will be airing on June.

Are they busy preparing solo activities right now??

Guest achinikki

hi everyone! just saw this forum. I've only got to know Shinhwa really well for a couple months now.. It's not too late to learn and love them.. They are the legends.. The foundation of K-pop.. ;) Also, I hope I got to meet Shinhwa Changjo :D

Guest concon

I was into kpop before because of ftts, i've listened to shinhwa's music since 2004 and use to love 'liar' from their 7th jib. Recently I'm rediscovering my love for shinhwa because I loved their comeback stage on mcountdown and shincast is so hilarious!!!! my bias is hyesung right now because i love his love/hate personality with eric!!!! hope one day they will come to canada for performance!!!!

Archived