[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest magicblood

hi all.....*wave shyly*.... hows everyone?

i'm not new to soompi, but i'm sure new to this thread!! (since i'm always in other gp _ _ thread..hehe)

so silly of me all this while,, i've been downloading shinhwa stuff, yet, didnt visit this thread!! my bad... sory...

but i'm sure, i love them!..n its cool too to see u guys use orange for the fonts n all, so sweet n unite!!

>>>i've been watching mostly old clip of the boys..like the guerilla concert,...i feel sad too! almost cry.. (or i already cry?...^^)

>>>n i just watch come to play w junjin, where he told bout how they fell on the floor of the airport laughing... so funny!!!! hehe...

*Jinnie is my fav in shinhwa by the way^^.....(but i love them all)

just random pics i got ..

132807_1745798908.jpg

credit: jjmeowmeow @photobucket

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 80slitenite

Hi magicblood! You're never too late to join a Shinhwa thread. :)

Ah Jinnie is your fav! Drop by the We Got Married thread I posted some Jinnie gifs there.^^

I've been wanting to mention this for sometime. This is for those who are new to soompi or just might not know.

Sometimes it can be difficult finding this thread or any thread in the sections so to make it easy you can subscribe to a thread and just access it from your Control Panel.

1- So what you do is at the top of this thread for example click the OPTION button which is under the ADDREPLY & NEWTOPIC buttons.

2- Click on TRACK THIS TOPIC

Then click Ok and etc.

So then next time you want to find this thread just go to MY CONTROLS

On the left hand side under MENU go to Subscriptions

. View Topics

. View Forums

Click on TOPICS and you'll see the thread there and the last time somebody posted in it.

Does anyone know if Part 2 is subbed somewhere?

SBS GM Show feat. Shinhwa [jan.05] engsub-part 1/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faCPZIaluDI

I'll come back later to post some MinDy gifs from the Star Dance Special.

Guest rose_liana

The japanese package is EX. I would love to get that but it's too expensive for a student like me...

And Mindy LOVE <3 Minwoo's hair was so "Run" like.

And the reason why Jinnie's name was mentioned during Andy's dance was because.. Andy was saying things like

"I was a little hesitant at first (when asked to dance that dance), because there's Junjin who dances really well.. Why me??"

The members are ever so playful and random! <33

haha..andy oppa was so funny...thank you, finally able to understand something...

and i found this!!! so cute and dorky. Shinhwa photos-a gift from Dongwan...i dont know if this one has been posted before. but, he's so good at making this things and his word always touched my heart...i laughed and cried watching this video..miss them!!!

Hello. I'm wondering if anyone can sub this vid. It's dongwan at that Global Beauty Show. I really want to know what they were rambling about. It's frustating, seriously! Haha.

hiiii, i can be considered as new fan of shinhwa :rolleyes: . Actually, i know about kpop from se7en and after that i thought that korean music is pretty interesting. Then, i try to listen to dbsk song because the group is quite popular in my country, malaysia.What can i say that i just like their rising sun song and other than that dont really interesting to me. After that, I try to search shinhwa in internet coz i find in se7en biography if i not wrong, he is considered as unofficial seven member of boyband shinhwa. I read about shinhwa in wikipidea and their achievement really impress me. Through that, i search about shinhwa stuff in you tube and i really, really like them very much and i can be considered obsessed about them.

Actually, i have wathed eric drama super rookie two years ago and i really like the drama but i dont know shinhwa at that time. I just find that eric is really handsome man, hehehe. Then, I have watch jinnie drama and i think that he quiet handsome but i still dont know that he is one of shinhwa member, shame on me :unsure: . What can i say is i always watch shinhwa member but still dont really treasure about them. But after i watch many of their songs, interviews and videos i find that shinhwa is really a true legend and we can feel their deep friendship. I really miss them after eric and dongwan enter the MS, but i really will be shinhwa fan forever and i will wait them until they reunite again.shinhwa fighting :rolleyes:

Actually, among all shinhwa member i really like our leadernim eric coz i knew that he is very a good leader and actor plus he has a handsome face. But , i like minwoo, dongwan, hyesung, jinnie and andy too coz without them there will be no shinhwa too right? In their group they share the limelight equally and we can see their energy when they on stage together. Sorry to say but i cant find any other boyband like them nowadays that can be dorky and loving each other so much even though they have their own solo activities. :w00t:

I have watch the video about them that dongwan had make and i just can say that wannie is really good at doing this thing huh? His word in the video is touching and funny too. I found that he really like to take picture especially with shinhwa members.

I want to say again that eventhough my age are among dbsk,big bang or suju fans... i am not into their music and i think that their fans are quite scarry. For me, shinhwa Changjo is the well organized and the best fanclub in korea. Hopefully, we can give our true support to jinnie, andy and minoo before they entering MS and also constantly support to hyesung as we know that he is exempt from MS. At least there have a member that always will present as shinhwa while the others serve their country right? And also, we will give our support to eric and wannie when they finish their duty the end of the next year. I will wait for eric's and wannie's drama for sure, eric's first album and wannie's third album.... hehehehe :sweatingbullets:

I really enjoy watching shinhwa in love letter, heroine 6, yashi man man, x man and infinity challenge. And for their music i really like to hear their songs, all of them are my favourite. I think that their 9 vol album is really a quality album and for sure dedicated to their beloved fans.I think i have write quite long :sweatingbullets: sorry, but it is my first time write in this thread. I will often visit this thread and write to you guys again.shinhwa fighting!!!!!! :rolleyes:

notes: sorry if my english is not good because i'm not a fluent one :blush:

Guest rose_liana

are-da yay!!! a fan from Malaysia...!me too! welcome!!welcome!!! poor us, Shinhwa seem to be unknown in Malaysia..if we didnt search them by our own, we would never know about shinhwa...my friend which is a fan of the most popular korean group in Malaysia (you know who), told me that i'm an old fashion because i love shinhwa but yet there's a huge age differences between me and shinhwa oppas..but, who cares???eventho they're much much older than me, but their characters still like a child..very cute, funny and dorky and even cuter, funnier and more dorky than other young idol groups nowdays..

about Shinhwa Changjo,yeah!its the most well organized fanclub, most respected, and the most loyal fans in korea..

like Changjoer said, once a fan, always a fan!!!

yanee i've seen that too and wonder what they're talking about.they seem talked about Shinhwa too.maybe mommie alice can help us?hehe...

Guest warunee123

Does anyone know if Part 2 is subbed somewhere?

SBS GM Show feat. Shinhwa [jan.05] engsub-part 1/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faCPZIaluDI

NIKKI @ SHINHWA SARANG.NET Translated part2 of this show, you can read it here;

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showpost.php...amp;postcount=1

Shinhwa clip in part 2 of that show was in Shinhwa Brand New Story DVD with english subtitle, so that why no one subbed that clip.

rose_liana, are-da, you girls are from malaysia? yay! So am I. haha. So happy to meet other Malaysian fans. LOL. Most of my friends are fans of the 3rd generation of idol groups too and they think that I'm lame for being a Shinhwa fan. But, I just ignore them. haha. One of my friend has been trying to get me to like that popular idol group in Malaysia (you know who) since last year but, I told her she is wasting her time. My love for Shinhwa is too great. XD

Mindy in that dancing show is absolute love. I think Andy did really well. His points doesn't do his performance justice. IMO. Minbong was great as usual. Reading about Minbong cleaning up Andy's blood during practise made me go "aww..Mindy FTW!" haha. It's nice seeing members on the same show.

MommieAlice, thank you so much for volunteering to sub the videos. I won't request any right now. I'll just wait for the ones that was requested to be done. Take your time. XD

The Japanese package is super expensive. But, I wouldn't mind having all thier cds. I still need to get my 10th Anniversary DVD. Btw, any Malaysian fans that know where to get it, please please PM me. I'm dying for a copy. hehehhe.

I'm quite surprise to find out that the clip of Shinhwa performing in North Korea currently has been viewed more than 500,000 times. I don't know why but I'm surprise at the number of times. 0_o

Hi guys, I'm a fan of Shinhwa. I got my DVD 10th anniversary concert, the orange version. It's so good, fun and very touching. I cried when Minwoo saaid: 'I'll go to hell with these guys (his members) if I have to, I cried at his talk before their I pray for u song. I wish I got the Japan one (because I live in US) because of all the behind the scene but this version is sooooooo good. If any of you haven't got the copy,, you should, it's expensive but it's all worth every penny. I just want to share my opinion on the copy, anyway, Shinhwa fighting. We wait for your come back

Guest noiz_phayz

hey!!i'm from Malaysia too...haha..and i'm totally agree with you guys, most of my friends are the other group (you know right?) fans..and like 1wawa3, they also trying to make me love that group..they even make me watch that group concert DVD ! and one thing i know after i watched it is that eventhough Shinhwa concerts are not as great as that group (in terms of stage decorations/concepts and gimics) but just 6 of them is enough to rock the stage especially with their ment! and i believe that Shinhwa ments is the longest compared to other idol group.no group can beat Shinhwa randomness ment..haha..thinking about this make me wanna rewatch the DVD concert again..

1wawa3, i think it's hard to find the concert DVD in our country..but if you want to, try to find it in Times Square because one of the CD store selling Shinhwa, M and Hyesung albums..but I myself ordered the DVD from website (i was my first time doing it and my father don't know about it hahha) and like gaumai said, it cost alot of money..but it worth every single cent. or maybe if you want to watch it badly we can do small gathering somewhere with other malaysian and i'll bring my DVD and we can watch it together..xD

Guest sydney0428

Shinhwa clip in part 2 of that show was in Shinhwa Brand New Story DVD with english subtitle, so that why no one subbed that clip.

yay, i've been looking for the part 2 of that clip also. dunno that its in the Brand New Story dvd. I have the dvd, a good friend gave me a copy, but never seen it yet. Thanks warunee123 for the info. I should watch it now.

Hi guys, I'm a fan of Shinhwa. I got my DVD 10th anniversary concert, the orange version. It's so good, fun and very touching. I cried when Minwoo saaid: 'I'll go to hell with these guys (his members) if I have to, I cried at his talk before their I pray for u song. I wish I got the Japan one (because I live in US) because of all the behind the scene but this version is sooooooo good. If any of you haven't got the copy,, you should, it's expensive but it's all worth every penny. I just want to share my opinion on the copy, anyway, Shinhwa fighting. We wait for your come back

Agree with you gaumai, Shinhwa orange edition dvd is worth to watch. Actually, its my first Shinhwa stuff. I watched the dvd with my sister and cousins, they have no idea who is Shinhwa. But after watching the dvd, hahaha... they became fans also. Its good that even without convincing them to know who is Shinhwa, just watching the dvd made them encourage to be a fan. And its good also that there is someone in the family that I can share thoughts about Shinhwa.

Guest gravitie

I agree! The 10th anniversary concert is one of the best I've seen. These guys are just awesome. Ive ran out of words to describe them. But seriously, which idol group talks about boogers in their ment, and for their 10th anniversary?! :D

I'm so gonna save up for the sbs dvd! Aaaakkkk.

Btw, came across this chipmunked mv of Shinhwa's BRAND NEW. IT'S OMGROFLMAO i love it hahaha.

random, my 600th post here in Shinhwa's thread yay ^^

yay!!!!great to know there are many malaysian fans out there :w00t: . To ros_liana, 1wawa3 and noiz_phayz, i'm feeling really greatful for your reply.Mmmm, many have suggest their 10th anniversary concert DVD huh? I'm sure its really good and memorable eventhough i'm not watch it yet.

noiz_phayz, which website do you went to buy their DVD ? Actually, i'm quite scare to buy things from the internet, but coz you have already buy it so i can trust the website right??? :sweatingbullets: You are very generous to share your DVD with others and your idea to make a gathering is a briliant idea. :w00t: Maybe i can't join because of my work but i'm really sure the other girls will really like it....

well, i have just started working last week, so maybe i can save my money to buy their concert DVD. :rolleyes:

Guest noiz_phayz

are-da it's really nice knowing some changjoers in Malaysia right..i ordered the dvd from ShinhwaChangjo.net - http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo/index.php?act=idx another website to feed my shinhwa addiction XD..but i'm afraid they are no longer taking order for the dvd concert..but i think you can go to yesasia to order it..about the gathering idea, it just pop up in my mind XD not that i mind to spread Shinhwa love!

Guest rose_liana

I agree! The 10th anniversary concert is one of the best I've seen. These guys are just awesome. Ive ran out of words to describe them. But seriously, which idol group talks about boogers in their ment, and for their 10th anniversary?! :D

I'm so gonna save up for the sbs dvd! Aaaakkkk.

Btw, came across this chipmunked mv of Shinhwa's BRAND NEW. IT'S OMGROFLMAO i love it hahaha.

random, my 600th post here in Shinhwa's thread yay ^^

wow, 600 posts.that's cool... when they talk about the boogers, is it included in the 10th anniversary concert dvd?? and dont forget, they talk about nostril hair too. haha..if it was included in the dvd, that's mean i've seen some parts (about 19 minutes) from the dvd..luckily it can be found in YT...

noiz_phayz i think i really need to buy the dvd, so then i could spread shinhwa love too...

Guest gravitie

^Yup, they did talk about both nostril hair and boogers. I think it was in the same ment! I saw a cut of it on Youtube too few days ago.. yea so it's definitely in the DVD. (:

Man all these talk is making me want to watch the DVD again! :D

Guest 80slitenite

AWESOME! Thank you so much warunee!!

OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGOGOGMOGOGMGOGMGOGMOGOG

More pics of RicMinWanSyungDy’s 2008 Christmas Eve gathering!

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...g/#comment-1323

For bigger versions of the pic visit the site. :)

1to4y9.jpg

Guest magicblood

oh hi 80slitenite!!! thanks for greeting me, happy to be here!....

>>i'm proud to love shinhwa, they are so strong facing all the hardship, and always....always give me happiness when watch their show n program..

brighten my day!

since my post before, i havent contribute anythin, so i feel bad... :blush: so today, i come out with 1 gif and 1 pic (that i made)^^.

here it is: Hope u guys like it! :w00t:

the cute magnae Andy; ^^ sayin...:"Kuromeyo!....of course!"

andy.gif

and of course, my fav in shinhwa: Jinnie.... pretty isn he??? i wanna say prince, but his face rite now is so much sleeping beauty!

GoldenFishery_Junjin_2-4_ENGSUBflv_.jpg

welcome all new shinhwa fans! :D shinhwa is so irresistable!

80slitenite! thanks for sharing! is that ricsyung i see?! omg! so niceeeee! how i wish jinnie was there as well! i want some mommy and baby bird action! oh man, i miss them! so glad they are still getting together! ^^

Guest miss lakwon

Hello everyone!

I was reading a couple past comments and it seems that we have new Shinhwa fans!

What's amazing is that they are from Malaysia! ^_^

It really brightens my day to see new fans.

Plus, they became fans at a time when Shinhwa is not even promoting themselves.

So proud of you guys to join the Shinhwa Changjo thread.

Thank you for getting into Shinhwa and hopefully you can become a SHCJ forever.

I am going to update on some stuff soon but I think I'm going to make a huge attempt in creating a thread in the Picture's Section again.

I'm going to need your support guys! :)

Archived