[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest kriza_09

i just found out that 'isn't it beatiful' is dedicated for the fans.. i was surprised..

i mean, look at this!!!

May be there will be

Some difficult times even between us

Even when there is a worry

I will embrace you first

Because I can't see tears

In your lovely eyes

and this!!

Don't you worry about anything now

I am always standing beside you

It will be alright if you stay in my embrace like this

I know all that is in your heart

how can it be for the fans!??

gone for a long time then suddenly come out like this!!!

they really make it impossible for me to leave them.. argghhhh...

(Hyesung vocal)

When I was lost during the painful separation

You helped me letting go of that foolish me

With your small hands, you held me

And you trusted me. I love your kind heart

oh and since this song is for the fans, i think the song would've been more perfect if this part were given to andy.. don't u think?

overall i think it's really cute.. i especially like the intro part.. ^^

but the very last part.. i feel like hyesung's voice is cut a little bit in the end..

all credits go to kay77@shinhwachangjo.net

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s3xyminwoo

28/1 [news] Kim Dongwan, hwang jung eum kiss scene NG four times

Oh my! A kiss scene!

I'm so jealous >:0 LOL

i bet shinhwa changjo is gonna stick to the screen tomorrow and cry seeing own dongwan kissing a girl LOL

---

Thank you for the RicDy pictures from the Winter Story

they are just too cute ^^

Guest Jin4ever

TY for the pics

i hope ill receive my copy pretty soon..i cant resist to these lovely pics

wahhhh I can spot hye sung in the back :w00t:

i just get to know that ''isn't it beatiful' is the new tittle of winter story 06-07 mv. The lyrics are so touching especially they are dedicated to their fans.

Guest vietgirl604

OH wow, thanks for the pics. I can't wait to buy it..and in these pictures, does anyone notice this or is it just me..Andy seems to be the older one in them..? LOL usually it'll be Andy behind Eric or something, like the younger one..but this time, he seems like the more mature one while Eric is the childish one LOL.

Wow this thread moves slow now that I'm at it more..and when I'm not, BAM, there goes a gazillion pages.

:)VIETGIRL604

Guest Jin4ever

im so bored lately so i rewatched some shinhwa oldie video and found an interesting ricjin moment and just wanna share lol

don't you find this pic hot ?

snapshot20070128163449ka2.jpg

snapshot20070128163200ha1.jpg

silly guys :w00t:

Thanks for the info. Actually I already had it in my computer. I named it FujiTV...didn't know it was from Bukodan. I really need to keep track of what I got in my computer! LOL!

By the way, my Winterstory DVD/CD came yesterday...stupid me, didn't check the mailbox yesterday because I thought it'll be Monday when it'll arrive but it came 2 days after it was released.... I was so shock to find it in my mailbox. As mentioned I ordered from annyoung.com and because they are about hour ride from me, it came so fast. Haven't had chance to watch it yet though...can't wait!

So there's going to be many Dongwan fans stabbing their computer screen when the kiss scene comes on? LOL!

^ Hi mommie Alice,

FujiTV did broadcast ShinHwa's concert in Bukodan with its interview with Shinhwa...so that's the concert floating around for download and not the actual dvd. If you look at the song list, you can see that not the entire concert and song list was broadcasted (i.e. They only showed Dongwan singing 'Cry sour grapes' for his solo and not 'Tears') Hope that cleared things up for you ^^ And if the broadcast was any sample of the filming...captured everything at the right times...I think it's going to be a worthwhile dvd.

Guest vietgirl604

im so bored lately so i rewatched some shinhwa oldie video and found an interesting ricjin moment and just wanna share lol

don't you find this pic hot ?

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8796/sn...28163449ka2.jpg

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4474/sn...28163200ha1.jpg

silly guys :w00t:

LOL I like the first picture but the second one is like :o LOL..

By the way, my Winterstory DVD/CD came yesterday...stupid me, didn't check the mailbox yesterday because I thought it'll be Monday when it'll arrive but it came 2 days after it was released.... I was so shock to find it in my mailbox. As mentioned I ordered from annyoung.com and because they are about hour ride from me, it came so fast. Haven't had chance to watch it yet though...can't wait!

So there's going to be many Dongwan fans stabbing their computer screen when the kiss scene comes on? LOL!

Oh wow, if I were you, I'd sit down with a bunch of food and watch it all in one sitting, while eating LOL..I can't wait to buy it as well..I just need to find/save some money first..sigh. Haha, I doubt they'd be stabbing the screen but then they'll probably be so shocked that their hearts will stop beating. Well, that's how I'd feel if I saw MinWoo in a kissing scene.

Guest sunnydays.

Yah. So much praises already. along the lines of "big hit" "best couple" "best singer turned actor"

though i dont have anything to say about the e/e pairing. im excited for erics new drama 8D

AT LEAST HE'LL HAVE HAIR IN THIS ONE. RIGHT NAT? RIZ? x)

Que sera sera~ what ever will be will be~

lols the title for the article cracks me up xD too much power for the small screens

ERIC WILL WIN (;. lols. I like Han Ga In. gosh march is going to be a wonderful month.

ditto. i just dont think that their carrers and love life should be mixed. because we see what happens when that happens o.o

[for example remember gilo with ben and jennier lopez?... nice relationship that turned out..]

oh yah i came to the thread because i was feeling a little blue.

i was watching the new xman with battle in it and i started singing along with perfect man and just went

x.x IF ONLY. I can see the members together on a variety again or a perf of perfect man x3

*ends rant*

YESSS ERIC WITH HAIR. 8D Oh baby. Hahaha ~ I mean, he didn't look too bad with the shaved hair in KSA... buut, I do prefer him with his sexxy hair. >:] Not too long, though. Mmmm, Park Si Yeon & Eric in a drama together... I'd rather not see it. It hurts my heart enough to see pictures of them together on their free time. U__U *stabs self* LMAO. jkk U__U;; I'm not obsessed... *coughhh* Wahh, I'm with you, I wanna see the members together again performing in a game show...<3

rofl, its like 2 45am

and i just finished watching the first episode of super rookie

yes its a shame that i just started wtching now

anywhoo

wow its damn good, and eric is sooo hilarious in it.

hes a pretty good actor

and damn

LOL!

i love his character, at times he cares about hsi pride but other times its like where the hell is his dignity?! LOL!

man oh man. after watching this.. eric will be my favourite member from shinhwa LOL

LOOK OUT U GUYS >D

OMGGG SUPER ROOKIE IS AWESOMEEEEEE. =D I totally fell in love with Eric even more after watching it. It really boosted my determination to do well in school, too. U__U Haha, hell yes he's a good actor. (; I'm so proud of himm~~ HAHA Eric goes crazy in Super Rookie. XD He has NO dignity. u____u;; lmaoooo. NOO YOU CAN'T TAKE ERIC AWAY FROM MEEEE. :ph34r: You have your Minbong. *shoves Minbong in your face* (;

Awww... XD;; I can just imagine Dongwan laughing his head off during those NGs... but maaan, I wanna see this kiss scene. O__O I wonder if Dongwan is a good kisser... I've never seen him kiss anyone before. (; Can't wait. Puahahaha~~

Wow. Eric and Yoon Eun Hye? You u guys remember the whole Eric and Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jong Gook love triangle on X-man!?!?!!? lolz. YEH's dream w/Eric is coming true 3 YEARS later!!!!! wow. keke. that's kinda funny^^~

And Dongwan fans are so cool! Do u notice that the fans' personality matches each of their members? Like Dongwan's fans are very much like Dongwan and Minwoo fans are very much like Minwoo and Andy fans are very much like Andy etc!!! lolz....kinda cool us SHiNHWA fans^-^~~

yes the famous love triangel, who could forget that.

i was soo heartbroken when i watched that, because i loved eric!!

and so i had a grudge against YEH for like the longest longest time.

in what ways are the fans like the shinhwa members??

^ please be careful and don't quote pix, we've been told about this before, thank you. :sweatingbullets:

I thought YEH was ok when i saw her at the start of X Man etc but then later she started annoying me and she seems kinda up herself and seemed like she thinks she's better than the other guests on X Man. Then again it's my impression. Although i loved the little triangle thing with her and Eric i didn't like it because it was her i liked the situation and where everyone was going OTT with it all. lol Now esp with the success of Goong she seems to be even more "out of touch" to me.

I didn't know Eric was coming out with a drama so soon. O_o and yes Han Ga In is really pretty so it'll be cool if they did do another drama together. Eric's drama will be about love...........hmm i'm not a very luvvy person..........i'll hold out on it for now.

Dongwan's gonna go all out and do a bed scene as well?! TT_TT But yeh Dongwan's fans i guess health conscious like Dongwan? so they provide salad. lol

yah please don't quote pictures, even if its tempting (: ahah i know its not.

what?? dongwans' fan provide salad for dongwan?!? how cute!!! a bed scene?? hmm that would be akward, dongwan seems like the innocent type that is pure good (:

Hi Everyone,

My names Jenny, and well i just found this thread, and just getting use to use soompi and all the other forums. Hope to get more news about our favortie Oppas hehe, When is Dongwan's solo album coming out? i know hyesung's album is coming in march but not sure about dongwan. Shinhwa HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::D

welcome! welcome! welcome! i don't know that well about the solo stuff, i just know that its coming!!! and that all i care about!! heehe yes shinhwa hwaiting.

i dont think park shi yeon would be too keen on the role.. because its i guess too cutesy for her.. besides shes busy with when spring comes(which is great by the way..monday-tuesday dramas on this timeslot 9.55pm korean time has great dramas..jumong and the person i love)

i dont know.. mnikss was great the first time i watched it, now i dont want to watch it anymore because it now bores me

eric is the only actor who has confirmed to que sera sera..(gosh i hate that song whenever my mom sings it)

uurrrggghhh i will try to watch this drama for the sake of eric(i watched invisible parachute agent JUST FOR HIM and han ji min(because her drama with uhm tae woong was amazing)).. but witch yoohee's story sounds so much more interesting

and for the shin ae issue... yes guys hwanhee too.. unlike her relationship with minwoo.. she had a relationship with hwanhee before minwoo

jumong is still going on huh? goodness when will it stop, its taking all the watchers away. ahah

wait, who had a relationship with both hwanee and minwoo?? goodness i need to more know about this infromation!

guys, let's try not to get anymore warning.. i think we've had more warnings in the past few days compared to the past couple of months or so.. please restrain for posting up link or quoting pictures [the 2 rules we seem to break quite a couple of times these days] i'm pretty sure nobody wants the thread to be closed right? not me, cos this is my primary place of finding info about shinhwa..

anyways.. my brother has finally caught on the hallyu fever [probably from his friends, since he's always made fun of my koreanization O_o"] he's been watching xman, and apparently introduced to love letter [season 1's always the best =D] and earlier, i introduced him to ya shim man man [yes, i showed him the episodes with shinhwa in it =P] oh by the way, he seemed amused by hyesung's crab dance and mommy i want that dance =P

and now he wants me to send "korean songs that are slow".. just watch.. i'll send him shinhwa songs too =P let him just choose which ones he wants.. well in anyway, most of my korean songs are from shinhwa, some from super junior and sung shi kyung, and some other random ones.. but mostly shinhwa, so before long, i'll get to listen to shinhwa songs from his laptop too =D at least there's an improvement so far.. he doesn't make fun of me anymore when i mentioned the shinhwa sota dvd to him..

yah you guys i don't want this thread to go down!!

ahah yah for more shinhwa fans!! good luck with the conversion (:

Kim Dongwan and hwang jung eum, who are both currently working together in SBS drama "person i love", has been hot talk because of their kiss scene.

Kim Dongwan and hwang jung eum's kiss scene was filmed on 17/1, from 12mn, lasted for one hour.

especially for Dongwan who had filmed a scene of being worried about his family and work, and downing five bottles of strong beer and had a huge crying session, his emotions were easily protrayed throughout the scene.

after brushing their teeth, the director told Dongwan and hwang jung eum that this scene was important, and that if they dint get it right they'll have to work through the night.

having encouragements, the two actor and actress kissed just like real lovers.

in the end the scene was only done after 4 NGs, the kiss scene will be shown in 29/1.

ohhh this would be fun! dongwan kissing. i don't think i've ever seen him kiss someone, except shinhwa members (:

i love the part "after brushing his teeth" ahahhah dongwan is such a cutie!!!

only four ngs!! wow they really took it serious (:

YESSS ERIC WITH HAIR. 8D Oh baby. Hahaha ~ I mean, he didn't look too bad with the shaved hair in KSA... buut, I do prefer him with his sexxy hair. >:] Not too long, though. Mmmm, Park Si Yeon & Eric in a drama together... I'd rather not see it. It hurts my heart enough to see pictures of them together on their free time. U__U *stabs self* LMAO. jkk U__U;; I'm not obsessed... *coughhh* Wahh, I'm with you, I wanna see the members together again performing in a game show...<3

OMGGG SUPER ROOKIE IS AWESOMEEEEEE. =D I totally fell in love with Eric even more after watching it. It really boosted my determination to do well in school, too. U__U Haha, hell yes he's a good actor. (; I'm so proud of himm~~ HAHA Eric goes crazy in Super Rookie. XD He has NO dignity. u____u;; lmaoooo. NOO YOU CAN'T TAKE ERIC AWAY FROM MEEEE. :ph34r: You have your Minbong. *shoves Minbong in your face* (;

Awww... XD;; I can just imagine Dongwan laughing his head off during those NGs... but maaan, I wanna see this kiss scene. O__O I wonder if Dongwan is a good kisser... I've never seen him kiss anyone before. (; Can't wait. Puahahaha~~

ahahha i like eric with hair or without hair. without hair he looks younger, but with hair he looks more mature and manly (:

ahah yah it hurts me too seeing htem together, but i have to admit they are somewhat of a good couple, but i would rather see them not togheter of course (: but i'm glad its her rather than another girl, like YEH!!! goodness my grudge against her is soo strong (: hahha

yah i wonder if dongwan is a good kisser???

which reminds me i watched that mv eric was recently in with that big kiss scene again!! and goodness i couldn't hlep watching it again and again, cause it didn't seem real to me. it was sucha big big big kiss!! i was sooo jealous. the kiss itselft was pretty akward, but its eric so i didn't really care. eric was hot when he was kissing hta girl though overall!!!!

oh yah i'm like listening to that beautiful song from the winter story thing every day and night!!! goodness i love minwoo's voice in it like a lot!!!

and i like how this thread is going pretty fast (: keep up the good work gang (:

OH wow, thanks for the pics. I can't wait to buy it..and in these pictures, does anyone notice this or is it just me..Andy seems to be the older one in them..? LOL usually it'll be Andy behind Eric or something, like the younger one..but this time, he seems like the more mature one while Eric is the childish one LOL.

Wow this thread moves slow now that I'm at it more..and when I'm not, BAM, there goes a gazillion pages.

i always thought that it was usually that eric was the childish one (:

and sometimes andy would be childish too, but never mature i think.

ahah love their relationship, but love hyesung's and eric one better.

eheheh the bannana song!!! love that song!

Thanks for the info. Actually I already had it in my computer. I named it FujiTV...didn't know it was from Bukodan. I really need to keep track of what I got in my computer! LOL!

ahahahh stabbing computers??? ahah maybe. i konw i almost did when eric kissed tat girl on that mv.......ohh still makes me mad.

Guest vietgirl604

Haha yeah, I was so sad when I first found out abou Eric and PSY. I loved him with his shaved hair..he's my 2nd favorite and I just have a thing with guys an buzz cuts, so when he looked AMAZING HOT in it..I went nuts. Super Rookie was a great movie..and I think Eric is the best actor..if not, the hottest.

yah i wonder if dongwan is a good kisser???

which reminds me i watched that mv eric was recently in with that big kiss scene again!! and goodness i couldn't hlep watching it again and again, cause it didn't seem real to me. it was sucha big big big kiss!! i was sooo jealous. the kiss itselft was pretty akward, but its eric so i didn't really care. eric was hot when he was kissing hta girl though overall!!!!

oh yah i'm like listening to that beautiful song from the winter story thing every day and night!!! goodness i love minwoo's voice in it like a lot!!!

and i like how this thread is going pretty fast (: keep up the good work gang (:

Haha yeah..kiss scenes LOL..can you tell if someone's a good kisser just by LOOKING..? Haha, but I'm sure they all are..oh damn.

Guest kpoplvr

Hey all!

The former #1 poster in this thread is baaaaaaack!!!

So- okay. I hear that there`s a Winter Story 2006-2007?

Honestly-

Can someone PM me with information about that?

Please? [:

It`d be MUCH appreciated.

x3candice.

p.s.

why would i stab my screen!? i wouldn`t be able to see his gorgeous face any longer even IF he`s kissing some girl. silly thought to stab one`s screen. x] i`d merely be thinking - darn that lucky girl.

Guest vietgirl604

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

stupid trojan killed my pc n i lost all my shinhwa songs.......

That is so sad...Upload them again if you have the cd's!

Guest angel2nyt

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=602.0

008.jpg

004.jpg

the scene actually called for dongwan to kiss with his eyes open, because he was cheating his wife with jungmin(hwang jung eum's character)

its supposed to look like he knows he's guilty but.. uurrggghhh just watch the drama to get my point

anyways.... i just watched the first episode with subs last night... it really is a family drama... and as usual dongwan was great..but yes starting from episode four he will start cheating

1/28 [info] Andy-Goodbye to Inkigayo, Last Showing Next Week

Andy will be saying goodbye to Inkigayo (the music show he MCed for almost 2 years for) next week.

다음 주가 인기가요 마지막이라는군요.

오랫동안 수고한 우리앤디에게 우리가 줄 수 있는 선물은?

마지막을 즐겁고 행복하게 마무리 지을 수 있도록

많은 분들이 몰려가서 마지막 응원을 함께 하는 것!!

일요일 인가에서 만나요~~~

Translation:

Next week is Andy's last Inkigayo show.

What is the present we can give to Andy who MCed for this show for so long and worked so hard for?

A lot of people please go to support Andy till the last show and make him happy!

See you next sunday.

Credit: Andy the Best + loving_D@shinhwachangjo.net for the translation

Just finished watching Winterstory 2006-07 DVD and it's AWSOME! Pay the extra and get the DVD/CD version.

EDIT: Just wanted to let you guys know if you order from annyoung.com, you won't get poster but it's $5 cheaper than eclickkorea.com. eclickkorea.com does have poster with the Winterstory CD/DVD. Is eclickkorea.com located in Korea?

It took me long time to finish it. Did anyone else see it? If you did, got question.

In the making of Winterstory, all members were filmed during recording except Hyesung. Does anyone know why he was not filmed? I wonder if this was the period he was in hiding because he went on healthy diet?

I'm so sad Andy won't be in Inkigayo anymore..... :tears:

kriza_09 - hahahah.. your brother's so cute.. and wow, your whole family likes shinhwa.. my dad doesn't even care, my mom thinks i'm lusting after an 18-year-old kid [yeah, she thought that eric's 18.. but that would make me a pedophile -____-] and my bro used to think that boybands are gay.. i think his view is slowly changing now though... heheheheh..

xtine - for me, voice matters a lot.. good looks is good, but if i can't stand someone's voice, i can't take it.. like, there's this guy that my friend liked.. his looks was okay, his personality was okay.. but his voice is so squeaky that i almost fell off my chair when i heard it.. thank goodness she doesn't like him anymore -____- but the shinhwa members all have nice voices, even dongwan, whom eric said that his talking voice is weird..

i love super rookie~!!! i think i've said this thousands of times, but i'm gonna say it again.. super rookie was what made me discover shinhwa, so it's forever gonna be one of my favorite drama.. amongst my favorite scenes are the part where

eric puts on make up, raps [the superman superman thingy] and sings [tei's song] and when he dreamt of being successful at the office

.. there are more, but i don't remember..

angelix - uh, i think dongwan kissing with his eyes open is still weird, no matter what the reason is.. maybe if i watch the episode, i would understand it more, but with this picture, it's really awkward.. it looks like he's gonna rip jung eum's head off or something..

crystalis - i loooove your subbed episode.. that's the only way i can understand and watch ksa.. thank you so much!! and i love how you sub them too.. with those little notes at the top of the screen and all that.. awesome!!

riz - i think i like eric with hair more than without.. but even without, he still looks hotter than some people with hair.. to me, he still looks better without hair than all the guys in my school combined [and for all you know, there are thousands of guys in my school.. most of them are nerds -____-]

kfosho - i think what tvxqsaraeng meant was that the fans of each of the members are similar to the corresponding members.. like, eric fans are much like eric in personality, or dongwan fans are similar to dongwan in some ways.. in my case, i think it's true =P and the one who had relationships with hwanhee and minwoo was shinae..

Haha you JUST started watching?! On youtube or what? Haha, I have the whole thing and could lend it if you want LMAO..but then you'd have to come see me and RAWR! Yeah, Eric is a really great actor..my favorite hehe. His character is SO AWESOME. Haha, your favorite?! He was ALMOST my fav once. MinWoo then Eric for me..forever!

---

Man, I'm still up and it's 3:35 xtine..LOL.

yes on youtube

hehahas

DO U WANT TO LEND IT TO ME ?!^^

the one on youtube isnt very good quality... at all

LOL! wait, is it one of those like chinese kdrama knock offs from crystal mall!? LOL! those subtitles are so messsed up. rofl. my frineds got me a 'MY GIRL' one, and omggg i wus so pissed off at the grammar and spelling mistakes. LOL!

but seeing eric on my tv screen, i wuldnt be payin attention to the subtitles at all :w00t:

^^ Haha DV, you're the only guy I know in this thread. Maybe I should get barbie to join..then there'll be two!

Oh wow..LOL his eyes should be ..closed? But wow!

maybe its ilke.. similar to that scene in super rookie when that girl just kisses eric

and erics all shocked and his eyes are just opened

LOL

i saw that cut when i was watchin heroine6 LOL

whatever, eyes openeed or closed, dongwan can kiss me anyday! LOL LOL :blush:

yes yes, dongwan is a good kisser, i'll tell you that from experience ROFL! ;)

and PUAHAHAHAH i may have the woodong but i culd make it.. THE RICWOODONG!! >D

i hope this drama boosts my determination too.. i am uneasily motivated LOL! im very lazy T__T

xtine - for me, voice matters a lot.. good looks is good, but if i can't stand someone's voice, i can't take it.. like, there's this guy that my friend liked.. his looks was okay, his personality was okay.. but his voice is so squeaky that i almost fell off my chair when i heard it.. thank goodness she doesn't like him anymore -____- but the shinhwa members all have nice voices, even dongwan, whom eric said that his talking voice is weird..

PUAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. thats hilarouis, i laughed soemwhat outloud. LOL!

voice so squeaky :lol:

all the shinhwa members DO have awesome voices though

their laughs are hliarious too

minwoo and dongwan :lol:

Archived