• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear dongwan's ratings are not v high :(

dongwan fighting!

anyway i just read something..

Story[told by minwoo]:

the hostel that the 6 members of shinhwa shared was really small. and there was a big mirror hanging on one of the 4 walls and its position is such that if one will see himself in the mirror while walking to the bathroom.

so one day, eric wakes up in the middle of the night and then there was a loud 'AHH!!' and then a loud tumble that followed.

the other 5 wakes up and rushes to eric. they find him on the floor, unconscious. after they managed to 'revive' him they worriedly asks him if he is not feeling well.

and eric says...he woke up to go to the toilet and he saw another 'him'..and so he fainted o_O

well we shall just hope that it does get better (:

ahaha thats a funny story thanks for sharing (:

[01/16]Eric, Breaking up rumours with Parkshiyeon

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits.

Reminder: NO BASHING!

<SoHuEntertainment> Music Industry acknowledge couple Eric & ParkShiYeon still keeping their good relationship. Last year in SBS Drama Award Ceremony , the photographer caught their close action to each other. These pictures are being publicize on the 16th January. Before these pictures where being publicize there where rumours of saying that they had broken up.

Being as a 2 years couple, In 2006 SBS Gayo they did not even mention about each other's name, and everybody thinks that they had broken up.

On the day itself Eric & ParkShiYeon, they went to the ceremony alone although they are a couple, and when they were giving speeches on stage they didnt even mention about each other's name.

Photographers were wondering of their relationship and when eric was receiving award they keep focus on ParkShiYeon, when ParkShiYeon was receiving an award they too focus on Eric. But both of them have no special actions, and rumours of them breaking up was not impossible. Then reporters starting to report about their broken relationship.

And, both of their dressing on that day was being acknowledge as couple dressing. Eric was wearing a beehive pattern bright jacket, ParkShiYeon was wearing a shinning sequense material and their formal dressing was almost the same. It seems that they specially prepared for it.

Specially when the photographs where both of them were having a close action being publish, rumours of them breaking up too was broken. In the pictures, both of them were whispering to each other, smilling sweetly and looks very close to each other.

People who has been supporting them said "Even if they are couple there will still be rumours of them breaking up. Although there rumours about it, but i believe it wont be that easily for them to break up. This 2 person still meeting up with each other. Their relationship seems good."

even though i want eric to be happy and have a good relationship with a pretty and nice girl, deep down in my heart i wish he would break up with her. i want eric all to myself, but that would never happen...ahahha

i didn't like her in the beginning and thought she was soo uglyyyy, but i saw her in a drama and found that she actually was very pretty.

but i don't like her for having eric. and wow two years!! thats a long time.

Unfortunately DW's drama is going against Jumong which has over 40% of Korea watching so it is expected that rating will not be good. I heard Jumong will end soon but there's another drama that's expected to be good so DW needs all the support he can get from Shinhwachangjo.

I, myself, don't care for this kind of drama...I like comedy/romance combo dramas but because it has Dongwan, I'll support him by watching the whole thing.

Does anyone know how many episodes it is suppose to be?

EDIT 1: HELP!!! How come my avatar and my signature banner doesn't work anymore? I noticed that it's been happening last few days. How do I fix it?

EDIT 2: I'm confused about JJ's music video. Did he actually sing it? It doesn't sound like him at all!

wow you are very devoted to being a shinhwa fan i am amazed (: i actually don't like korean dramas anymore so its kind of hard for me to watch dongwan even though i love shinhwa i can't force myself to watch something i don't like. but i'm very happy to know that there are fans out there that are willing to do what you are doing and thats really great (: keep up the good work. and i hope the drama will get better ratings and do better!!

dongwan looks really good with that girl from full house (: like really good. they should become a couple.

i just watched the MV with Jun Jin and Linda in it.and it reminded me of the MV for Kiss-Because I'm Your Girl!..they're quite similar, i must say...anywho Dong Wan looks so handsome in the drama and those suits! i cant wait to watch it when subs come out!

i watched the mv too, but i like skipped parts cause it was soo slow. gosh i'm impatient.

OMG, I've been so behind with this thread. Caught a really bad cold and I've been so sick lately. Barely recovered and had to catch up with 38 pages!

Gosh, you guys are GOOD. So much information/pics/videos to filter through. I still need to go back and check out most of the goodies.

Anyway, I was hoping there are some kind souls out there who can help out a very lost Shinhwa fan. I've recently been addicted to Love Letter (mainly the first season with very obvious reasons). The megaupload and sendspace links provided in the LL thread kept dying out on me. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. My only other option is clubbox. Being Korean illiterate... well, that was a huge headache. I consider it a miracle that I was able to establish an id and managed to log on.

Problem is that the downloads I want with Shinhwa are stuck at 0%. I found out from the clubbox FAQ that the main reason is most likely because the files are very old. Is there anyway to get around this? :tears: . I just want to see Shinhwa in HQ. HELP? My undying gratitude for any assistance...

i'm behind too, not because i was sick though, but because of finals and the semester ending soo yah. i haven't been on soompi for a while, but it feels great being back on it (: but i promised myself a liitle that i wouldn't go on too much, cause my grades in frst semester wern't very pleasing to teh eye, so maybe a liltel time off of soompi would help me raise my grades for second semester (:

and for the love letter stuff sorry i can't hlep you with that. i acutally had to suffer the bad qualitey and small screen with youtube.

I don't know if anybody asked/answered this before, but because I'm too lazy, and it seems impossible to me to scan through the past 837 pages, I'll ask this now.

WHAT'S YOUR TOP 10/5 FAV SHINHWA SONGS?

note:shinhwa song's. not hyesung's or minwoo's.

All of them together!

a liitle late on things but i wanna put down one too (:

okay not in order or anyting

once in a lifetime

angel (this is actually my favorite favorite shinhwa song (: i think its sucha a lovely song)

perfect man( maybe second favorite)

eusha eusha( the cutest)

hero

timemachine

first love ( this song makes me think about shinhwa and how much i love them)

wild eyes( dancing with chairs classic)

yo (minwoo looks soo hot in mv)

come on( like the beat to this song)

I almost forgot...

its Andy's birthday tomorrow

HAPPY BiRTHDAY LEE SUN HO!!!!!!

30th

page owned

lee sun ho. i knew andy had a korean name, but i never go to like memorize it and stuff. but anways his korean name is almost cuter than the name andy (:

Happy Birthday Andy. XD <33

Wow already 27. XD Gosh. XD -lol Hope you have a good one. XD

what??? 27??? andy looks like a 20 year old!!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANDY

Happy Birthday Andy Ah! I hope you get everything you want!!!!!!

--edit--

Cool! I own page this page. In celebration of both Andy's birthday and me owning a page I will post some of my favorite picture of Andy.

bd7f549c6c.jpg

9cdce83fd3.jpg

97aef23b29.jpg

9a64c5e156.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY! WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR ALL THE YEARS TO COME!

`````

It's a little late for this but here is my top ten Shinhwa songs (in no particular order)

Opportunity

Time Machine

Angel

Set Free

How Do I Say

First Love

I Pray 4 U

Perfect Man

That Girl on the 2nd Floor

Painfully Loving You

But I love almost all their songs! ^-^

Guest poloblue

I think I'll cook birthday seaweed soup for my family tomorrow...of course they won't know it's because I'm celebrating Andy's birthday. SHHHHH! So keep it quiete! LOL!

I used to make the birthday seaweed soups for everyone's birthday (my family) but did't do it for last 2 years because they are not that crazy about the soup BUT they gonna have to eat it tomorrow whether they like it or not! LOL!

I meant to do it for Hyesung's birthday but somehow got busy and didn't get chance to do it.

hahahahahaha, ur so funny!!!!! u know what, u remind me of those cool mums whose kids are embarassed of, but other kids reckon theyre cool. what would daddy alice and your sons say if they found out that u celebrated andy's birthday???

---------

I'm so fustrated!!!!! i hate work! not only do i have to stand for seven hours but i also am prevented from going in here. cos i get home at around midnight, then i go on the net quickly and sleep till 12pm the next day. then i have a few hrs, then work starts again. but this week im working less. im on holidays btw!!! and im a waiter!!!

I WANT A JOB AS A WAITER AT ERIC'S RESTAURANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now, id never complain if i got a job there!!!

Guest amane86

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Support mySHINHWA CLUBBOX at

http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

==============================================

[01/21]'ANDY' today, MC MONG'Yesterday'. Naver search no.1

DO NOT HOTLINK THOSE PICTURES. THE NEWS May bring out with full credits. TQ.

Celebrating his 27th birthday (Chinese year) on 21st january, Andy had become naver search toolbar no.1 artist of the day.

In andy's mini site today he had receive 300 wishes message "Thank you for borning into this world, Happy birthday" "Please stay happy just like now you do." etc. all these msg receives many attention.

==========================================

121916486.jpg

121380079.jpg

21st Naver popularity search chart, "Andy Birthday", "Andy" had become the search chart No.1.

Reason because today is Shinhwa Andy's birthday, he was born in year 1981 Januray 21st.

Andy's fans send their wishes to Andy through fanpage, and because of the focus "Andy Birthday", today he had become the naver chart no.1 artist.

Fans will normally make their favourite idol no.1 in the search chart on their birthday or memorial day, they will crazily click on the pages and close them without a glance.

Yesterday 20th, MC MONG had become a topic. Yesterday was Mc mong's 1 million day after he was born. MC MOng's fans made him into the top10 in naver search chart just to celebrate this.

Mc mong expresses through his cyworld "After i went home and i open the pc, i was shock, you guys had made me feel so happy. Towards you all, i'm so sorry that i have nothing to repay back."

[obmite unrelated news of Andy]

Credits to:

Source: Chosun

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

[01/21]Andy's 26th birthday celebration party with 800 fans

May bring out with full credits. TQ.

Shinhwa andy spent his 26th birthdy with 800 fans at party.

On the 21st afternoon 5pm, Andy rushes to his birthday party after his MC music show SBS INKIGAYO to celebrate with 800 of his fans.

Management company said "2nd shinhwa, BATTEL will be attending the party, they even brought some performance to celebrate andy's birthday."

One of the GOODEMG worker said "21st is Andy's 26th birthday." "Will celebrate with 800 of his fans in the garden. Junior BATTLE will be on stage giving their wishes to andy."

Then the person continue, "As other shinhwa members are busy with their work, it will be difficult for them to attent the party" "I think after they had finish their work, they will gather themselves and hold a small simple party."

Credits to:

Source:oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Support mySHINHWA CLUBBOX at

http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

Guest s3xyminwoo

once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY A N D Y !!!

im gald to know that Andy is having a good birthday so far (:

he is #1 AND #3 on the naver search

Inkigayo gave him a birthday gave

&& he's having a party with 800 fans & Battle

I hope he will meet up with Shinhwa and have a small celebration as well

hopefully, i mean it's their baby's birthday (:

hmmm ... i wonder if he had seaweed soup????

the age in korea is counted like the chinese lunar calendar [or something like that] so when you're born, you're already 1 year old [instead of 0].. that explains why people say he's turning 27 instead of 26.. does that help?

here, it's 15 minutes before 21th.. but what the heck.. i might already be asleep in 15 minutes..

soo.. like everyone else is doing..

happy birthday andy boy~~

next birthday, it's gonna be eric's right? 2 days after valentine's day =P

goodness i can't believe i call myself a shinhwa fan and not know their birthday! i didn't know eric's was in february.

hahahahahaha, ur so funny!!!!! u know what, u remind me of those cool mums whose kids are embarassed of, but other kids reckon theyre cool. what would daddy alice and your sons say if they found out that u celebrated andy's birthday???

---------

I'm so fustrated!!!!! i hate work! not only do i have to stand for seven hours but i also am prevented from going in here. cos i get home at around midnight, then i go on the net quickly and sleep till 12pm the next day. then i have a few hrs, then work starts again. but this week im working less. im on holidays btw!!! and im a waiter!!!

I WANT A JOB AS A WAITER AT ERIC'S RESTAURANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now, id never complain if i got a job there!!!

ahah okay i guess i also didn't know that eric had a restaurant!!

once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY A N D Y !!!

im gald to know that Andy is having a good birthday so far (:

he is #1 AND #3 on the naver search

Inkigayo gave him a birthday gave

&& he's having a party with 800 fans & Battle

I hope he will meet up with Shinhwa and have a small celebration as well

hopefully, i mean it's their baby's birthday (:

hmmm ... i wonder if he had seaweed soup????

yayyy number one and three on naver search!

awww a birthday with battle (:

i konw i hope that he does get together with the other memeber!!

wow.. remember when minwoo had that accidnet a few weeks ago? and he had to get stitches.... ><

or wus that a couple of months ago.. well it wus recently.

anyways.. i finally saw the scar!

i never noticed it b4... T__T

its so big ><

and so close to his eye..

imagine what wuldve happened if it actually got his eye ><

m061117_07.gif

its right under his eyebrow

a couple milimetres away from his EYE!!

AHHH. :crazy:

Guest angelix

[info] 1/21 Pre-order Winter Story 2006-2007 2 CD Edition + DVD

You can now pre-order both CDs at Yesasia. Coolness~ :)

Shinhwa Winter Story 2006-2007 2 CD Edition

p1004621789.jpg

Shinhwa Winter Story 2006-2007 2 CD + DVD Edition

p1004612241.jpg

Credits : Yesasia + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=518.0

Guest angelix

21/1 [trans] 2007.02 ecole interview, Minwoo

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

before embarking as a singer, when he was still schooling, he was already in the center attraction of girls! nevertheless the real lee minwoo, he is shy and confused about the confessions from the girls.

hates picking up calls, illusion

he doesnt use emoticons while sending out text messages. if he receives chain messages like "happy new year", he says "write my own name too, then send it out" he hates chain sending. on the 31st of dec while skiing, for the sake of "sending a special and unique message to every shinhwa member", he spent 30 mins on it. of course, sometimes he hides away from phone calls.

snapping pics for people and booasting

not only real cameras, toy cameras are also his toys. he doesnt ask where the camera came from, or what kind of camera it is, he just takes it over and clicks away. not only he shoots himself, he also shoots other people. a long time ago, he was curious at how the camera worked. he thinks about that he should wear when he bathes in the morning, he is also a regular customer of japanese brands "sibuya and "harajuku". minwoo who loves shopping he good at bargaining prices! many smart japanese fall under his spell and sell it off to him at low prices! this should be one of his life weapons.

sprays perfume?

minwoo is the sort who gets happy if you give him something, he will play with it for the entire day. he plays with perfumes by imagining it was a mouth spray and acts as if he's going to spray it into his mouth. he also takes off his shoes and pretends to spray into his shoe. no matter where he is, the main thing and only thing on his mind is FANS. minwoo hopes to communicate better with his fans by learning chinese, japanese and english.

radio, toy car, breaks and fixes it

the breaking apart toys syndrome can be traced back to five years old. from young he loves to tear apart toys and stuffs, and then fix them back again. while kids his age loves lego, he loved gundam. when he was in primary one, while dining with his father, he took out a toy model that he made to show is father proudly. but he got scolded harshly by his father, and he couldnt forget it until now.

emergency vacation only prepare 2 comic books and cologne

from young he loves to read all sorts of comics like slam dunk. after being a singer, he started reading pure love comics to get inspiration for his songs. at that time there was a slight thought of being a comic author. he says he dislikes women who cry before guys, and when tired, a man who eases his tiredness by excercisng than drinking is much more of a real man.

credits// DACAPO&MINWOO.COM + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=510.0

Archived