[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

mommie Alice - I don't know if i've seen them together on X Man................

I think it's better to watch Dongwan and Park Kyung Rim on an episode of Ya Shim Man Man when they were on together(no Shinhwa). It seems like they knew each other way back or at least for a long time. You can see how well they get on. I haven't watched the whole thing myself just a few bits at the start and this scene stuck out.

D: Before she(PKR) was all "omo" "omo" (omg in Korean?) *puts hands over mouth*

Now after coming back from America it's "oops~" *shrugs shoulders*

That episode was good. Park and Dongwan sat next to each other and you can tell they just know each other sooooooo well. She was full of praise for Dongwan.

I saw Park on MBC awards show too. She's so small yet once she's on stage, she really fills the stage with her presence. Big personality.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest himang34

18/1 [news] Park Kyung Lim "I was secretly in love with Kim Dongwan for 2 months

CLICK more to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=477.0

Credits : dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

haha is so cute for park kyung lim to admit that..

but anw why only 2 mths??

haha i have been secretly in love with dongwannie oppa for god knows how long!! haha --""

anw my top 10 shinhwa songs are:

1. wild eyes

2. gonna be all right

3. deep sorrow

4. brand new

5. how do i say

6. hero

7. honesty

8. time machine

9. angel

10. once in a lifetime

.. aish.. act there is more!! all are my favs... heee :)

AHHH thanks for the link! ^^ ill check them out later or else ill start drooling again XD and cuz

i needa finish this project i have -____-

-----

----

18/1 [news] Park Kyung Lim "I was secretly in love with Kim Dongwan for 2 months

CLICK more to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=477.0

ahhhh big news must read it lol haha and who wouldnt resist liking or dongwan XDDDD ill come back and edit later

-------

Thank you. I'll watch it again and pay more attention to it this time.

It was funny at work today....my friend (around 50 years old) who is NOT into anything related to music, movies, etc....she is very Christian who lives very quiet life with her husband...anyway, she was talking to me at my desk and all of sudden she said pointing at my computer screensaver, "who is that handsome guy?" Guess who she was pointing at???? DONGWAN! LOL! It's my favorite picture of Dongwan and few of my "older" friend have remarked how good looking he is. I almost fell off the chair because it's not like her to make that kind of remark. Dongwan is so handsome EVERYONE notices it! LOL! I told her he's one of my boys! LOL!

Nat, why are you still here? I thought you were going to study? Go study! LOL! This is mother talking! LOL!

LOL! omg thats funny haha yes our dongwannie is very hot ^^ hehe u know what? i was gonnna say this but i didnt have time but, yesterday my mom and i went to the store and there was this clearance sale on shoes and i found some with orange stripes and it was awesome cuz i thoght of shinhwa ^^ and i bought the shoes hehe and my mom said i never liked orange and now i do and i said because it reperesents my #1 fav. band forever shinhwa and i showed her all these clips and she said that she likes them too hehe her fav. is dongwan LOL! haha

krizza ah no wonder i havent seen u *hugs krizza* yeah ive been busy too -___- with all hw and tests jeez >.< so much to do -sigh- but ive been reading in here silently and when i cant resist or have time ill reply to people hehe xD

lol mommie Alice - all my mates think Dongwan is the best looking too. lol, i wonder what his secret is?..........

thank you samshiku for sharing all those gif ^^ they made my day *saves*

EDIT:

Haven't owned a page since god knows when ......... to celebrate i have pix to share too ^^

Just some of MANY (easily hundreds of thousands :P) of reasons why they just make me smile everyday

54564125qu2.gif

i believe sam_chin made these?

110268108310gz3.gif1104986040wsuk4.gif

Who can forget their time at the haunted house? :lol:

103drqd8.gif114kgix0.gif

Hyesung letting out his inner child.........

hyesung2gg6.jpg

CRED: s-shinhwasarang.net + shinhwachangjo.net + soompi.net + on the pix/gif everyone who i forgot ^^;;

*also posted at the Shinhwa pic thread ^^

EDIT2: Just found this on youtube, it's a Click B interview but you see Hyesung and Dongwan there. I think Hyesung was really good friends with Click B i remember reading an article on old SS....

Anyway, introducing Hyesung as Click B's rapper and Dongwan getting really embarrassed when he gets kissed by one of them :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0dI0ShlNEg

^ ahh so cute xD

Thank you. I'll watch it again and pay more attention to it this time.

It was funny at work today....my friend (around 50 years old) who is NOT into anything related to music, movies, etc....she is very Christian who lives very quiet life with her husband...anyway, she was talking to me at my desk and all of sudden she said pointing at my computer screensaver, "who is that handsome guy?" Guess who she was pointing at???? DONGWAN! LOL! It's my favorite picture of Dongwan and few of my "older" friend have remarked how good looking he is. I almost fell off the chair because it's not like her to make that kind of remark. Dongwan is so handsome EVERYONE notices it! LOL! I told her he's one of my boys! LOL!

Nat, why are you still here? I thought you were going to study? Go study! LOL! This is mother talking! LOL!

puhahah

that's so funny.

Guest s3xyminwoo

it was hard to choose but my top ten songs are:

[in no particular order]

1 How Do I Say

2 Once in a lifetime

3 My Everything

4 Angel

5 Brand New

6 I Pray 4 U

7 Young Gunz

8 Time Machine

9 Crazy

10 Perfect Man

there are so much more, but i tend to like these songs a little bit more

All the Shinhwa songs are my favorite (:

Guest tvxqsaraeng

wow itz once again been a long time! keke! Dongwan's drama!!!!! I need it on video so i can borrow it and watch it!!! lolz.....Mommie Alice.....that was SO funny! keke! Top ten songs??? hmmm....That's really hard..........^^~

Top Ten Songs At The Moment..hehehe...(In no particular order):

10) Chance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZKYOugW_ec

9) Hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPMe2xHU7wk

8) Time Machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEpfDorgDB0

7) Your Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwV0YJ0oeM

6) Wedding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IInwgbJBbE

5) OH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW4dy13IoQ4

4) Liar

3) Brand New

2) Crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dejjIhJRaIw

1) Perfect Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXflvxrYSGI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjqtHgDvKjI

Some of them...I like the dance chereography + song .for example, I love "Wedding"'s live performance because that song is just so energetic. Some of the moves are kind of odd but it just adds originality to the whole dance. The "Shinhwa factor" so to speak. I sometimes call that dance the "walk-sideways, clap, dance, run, jump" all-in-one dance. They are everywhere! @___@

Crazy is also another one that I just like their dance, feel of the moves that blends with the song's emotions. The steps are easy but it just flows...And how they seem to create that space for each member when it is their turn to sing so effortlessly. Plus, I love it each time Minwoo is singing on one side, and Dongwan will be singing on the other. The rappers' part seem balanced in here, instead of being the ones left to accompany the singers (some performances give me that vibe)

Your Man - I love the intro to this song. It just creates that mysterious feel and something's creeping up soon. And from the dance, that's how it is. I just love how they started the song, creeping into you..slowly but surely. And the whole splitting the rappers and singers into two..Having a duel sort-of between the two sides. Ah..Lots of nice moves and interactions.

OH! Another one I love because of their dance too...This song is cathy on its own though. I can sing this easily...hehe

I love the formation in this one. And the best part is Andy and Junjin's rap portion. I love that part.

Time Machine Catchy song! I can't get this song out of my head. That "Cleopatra" verse keeps on coming back to me.

Liar This song has a good dramatic feel to it. Most probably enhanced after I saw the stage rendition of the song. I thought the way Dongwan and Eric presented the song during the Winter 2004-05 concert was excellent.. Simple yet memorable.

Perfect Man Got to watch some of their LIVE performances on this. That just speak for itself. I always look forward to that portion where Eric raps. So much power in their dance step , with and without the microphones as props.

aish!! i haven't been here for ages!!

school's keeping me away from shinhwa..

gosh! i've missed them so much!!

anyway.. can somebody pls update me..

what are they've been up to lately??

muhahaha.. oh well.. who wouldn't?! i love him too! lol.

my top 10 Shinhwa songs..

1. Set free

2. Crazy

3. Brand New

4. Opportunity

5. Liar

6. I Pray for U

7. Perfect Man

8. How do I say

9. Weak Man

10. Young Gunz

i really had a hard time making my top 10 list..

Guest samshiku

hmm..

well dongwan is busy with his latest drama now

minwoo is producing his upcoming album..

eric is STILL choosing his next project

Jinnie is busy with his solo career to taiwan

andy is MCing and appearing in xman

hyesung is also preparing his new album and toning up his muscles

anything else i missed or said wrongly?^^

Guest hammie2010

- My Top 10 Shinhwa Songs-

1. 소망 Desire- forever my Top Fav song, always listens to it whenever im feelin down. its also one of the songs tt brings back memories coz this song is from the album (2nd jib) when i first started to know SHINHWA

2. Yo! (악동보고서) - whenever i feel angry or down, i listen to this song as well

3. Soul - I liked this song alot coz the tune is special

4. Young Gunz - i like this song bcos it depicts the close friendship and bond between the SHINHWA members ;)

5. Brand New - Oh man, this song n its MV simply has a "come-back" feel

6. 열병 (Crazy) - really nice song plus WANNIE has many parts in the song :rolleyes:

7. 2gether 4ever - also a sweet song :blush:

8. Highway Star - i just simply love this fast track

9. Throw My Fist - gives me inspiration, encouragement and not to give up

10. Midnight Girl - such a sweet lullaby

songs 2 to 10 are not in particular order, just tt i place them according to their album =)

thanks for sharing =) yeah, i knew PKL liked Wannie.. but i didnt know its like 2 months??? both of them are very very good friends XD

Haven't owned a page since god knows when ......... to celebrate i have pix to share too ^^

thanks for sharing the gifs =) brings back memories... ANDY on Happy Together (i will nvr forget the balloon incident, simply cracks me up), n the haunted house episode - HYESUNG n MINWOO are so bad XD.. n I love them on Heroine 6, where they showed their inner child :blush:

Guest amane86

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Support mySHINHWA CLUBBOX at

http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

==============================================

[01/19] Junjin ends his 1st single album promotion

Do not hotlink. Bring out with full credits. TQ.

.jpg

JunJin's solo activities in korea will be ending.

In year 2006 November 16th releases his solo single album "Love wont come", receives many people's attention. Being starting his activities as a solo artist, JunJin will be releasing his official album on the coming february. And he's preparing his "special edition" and starting his oversea's activities. Last december because of pheunomia he was admited to the hospital, right after he recovered from his sick, he start his album promo activities again.

Junjin choses SangSang plus show on Jan16 and "Solomon's choice" on the 19th broadcast as his solo activities ending in korea. Then he will take a break for a period.

In this special edition, junjin and a taiwan female artist linda co-operate and work in the title song MV, when korea is releasing it, taiwan will be releasing it at the same time too. So JunJin will be going to Taiwan to start his solo activities there on the Feb.

Addition, JunJin & Minwoo will be participating together in Japan Osaka Charity Concert, both of them will be having their solo performance. After that shinhwa will be appearing in Japan "Super Valentines Day Concert 2007", and then reopening their overseas schedule activities.

JunJin towards his new album, express "Thanks to everybody for giving your love and support to my album, after my break i will return with a better image, hope everybody will look forward to my special edition."

JunJin & Taiwan female artist Linda appearance in "the name", continuos story "Just like Love" MV after it releases it gotten very good responses. The MV is Linda's 3rd album MV, and JunJin will be focus more on his acitivities in Taiwan.

Credits to:

Source:ocean6

CN Trans:lovejin819@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

166rr6.jpg

Junjin decided to finish his single album "Love Does Not Come" activities to prepare for his special edition album, which will be on sale in February. It was also deemed necessary for Junjin to rest because of health issues. The singer was hospitalized for acute pneumonia in December 2006.

The special edition album, which includes the duet song "Forever" with Taiwanese singer Linda, will be simultaneously sold in Korea and Taiwan this February. Junjin will also promote the album at the end of February in Taiwan.

"I appreciate the support people gave for my first single album. I will be gone for a while but I will be back. Please look forward to the special edition album", Junjin expressed.

Source: Innolife + Digital YTN + Joynews24 + inews24

Credit: Kpopper + mySHINHWA

[MQ]SBS Oh! Person I Love Ep 2 - cn subbed

BestkrkvDongwan-SBSSaram02KO_CN.jpg

BestkrkvDongwan-SBSSaram02KO_CN-1.jpg

BestkrkvDongwan-SBSSaram02KO_CN-2.jpg

File Name: SBS Oh! Person I Love Ep 2 - cn subbed

File Size : 293.4MB

Download Link : Clubbox

Credit: BestShihwa + Krkv + mySHINHWA

[AUD]070114 FM chinchin program

File Name : 070114 FM chinchin.wma

File Size: 89 MB

Download Link: SendSpace Link

credit : Shinhwa.cn + mySHINHWA

[HQ] Winter Story Drama Pt 3 *End*

MVLixiu-MysadnessFrDonghwaOceansSix.jpg

MVLixiu-MysadnessFrDonghwaOceans-1.jpg

MVLixiu-MysadnessFrDonghwaOceans-2.jpg

File Name: [MV]Li xiu - My sadness

File Size: 22 MB

Download Link: Sendspace

Credit: Ocean's Six + mySHINHWA

[01/19]Bcuz of Jumong, Sorry to DongWan & PakGohnHyeong

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits. TQ.

20070119125218.jpg

20070119125218-1.jpg

According to the ratings acumulated research company TNSmediakorea, on the 15th broadcast of PakGohnHyeong KBS tuesday drama "WarmSpring blossom" episod 1 and 2 receives 5.3% rating record. KimDongWan SBS tuesday drama "Person i love" were 5.8%, 5.2%.

Current drama broadcasting 'Jumong' recieves nearly of 50% viewer rating. Because of jumong, many people were worrying on PakGohnHyeong & Dongwan's new drama's rating.

[obmited unrelated dongwan news]

Before this artist who watched jumong and cried where not only 1 or 2drama. But if drama artist's acting skills were being acknowledge just like their tears, are very little.

If want to take over Jumong will be a difficult to PakGohnHyeong & KimDongWan, but this could not be known as a "failure". the period to walk towards to failure, thier total viewer rating and everything is still unknown.

PakGohnHyeong & KimGongWan's viewer ratings receives difficulties, but if thier current ratings can keep it up til the end will be good enough for an applause, a painful of proudness.

Source:

Credits:OCEANS

Cn Trans:落花飘零@shinhwachina&D久天长

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Guest sunnydays.

^Awww... that must be tough. =X But I have faith ~ Good luck to Dongwan & his coworkers on their new drama. ^____^ WE'RE SUPPORTING YOU ALL THE WAY, DONGWANNIEEE<3

Top ten Shinhwa songs? (: In no particular order --

o1. Crazy - I saw the MV when I frst listened to this song. (: I LOOVE Eric's little monologue in the beginning... his voice is so sexxy. (; & I love Dongwan's singing parts. It's just a really catchy song, I love it ~ <3

o2. Angel - BEAUTIFUL. Simply gorgeous song. Gave me goosbumps the first time I heard it. This song really shows off Shinhwa's singing ability... & I love the part where Dongwan does the run, & everytime they perform it, Minbong always ticks to that part. XD; it's so cute <3

o3. Eusha Eusha - SOO CATCHY. =D I love happy songs like this. Love love love ~ & the MV is sooo adorable. Wow =D This song never fails to put a smile on my face.

o4. How Do I Say - I also like the MV for this... one of those behind-the-scenes thing, I love those. & this song is soo adorable, & I love Andy's part in the beginning! It's such a catchy song too, & i'm sure a lot of us can really relate to it. (;

o5. Liar - I love the combination of Dongwan & Eric. They sounded sooo good in this... Dongwan's vocals really blows me away. & Eric & his sexxy voice & rapping skills... I remember over the summer, when I first heard it, I would listen to it every night before I went to bed. ^___^;

o6. Once In A Lifetime - This song reminds me of Shinhwa & their amazing bond & close friendship. It's such a touching song, & so inspirational too... & they all sound so great. It's just awesome~

o7. Perfect Man - The defintion of each Shinhwa member... (; I think Shinhwa is most famous for this song, right? I dunno, that's how I see it. But yeah, it really shows Shinhwa's style & ability. I love their dancing to this, & it's just a catchy song.

o8. Wild Eyes - It really impresses me how they used chairs for the MV... people say they're first to ever use chairs in choreography? Wow, props to Minbong. Anyway, it's such a catchy song. & I LOVE Dongwan's part in the beginning. (;

o9. Brand New - The first time I saw Shinhwa was from this MV. My friend had it on website or whatever, & it started playing... & when they showed each member in the beginning, I was like, "O__O WOW they're nice looking." & their dancing was awesome too & the song was an awesome dance song. It's very catchy, & I like it ^^

1o. Match Made In Heaven - From their Winter Story album. Whenever I hear this song, it reminds me of the MV, when they're playing around in the snow & shooting the MV... again, it just reminds me of their friendship & bond. Seriously, seeing them togehter like that makes me so so happy <3

*cough* alright, that's about it for today. (:

HI LINH! <3

mommie alice - i was studying~~!! well not really =P i didn't start until 10-11ish.. but i studied till 2 [meh, that's still not much, considering how much it counts towards my final mark] but then again, i think the test went okay.. probably not as good as the first one, but hopefully, i did fine =D don't worry about it, i didn't abandon my studies for shinhwa.. yet..

top 10 songs? geez, how am i supposed to choose?

- the street [from the japanese album]

- cheers

- chance

- eusha eusha

- free

- gonna be alright

- i pray for you

- set free

- throw away past memories

- time machine

- young gunz

- that girl on the second floor

- wedding

i can only narrow it down to this much.. oh well, 2 extras wouldn't hurt right? heheheh.. well actually 3.. but doesn't matter =P

whoa, junjin's stopping solo activities already? but considering the short time he did the promo, it was actually pretty good.. O_o

Guest amane86

[MQ]070110 MBC Gold Fish.E27

Do not hotlink those pics. TQ.

Andy070110MBCGoldFish.jpg

Andy070110MBCGoldFish-1.jpg

Andy070110MBCGoldFish-2.jpg

Andy070110MBCGoldFish-3.jpg

Andy070110MBCGoldFish-4.jpg

FIle Name:070110 MBC Gold Fish.E27 - cn subbed

File Size: 240.4MB

Download Link: Clubbox

Credit: zhbbs.cn + mySHINHWA

Guest angel2nyt

to amane86 please stop giving out sendspace links or direct clubbox links in these thread already

please stop it.. if youre going to ignore this message again you dont want what i will do

3. Do NOT post or request for music files (mp3) or music video. As long as the file is downloadable, it is not allowed.
anyways.. hi mommie alice!!!!

by the way my top 10 favorite shinhwa songs are

in random order

angel how can you not love this song.. the lyrics are awesome

young gunz will always have a special place in my heart since this is the first shinhwa song ive ever heard

opportunity my favorite song in their 8th jib.. its so nice

match made in heaven this song is so cute and everytime they sing it i become so happy

eusha eusha

girl on the second floor

and

by the way i like all their songs in the 7th album and most of them are my favorites.. so that's more than 10

-------

--------

i am so reading this

this is so interesting

Minwoo in Ecole Magazine Feb Edition

credits to oceans six

11692191791nu5.jpg

11692191792hh3.jpg

11692191793no2.jpg

11692191794sp7.jpg

11692191795ep7.jpg

Guest theLEGEND

Top 10 Shinhwa Songs? In no particular order..

1. The Sun In Our Hearts

2. Once In A Lifetime

3. Midnight Girl

4. Brand New

5. Shooting Star

6. Throw My Fist

7. Opportunity

8. Matchmade In Heaven

9. How Do I Say

10. You're My Everything

I kinda know Park Kyung Lim liked Kim Dongwan but I didn't know for about 2 months?? I remembered an article about Dongwan asked Kyung Lim for advices when his mom was in pain because of you know :P Yeah.. they are very close. I wonder what is Dongwan's reaction. I hope he will write about this in his diary :)

Minwoo in Ecole Magazine Feb Edition

Wheee.. thank you so much for posting those pictures. Minwoo is lookin good (as always..) xD

Archived