[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

Shhhh, no-one was to know about this ESPECIALLY my husband. LOL!

EDIT: Hyesung face looks alot slimer and his chin looks "sharper". Can't wait for his new album!!!

i found it funny that a lot of people think hyesung's chin is 'sharper' i dont know why

thank you everyone for those infos, d/ls,news theyre so busy right now

----

10/1 [news] Eraser MV prohibited from showing

PROHIBITED???

damn but this is publicity

good or bad its still publicity and everyone will be downloading the mv in the internet

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poloblue

hello jinnie lover!~

i'm krizza.

i see that dv's your friend.

tsk tsk tsk.

he's weird, no?

*shields self from dv's oncoming attacks*

yes, it's in that YSMM ep i told you about!~

go watch it now!~

tsk tsk tsk.

you dv you!!!!!!!

lols. mommie alice WAS andy's lover??????

:ph34r:

puahahahahhaha.

sex is the reason why minu is fit?

lols, i remember how we were talking some few pages back how minu is good in bed....

lols.

no wonder his abs are so perfect.

and those pecs...

*dies*

haha, fine, i'll scratch out your name if you don't want to be missed. <_<

1. yes shes my friend but shes not a jinnie lover!!! she's not even a shinhwa fan, just comes in here to read what i write and she posted yesterday cos she wasbored! tsk tsk Kim Long!!!

HOW DARE U CALL ME WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll watch the yssm with andy ONE DAY!!!!

2. yes Mommie Alice is Andy's secret lover! LOL

3. you guys were talking about how Min Woo was good in bed???? puahahah, how do you know????

4. NO NO, u can miss me! i was just saying, i feel privelliged!!!

andy sang a small part of perfect man... and did a little dance of... didn't hear what. lols, it buffered. haha.

andy sang???? i want to hear him sing!!!! always wondered what he'd sound like

chopsticks.png

has anyone watched this clip??? shinhwa spoke a bit in english!!!!! look closely at dongwans top!!! look at what it says!!!! ive also seen hyun joong from SS501 wear that top too! i wonder where u can get it from, cos i want it now LOL

Shhhh, no-one was to know about this ESPECIALLY my husband. LOL!

hahaha, its must be true then!!!!!

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Hyesung - Message to Xing.wmv [5.8MB] [Da Capo]

Minwoo - Message to Xing.wmv [16.9MB] [Da Capo]

Whats Xing?????????

my mom just told me that shinhwa broke up and i really really really really hope she's wrong. can someone please tell me if it's true or not?

its not true, well at least we hope so! so far, i havent none of us have heard anything like that!!!

mommie alice - your "affair" with andy almost made me laugh so bad.. hahahah.. and i'm in the school's comp lab.. not good.. but uh, if you really had an affair with andy, you should tell him about the shinhwa fans at soompi, and maybe all of us can meet the shinhwa members.. yay =P

LOL, yeah, Mommie, you should tell Andy about us and intorduce us to him!!! ME FIRST!!!!!!!!

This reminds me the bet I had with my husband. Last year he heard in the Korean radio that Shinhwa is changing members. I bet him that it's not true and we betted if I'm right and Shinhwa don't break up and if Shinhwa comes to Las Vegas I told him I'm going to their concert and he better not say anything! Of course I won the bet and now if only Shinhwa comes to Vegas. :D

I think he came to that conclusion because he misunderstood because of all the individual activities members were doing.

LOL, thats hilarious!!!!! even if you and Daddy Alice had not made the bet, would he still have said anything if you went to a shinhwa concert????? hopefully my future wife will let me go to shinhwa concerts!!!!! LOL

Guest katelin_kim

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

newcomer singer SAT's single #1 hit, "eraser" MV is not allowed to be broadcasted in the televsion.

shinhwa member lee minwoo, who is also the producer for this album, and also at the same time appears in the mv too. because of the real gun scenes which gives people a queer feeling and disturbing scenes, it is disallowed by MBC.

this mv, which was released on 12/12/2006, was one of the hot topics of online fans. the scenes in the mv makes people think of a ghostly movie. the one of a kind scenes which are filled with suspense and horror is very closely linked to a ghost movie.

this mv is the hot topic of online fans after being shown in GOMTV, and became the #1 mv in GOMTV.

credits// minwoo.com + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + prizzyyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=384.0

WHat? i found nothing wrong with the MV , it is not as sscary as they said. God, can they be more any reasonable?

hope M will not disappoint much about this, poor M :tears: :tears:

Donwan looks so great in those pics , love his smile but his serious side is kinda not as usual for me ahhaha :ph34r:

Is there HQ of this video? The one I watched was very LQ so I couldn't see clear as to what was happening. It did looked little eeerie because the quality was so bad and scenes were dark.

WHat? i found nothing wrong with the MV , it is not as sscary as they said. God, can they be more any reasonable?

hope M will not disappoint much about this, poor M :tears: :tears:

Donwan looks so great in those pics , love his smile but his serious side is kinda not as usual for me ahhaha :ph34r:

Guest kawachu

Eraser MV prohibited from show? Poor M. But I think with this kind of issue, this MV will become very popular.

in some side its just a great way of promotion :P.

Guest jheizhee

jc_freakz no, i don't know Hwang Bo. i'm familiar of jung ryeo won from her dramas that u mentioned, which are...which star are you from and my name is kim sam soon. i guess, i'm just really impress with her cuz she can speak english well...that's why i said i like her hehe.

and ya, i heard it somewhere too that andy went out with an older woman. speaking of andy, i like dat picture u posted of minwoo and andy also...hehe so adorable.

labingtatlo - i found a fellow filipino hehe. i read in one of ur posts something about shinhwa stuff in makati. where exactly in makati? i'd like to know so i could let my friend know as well. her cousins, uncles, and aunties are going to the philippines this january. she could ask them to buy shinhwa stuff hehe. i'm so jealous you have all those shinhwa stuff. i wanna have at least a poster of them to stick on my wall, but unfortunately i can't find any here in california, around my place.

i also wonder why shinhwa is not that popular there in pinas. i mean, you guys have seen forbidden love and super rookie there right? gosh, who wouldn't fall in love with those guys?! hehe...

me, after seeing forbidden love, i've had this view or perspective or watever you call it of junjin. i think he is sooo hot there, and if someone would ask me the meaning of COOL, i would answer JUNJIN =). he was so different there. so mysterious. different from the clips i've seen of him in youtube with the rest of the shinhwa, being all goofy and stuff.

and as for eric, i think he is such a dork in super rookie hehe. the scene that i can never forget was the part when he was putting on make-up. gosh he's better than me! =)

anyways...aaawww...dongwan is going to the military? gosh...two years of no dongwan? sad...and seeing his recent pictures...it seems like he hasn't taken any rest at all because of his drama. our poor dongwan =(

and wasn't hye sung supposed to be in the military too? by the way, how do u pronounce his name? is it hi-song or hay-song?

AHH YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME NOSEBLEEDS WITH ALL THESE PICTURES xD

ahh i feel bad. i haven't been going in here for a couple of days. so busy with homework. =/

^ omgoodness krizza. I hope you're feeling better OoO

Here, look at this.

It will cure ALL illnesses :)

Laughter is the BEST MEDICINE

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/crys...illyHyesung.jpg

-

And this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/cry...CC6F7C1EE_0.jpg

WAIT! Sorry...hope this one didn't give you a nosebleed and a fever XD

-----

Hi everyone,

I opened a GROUP on youtube. I'm hoping it will become a collection of English subbed shinhwa vids on youtube. So please join and click the 'ADD TO GROUP' everytime you come across a ENG-subbed shinhwa vid while you're surfing through videos ^^ Sometimes some of us miss a yummy subbed clip here and there in the sea of videos. So please join if you watch shinhwa vids on youtube, it will help lots :) Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/group/ShinhwaGlish

hyesung's picture is so cutee

and minwoo's picture....

*drools*

xD

EDIT:::::::

i just watched the minwoo-manager clip......

wafrgh!~

minu looks so cute!~

and his manger looks so cute too!!!!!

haha, they're so cute together.

and oh,

"in the eyes of many girls, minwoo is the definition of hotness."

- the guy interviewr. haha

very well said. very well said. *nods head*

credits to the YT uploader ^^

agree. that interview said it all. :D

[Pics] Shinhwa - Kpop Super Live Concert In Saitama (More Added)

:w00t: :w00t: ...lovely.. :lol:

hello just a notification tt the pic thread has been updated again by both ginnie and I...

i posted almost my entire heroine 6 gif collection there..a total of 24 gifs...so come save em' all!

spoiler: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/hyu.../dongdong45.gif

lols

link to the thread-->http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=106178

i'll come back later with eric diary trnslations...

ahh that gif of dongwan during heronie six is so cutee. :lol:

[Caps] 070103 Andy On MBC Goldfish Episode

i like seeing andy on golden fishery and x-man lately. he's so funny.

[Pics] 070109 Dongwan At 'Person Who Loves' Site Photo Story & Photo Gallery

dongwan is looking good. can't wait for his drama to come.

- - - -

"being in the army is to protect the country"

popular group shinhwa member kim dongwan reveals his plans about going into army.

at the press meeting of the drama "person i love", kim dongwan said that "the time isnt confirmed yet. perhaps it'll be a social soldier work"

after "goodbye sadness" and "live well, youth" in which he appears as a clear character, this time he appears as a complicated and cold character, leaving his wife and child because of his inability to resist temptation.

singer born actor gaining recognition, he says "seeing the producer, i realise that i dont have a firm foundation regarding acting. through this work,im learning alot."

in the drama kim dongwan's sister says "dont call dongwan a singer born actor. he sings well, and he acts well as a part time job." she compliments.

credits// naver + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=373.0

hopefully dongwan and the other will going together.

im glad dongwan got to show his acting side. i really like watching him in spin kick.

-flashback to Spin Kick

*topless dongwan*

-> me :w00t:

haha

whre they sang the revised version of ONCE IN A LIFETIME (i have the clip)

enjoy!~

thanks for the wonderful pictures. o00o can you send me the clip?

oh yeah, did you ever get minwoo's version of "sexy's back' converted to an mp3 file?

if not then i think i can try to convert it for you.

haha i remember that.

ricjindy were cheering for hyesung and then hyesung tried to kick them off so he can practice. xD

and then later on ricjindy were still cheering and then they ended up dancing and laughing and hyesung got mad. :lol:

Guest kriza_09

dongwan's been looking really good lately.. and i wish shinhwa would someday show up on xman for the dodgeball game.. i just realize that they are like taking turns on their TV appearances.. first eric on his drama.. after it ends, then junjin with his promo activities.. then dongwan on his drama.. after dongwan who's next? i know hyesung is preparing his 2nd album, but i guess minwoo will come up before him?? it's like they never let us left with empty hands.. i hope shinhwa will get together again just 1 more time before they're going to army.. hopefully a special album?? or a single?? or a concert?? even a mini-concert would do.. a fanmeeting at the least.. just don't go without anything.. ask us not to cheat on them.. we should renew our engagement vow or something.. lol.. i'm not making any sense now..

btw.. i really hated JT's sexyback to death.. i couldn't stand it my friend played it.. it was freaking annoying imo.. but seriously, now i can't get rid of the song off from my head.. no it's not JT's voice.. it's MINWOO's!!!! and no not the whole song.. just this particular line 'i'll let you whip me if i misbehave'.. i sound like a pervert now.. and i'm also wondering how it would sound with hyesung's voice..

*there's a discussion on another thread about justin didn't bring sexy back.. sexy never left or sth like that.. i think if anyone is to bring sexy back, it's got to be minwoo!!! how can JT be any sexier than minwoo???? lol..

gosh less than a week before my hellschool starts.. i miss the boys.. T_T

edit: i just re-read my post and realized my sentences are very random.. like not connect to the previous sentence.. lol..

Guest samshiku

i wasnt here ONLY yesterday and there has been SOO many updates and news...lolz shinhwa fighting!

and dongwan looks SOO sad in the first pic right at the top of this page...

but his latest diary entry is pure dongwan-ness..AH i miss that oddball...

and the eraser mv thing is ridiculous...well i only hope that this can help the mv be indirectly publicized...

btw.. i really hated JT's sexyback to death.. i couldn't stand it my friend played it.. it was freaking annoying imo.. but seriously, now i can't get rid of the song off from my head.. no it's not JT's voice.. it's MINWOO's!!!! and no not the whole song.. just this particular line 'i'll let you whip me if i misbehave'.. i sound like a pervert now.. and i'm also wondering how it would sound with hyesung's voice..

*there's a discussion on another thread about justin didn't bring sexy back.. sexy never left or sth like that.. i think if anyone is to bring sexy back, it's got to be minwoo!!! how can JT be any sexier than minwoo???? lol..

gosh less than a week before my hellschool starts.. i miss the boys.. T_T

edit: i just re-read my post and realized my sentences are very random.. like not connect to the previous sentence.. lol..

puhaha same here. i actually kinda laugh hearing that line comeout of minwoo's mouth xD

haha sexy's never left minwoo :lol:

Guest hammie2010

wat??? filming the MV also needs money, time and effort =( Hope MINWOO is not discouraged

MINWOO Fighting!!!

WATCH OUT FOR THE SUBTLE WOODONG MOMENTS....

thanks for sharing =) WOODONG - fav couple in SHINHWA :blush:

hyesung and his hands

and randomness

talking abt HYESUNG's hands.. i remembered ERIC talked abt how HYESUNG stretched out his arm whenever they said "우리는 신화 입니다", and that his hand was kinda curved in, not straight.. causing the other members to shake their heads. HYESUNG then went out to have a drink... HAHAHAz.. tt was in Happy Together XD

the pics are just so cute and they were like, having so much fun :blush:

thanks for sharing =)

Guest angelix

11/1 [news] Shinhwa WINTER STORY scheduled for release!

0untitled.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

the long awaited Shinhwa WINTER STORY series

2006, after M (leeminwoo) and hyesung, junjin has also gone solo. shinhwa's invididual talents are being recognised.

on the KPOP SUPER LIVE concert on the 6th, shinhwa sang one of their new songs, "sun in our hearts" before 12 000 fans and five other songs, and brought up the atmosphere to the max.

they're going to release a WINTER STORY series, from 2005. but the release stopped and wasnt stable, but now finally there's news of it.

janaury 2007, an emergency news was sent out regarding the making of WINTER STORY 2007.

first bomb of 2007, the long awaited shinhwa is going to release another album, please look forward to it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after the long awaited solo was released, junjin's repackage album is also going to be released!

in this repackaged version of "love wont come", taiwan singer Linda's duet with junjin "forever" will also be included in it. because he is starting activites in taiwan. the style of the packaging will be further updated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lee minwoo single, february release!

the news came out from end 2006, M (leeminwoo)'s single song hit is not confirmed yet.

scheduled to be confirmed on the 20th, but the release date is postponed to february.

minwoo wrote the lyrics himself, and composed two new songs. adding his old songs and two new remixes, and also having the "girlfriend concert" audio held in jan 2006. but the official songlist and appearance of the single is not confirmed yet.

Recorded SHINHWA, Hyesung & Lyn compilation CD

This is another cd worth looking forward to. songs and tv dramas compiled together, producing a "music tv" new style SPECIAL COMPILATION CD "music drama winter story", shinhwa.

Shinhwa, Hyesung & Lyn's duet "love.. afterwards" is the song hit, while the song "white winter" sung by mr.2 is also highly sought after. Shinhwa's song is also recorded in it, as well as other artists.

credits// hmv + 堡堡@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=396.0

-----

11/1 [news] Andy participated in S.E.S "Im Your Girl"

2andy.jpg

Andy, being a rapper, participates in S.E.S "I'm Your Girl" 10 years ago

Shinhwa's Andy, before stepping into the entertainment world, participated in S.E.S "I Am Your Girl", which is shown 10 years later

Showing on SBS on the 14 and 21 XMAN, Andy will join group battle in performing the song before he became part of the entertainment industry.

Before joining Shinhwa in 1998, Andy was a rapper and worked with S.E.S in the same company.

This day, Andy came on the show as a guest, and joined group battle in Xman's "star battle", and had the highest points.

Andy "Standing on the stage with the juniors I chose, I felt very special"

Andy is currently the mc for SBS music appreciation, MBC golden fishery and SBS's X-Man show guest.

credits// andythebest + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=397.0

Guest missy2006

1. yes shes my friend but shes not a jinnie lover!!! she's not even a shinhwa fan, just comes in here to read what i write and she posted yesterday cos she wasbored! tsk tsk Kim Long!!!

HOW DARE U CALL ME WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll watch the yssm with andy ONE DAY!!!!

LOL, yeah, Mommie, you should tell Andy about us and intorduce us to him!!! ME FIRST!!!!!!!!

LOL, thats hilarious!!!!! even if you and Daddy Alice had not made the bet, would he still have said anything if you went to a shinhwa concert????? hopefully my future wife will let me go to shinhwa concerts!!!!! LOL

DV (I hope you don't mind if I call you DV) I hate to say this but I agree with Krizza (but don't be sad your a VERY LOVABLE weirdo) Lol...

Eric's Picture collection as uploaded by yours truly has been updated and finished...

click here for the link -->

next up...Minwoo!

and pls feel free to share!^^ its becoming more like 'me and ginnie' thread :( thx!!

Don't be sad...we love you and Ginnie for posting and sharing all those pics....

those pics that angelt2nyt posted, Dongwan's skin is so clear!!!!!!!! one of my friends, whos a girl, is jealous!!!!!!! LOL

lol...they should be.....everytime I see a picture of Junjin UPLCLOSE I get so jealous of his skin it looks so FLAWLESS....as if he doesn't have any pores at all.......lol

-and they all looked good even without makeup......

-I've seen the eraser mv and there's nothing wrong with it...eerie at some point but there's nothing to be worried about those censors are overeacting over nothing I'm sure kids this days have seen worse. BUt the good thing is the ban would just make people more curious and will watch it just too see why it was banned in the first place. a good or may i say better way of promoting it because people will actually pay attention to the mv and not just ignore it as we do any another commercial shown on tv.

Guest samshiku

11/1 [news] Shinhwa WINTER STORY scheduled for release!

the long awaited Shinhwa WINTER STORY series

2006, after M (leeminwoo) and hyesung, junjin has also gone solo. shinhwa's invididual talents are being recognised.

on the KPOP SUPER LIVE concert on the 6th, shinhwa sang one of their new songs, "sun in our hearts" before 12 000 fans and five other songs, and brought up the atmosphere to the max.

they're going to release a WINTER STORY series, from 2005. but the release stopped and wasnt stable, but now finally there's news of it.

janaury 2007, an emergency news was sent out regarding the making of WINTER STORY 2007.

first bomb of 2007, the long awaited shinhwa is going to release another album, please look forward to it!

credits// hmv + 堡堡@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=396.0

-----

11/1 [news] Andy participated in S.E.S "Im Your Girl"

credits// andythebest + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=397.0

IM SSOOOO HAPPY there's a winter story 2007!! yea!!! happy girl me..

and andy is quite established nowadays huh...^^thats REALLY good!

and missy2006 thank u!!! haha

Guest poloblue

DV (I hope you don't mind if I call you DV) I hate to say this but I agree with Krizza (but don't be sad your a VERY LOVABLE weirdo) Lol...

hi missy2006! btw its 2007 now!!!!! how dare u agree with krizza!!!! she only thinks im weird, cos im her EX HUSBAND!!!!! i know this sounds weird to the non-regulars in this thread, but she is my ex-wife!! scary! yes i know!!!

missy2006, where u from? how old r u? well im from australia and im 18, and im a guy (u know that right???). one time, some1 in here replied to one of my posts and was like "U GO GIRL!!!!!!!" i was like 'errrrrrrrr'

u know this winter story news, so theyre gonna make a new album??? do they even have enough time?? what about time to promote????

Archived