[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest samshiku

hello all,

the pic thread has been updated again

this time i have uploaded many of eric's odd and cute pictures and gifs...

13 gifs and 8 pics!

and there's more where that came from^^

to make things easier... http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...d=4623980&#

this is the link to the post...enjoy!

btw if u backtrack, you will see some more shinhwa pics by both Ginnie and me^^

THANK YOU GINNIE FOR UR VERY ENTHUSIASTIC CONTRIBUTION!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

why does dongwan's face look much skinnier than before? he's going through what eric was going through last year, with the drama and the concerts and whatnot.. but he looks so cute in the drama promo pictures, between the girls.. he looks shortt!!! hahahha.. i thought that was cute =P

thanks square-boxes for the fan encounter stories.. pretty interesting to read =D

*steals eric's ciggs*

*stomps on the ciggs and blend it in xtine's blender before throwing them away*

[jheizhee]

Welcome to the thread.

As for your question, I have funniest feeling that Junjin is dating someone right now. I forgot what recent show it was and the host asked if he had girlfriend and he wouldn’t answer one way or the other.

As for Shinhwa smoking, like everyone answered, all Shinhwa smokes except Dongwan. He’s been quitting one and off but it’s really hard for him. Since he is filming his new drama, he probably started smoking again due to stress.

Unfortunately, pretty high percentage of Koreans smoke….they usually start really early. My husband smokes and I know he won’t ever stop smoking…..he said it’s one thing he cannot quit and I don’t push him to stop. I guess that’s why Shinhwa smoking doesn’t really bother me. In fact, there’s one scene in one of their concert where Hyesung is sitting on a restaurant style table (he’s doing the solo scene) and he is drinking wine and smoking and I FOUD IT VERY SEXY! LOL!

[mal]

Thank you so much for all the latest news….I’m so looking forward to Dongwan’s new drama.

Hope you are keeping warm? Don’t get sick again. It was around 80 degrees F in Los Angeles yesterday.

Read the article on why Japanese Middle Aged Women like Shinwa. Interesting but being middle age myself, my reason is little different as to why I like Shinhwa.

1. Japanese women put “because they are handsome”. Yes, I think Shinhwa members are handsome in some degree. Remember this is just my opinion (middle-aged woman opinion) so don’t kill me! LOL! Eventhough my favorites are Andy and Hyesung, I think Dongwan is the best looking (in manly Korean male look). Eric is also good looking but more in “celebrity” good looks. Minwoo is to me more cute/good looking, Junjin is good looking too but I wouldn’t say he’s “handsome”, Andy is cute, and Hyesung is good looking in feminine way.

There are more beautiful/good looking celebrities (from music industry)….Hero and youngest member from DBSK are good looking, Choi Shiwon from Super Junior, and couple of guys (forgot their names) from SS501.

Anyway, Shinhwa appeals to me because they have “man” look, matured outlook….unlike other kids (boys)…maybe because they are still young and I don’t feel as MUCH guilty liking Shinhwa as to liking other young celebrities who are more of my son’s age! LOL!

2. I have always liked Korean Pop music since I was YOUNG! Eventhough I lived in US over 30 years, I rarely listened American music. People think I’m weired because if you ask me who are certain singers or their music I have no clue. I know very little because my sons tell me who they are and I’m half listening. LOL!

Shinhwa music appeals to me more than any other celebrities. I can listen to it all day and don’t get sick of it. I also love Se7en and Kim Jongkook music. I like few songs by Bi, one or two from DBSK, Super Junior, and SS501 but overall they don’t appeal to me like Shinhwa. I’ll watch them in game shows because they all act cute but music wise, I just can’t get into their music.

3. Shinhwa appears to me because of their closeness. I LOVE how they interact with each other when they are together. They are like little boys playing together. They have special bonds that you can’t see even among the siblings. They are also very humble and love their teamwork. I watched all the Battle Shinhwa episodes and I cannot tell you how many times they have stressed to Battle Shinhwa about being humble and be respective to their elders and about teamwork. Shinhwa stressed to them about these 3 things more than practice singing. Yes it is important to practice but to Shinhwa it was more important to see them interact with each other and teamwork! I loved the “teaching” they stressed on them…..I think it’s really rare to see in that in celebrities.

4. Shinhwa members are ALL multi-talented. They are good in everything they do…singing, CF, movies, dramas, sports, and etc.

I should work so talk to you all later.

Guest nutzie

hahaha.. it's freaking cold here too.. yesterday, as my friends and i were walking to a place where we could have our lunch/dinner, there's a huge wind blowing against us.. i felt like i was gonna get blown away.. my friend said we got cheated, because we got the cold, but not the snow =P

well, i would never consider someone who smokes to be sexi.. i'm really against someone who smokes.. especially right in front of my face -____- but *ahem* for shinhwa, i guess that's an exception =P if i get to meet them, but they're smoking, i'll tough it out.. take a huge deep breath, and go up to them.. dude, even if i faint due to lack of oxygen *evil grin* maybe they'll carry me to the hospital or something =P and then, they would feel guilty about making a fangirl faint due to their smoking, and they'd quit *bwahahahahahaah*

i was never into a particular genre of music for a long time, like mommie alice.. i have a short attention span, so i move from genre to genre, and culture to culture [i've gone from rock to bubble gum pop to jazz, from western music to german *well, kinda western too right?* to indonesian, japanese, korean] but i've never liked a particular band for as long as i've liked shinhwa.. right now i feel that it's not just a craze anymore, i actually treat them as a part of my life, even though they don't even know i exist =P but a fangirl can dream right?

mommie alice - i'm at school too.. hahah.. my class starts in about an hour [at 1] but i've been here since 9.30.. isn't that sad? i feel like a keener.. but it's just because of my mom, cos she had to go out early, so i woke up early and went with her so she could drop me off at the bus stop.. but that's okay.. it means i can use the computer and watch shinhwa clips at youtube from here, rather than fighting with my still unrepaired comp at home =P

Guest hammie2010

i also dun really like smokers =/ but, like wat nutzie said, SHINHWA is an exception. sigh, we cant really blame them, coz with all the stress from music, acting, etc... just hope they kick the habit =/ coz smoking is just not good for their health.. and their precious voice -_-

and like mommie Alice, i starting listening to korean pop since i was 15 years old (1999)... its been like 7 years already :lol: being a chinese, i dun really listen to chinese songs. i mean, its like, since young, i grew up listening to english songs (tts y my chinese standard is kinda... not tt good). it was until when i was in secondary school, den i started listening to korean songs - back then it was H.O.T, den later SHINHWA... at tt time, japanese pop songs (eg. SPEED) was the craze, but i dunno y, i just dun listen to japanese songs, maybe its bcos i dun really follow trends. so back then, in my entire school, im like one of the few who listens to korean pop music XD everytime i visit those CD shops, i simply go straight to korean pop section XD

i miss SHINHWA..... :tears:

Guest theLEGEND

hello shinhwa fans!

its my first time posting in this thread, and im just curious about some things regarding shinhwa.

first off, junjin. i was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of his girlfriend(if he has any) and show me her picture. i was going through some of the pages in junjin's thread, but i didn't find any post that talks about junjin's girlfriend or whatever. and then, there's the whole ring on his finger. last rumor i heard was that he's married now or something. anyway, i just wanted to clear that up.

second, i was scanning through the last post of square-boxes...and i'm curious about the whole eric smoking. so he still smokes then? what about the other shinhwa members? do they still smoke too? because my friend mentioned to me before that they actually had a new year's resolution a couple years ago or something that they would stop smoking. did they really stop smoking? and if they did, did they start smoking again?

lastly, i just wanna thank you guys in advance for replying to my post...

shinhwa forever! yay! hehe =)

Welcome to this thread jheizhee ^^

I have this feeling that JunJin is attached with someone but he's a very private person therefore until now, we all have no freaking idea who his girlfriend is or whether he's attached with someone. He's married? What kind of rumor is that? Sheesh.. <_< I only know one of his ex-girlfriends. She's Jung Ryeo Won the one who acted in "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" the one who speaks english, she's very thin with long hair. If not, she's the main actress in "Which Star Are You From" drama with Kim Rae Won. I hope you do know which person I'm talking about :)

Anyway.. as everyone has mentioned it already, all Shinhwa members do smoke except for Dongwan who smokes if he's under alot of stress :)

[Pics] 070109 Dongwan At 'Person Who Loves' Press Conference

Thank you for sharing those pictures Mal and yes, Dongwan looks very tired and thinner than before. He experienced the same phase as Eric. I hope he does take care of himself :)

i have NO IDEA where the koreans get their good skin from honestly.

Yes. I have the same question as you. How did they get their good skins from eventhough some of them are smoking, lack of sleep, wear lots of makeups and etc.. I wonder :unsure:

[mal]

Thank you so much for all the latest news….I’m so looking forward to Dongwan’s new drama.

Hope you are keeping warm? Don’t get sick again. It was around 80 degrees F in Los Angeles yesterday.

Read the article on why Japanese Middle Aged Women like Shinwa. Interesting but being middle age myself, my reason is little different as to why I like Shinhwa.

1. Japanese women put “because they are handsome”. Yes, I think Shinhwa members are handsome in some degree. Remember this is just my opinion (middle-aged woman opinion) so don’t kill me! LOL! Eventhough my favorites are Andy and Hyesung, I think Dongwan is the best looking (in manly Korean male look). Eric is also good looking but more in “celebrity” good looks. Minwoo is to me more cute/good looking, Junjin is good looking too but I wouldn’t say he’s “handsome”, Andy is cute, and Hyesung is good looking in feminine way.

2. I have always liked Korean Pop music since I was YOUNG! Eventhough I lived in US over 30 years, I rarely listened American music. People think I’m weired because if you ask me who are certain singers or their music I have no clue. I know very little because my sons tell me who they are and I’m half listening. LOL!

3. Shinhwa appears to me because of their closeness. I LOVE how they interact with each other when they are together. They are like little boys playing together. They have special bonds that you can’t see even among the siblings. They are also very humble and love their teamwork. I watched all the Battle Shinhwa episodes and I cannot tell you how many times they have stressed to Battle Shinhwa about being humble and be respective to their elders and about teamwork. Shinhwa stressed to them about these 3 things more than practice singing. Yes it is important to practice but to Shinhwa it was more important to see them interact with each other and teamwork! I loved the “teaching” they stressed on them…..I think it’s really rare to see in that in celebrities.

Wow "Mommie" Alice.. it's pretty warm over there compared to me, its around 45 - 50 degrees F here ><"

I'm agree with you.. Although JunJin and Andy are my favorites, I'd say Dongwan is the best good looking among the members. Even my friends commented that Dongwan is the most good looking and he doesn't look like korean while Hyesung is the one who looks like korean (some said Minwoo & JunJin) and infact they really stressed out the word VERY korean (these comments came from non Shinhwa fans) :P

Well.. I started to get into K-Pop around Summer 2006, before I was so crazy over Chinese & Spanish songs. The reason why I was attracted to Shinhwa was their relationships, closeness and personalities. I'm totally agree with you about everything that you said about Shinhwa. Their bonds and teamworks are so unique and strong. They've shown alot of humbleness and respects, I'm serious. They are totally very different from other entertainers that I've known (I've been a fan of various artistes)

I forgot how I became a Shinhwa's fan but I'm so glad that I'm now. Seriously, I used to hate korean songs/dramas before due to some stupid reasons (now that I recalled) but thanks to Shinhwa, my "hatred" is gone now :lol:

Enough of my blabber. I miss Krizza, Linh and Rozzy but SHINHWA is the one that I miss the most! :tears:

I don't consider someone who smokes as "sexy"....my husband certaintly isn't! LOL!

It's the atmosphere/aura Hyesung gave in the concert clip.....he looked so in gross in thought....AND HE WAS SEXY! LOL!

well, i would never consider someone who smokes to be sexi.. i'm really against someone who smokes.. especially right in front of my face -____- but *ahem* for shinhwa, i guess that's an exception =P if i get to meet them, but they're smoking, i'll tough it out.. take a huge deep breath, and go up to them.. dude, even if i faint due to lack of oxygen *evil grin* maybe they'll carry me to the hospital or something =P and then, they would feel guilty about making a fangirl faint due to their smoking, and they'd quit *bwahahahahahaah*

WOW It's been almost a year since I became Shinhwa fan!!!

muahahha...awwwwww....i miss u too mj...:D..nd nat!...nd linh!...nd krizza!..mommie alice!...nd marian!...nd the list goes on...O.O

yea...school juss started..and i'm a little bzy...rofl. no classes today though.

usually wen i show people (like...non kpop fans) a picture of them, and ask them who's the best looking...they usually answer dongwan, which is pretty interesting.

i'm a relatively new fan too!! around june 2006. i am so glad i did though. i really did like them at first for the incredible bond they have with each other. at first though, i was kind of grossed out, but i got over it. rofl. i remember seeing a comment on one of the youtube vidoes (an xman vid), saying how cute it was that the shinhwa members always hang all over each other on game shows. <...that's reallly cute. rofl. then...when i got introduced to their music, i really liked it. i think the first song i heard was once in a lifetime. i think even from that mv alone, u can see the bond of friendship they have together.

i don't really mind that people smoke, well, i mean i won't ever smoke, but i think i've just been around too many people who smoke. however, when i see shinhwa smoking...i just think that's hot for some reason. rofl. x]. they should really cut down though, bc what kriza_09 said in the page bfore this, that nicotine withdrawls are horrible things that affect their emotions and just how they are in general.

my korean friend has really like...perfect skin...and she says that it comes from eating right..or something, because her mom is a health freak. but her younger brother has perfect skin too. O.O

on a kind of side note, i have three housemates that are korean, and we were just sitting around, and the one guy in our house was listenin to like...a korean radio station (someting like that) on his laptop..and hyesung's love afterwards came on!..and i was like...i kno who sings this! and they're like who? and i'm like hyesung from shinhwa and lyn!...and one of the girls goes..oh! shinhwa! i used to like them...so we got talking and stuff. =]]]]. wheeee. =]

i really want to watch the battle shinhwa eps...so far i've only watched the first one...O.O. >.<.

Guest littleazncutie324

BATTLE & Shinhwa's relationship.

BATTLE members are being specially picked by their senior SHINHWA.

BATTLE and Shinhwa are under the same management company, they are being trained and practice with Shinhwa's song. These 6 member boy group, there are 4 having the same age and the other 2 are just 1 or 2 years younger than them. Everybody knows them as "Shinhwa 2nd".

Shinhwa too gave BATTLE some influents.

"Senior Shinhwa are very busy, we dont usually meet. But everytime we saw each other they help us alot. Senior's hug, compliment & advice gave us lots of strength."

Especially Andy, he thought them how to pose infront of the camera, shinhwa gave them lots of advice about the entertainment, performance and showbiz stuff.

KimDongWan let them know that chosing the road to be a singer needs to be very hardworking.

"At the first month you gotta practice like death, then the days later on you will get use to it." this is how their senior encourages them.

Looking at BATTLE TaeHwa, Lee Min Woo feels very satisfy with him, "Just look the same when i was firstly debut." "Must become a person who can accept a 90 degree bow's greeting, and must be a person who can bow 120 degree to the seniors." This is what LeeMinWoo gave them as an advice.

(means be humble always.)

During Junjin Solo performance on stage, Lio was doing rap performance for him.

"I have learnt lots of things during Senior JunJin's stage performance, the recording too he helped me alot, i really feel grateful and thankful to him. Senior Eric too gave me lots of help."

But, BATTLE was being recognise as "Shinhwa 2nd" at the very beggining. This name title was a big burden to them. BATTLE humblely replay,"Please do call us "Shinhwa 2nd' after we had become the best group in the future."

Credits to:

Source: DAUM

CN trans:东升西落@BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: amane@mySHINHWA

aww battle ;] this article makes me reil happy haha ;] i love shinhwa n battle is growing on me. xD xD thxs for the article. haha i love how shinhwa helps battle out whenever..is there any vids w/ shinhwa n battle together recently? haha c[=

NICE PICS BTW! THXS !

Geez, I wrote a long comment and just as I pushed button to add Soompi was doing backup so I guess I lost whatever I wrote!

Anyway, what I wrote earlier was that I personally don't think Koreans has good skins. I see ALOT of teenagers with blemishes and pimples. As for Korean women, you can't tell because they plaster themselves with foundation. I personally don't put any makeup on...too lazy (LOL!) and when I go to Korean store, women have commented that I have nice skin...I have dark spots thought because I don't put any sunscreen on (hate that stuff). Both of my sons have pretty good skin thanks to me but my husband has terrible skin.

I think Hyesung even commented that he hast he worst skin among Shinhwa but you can't tell because of the makeup....didn't Dongwan even wrote that one kid didn't recongized him without his makeup? LOL! Andy I think tries to take care of his skin by putting sliced cucumber on his face (I can just imagine)....I wish someone would take picture of that and post it! LOL! I, myself never tried Andy's method of cucumber...I wanted to but everytime I go buy it, I end up eating it with Korean hot sauce (go-chu-change) so there's nothing left for my face! LOL!

As for Battle Shinhwa, I would highly recommend you watch it. I knew about it for long time but never watched it because I thought I wouldn't see much of Shinhwa but almost every clip/sections has Shinhwa members in it. It's amazing what Battle Shinhwa went through to become Battle. I only wished that there was clips of Shinhwa in their earlier days as to how they were formed, like Battles. These are talented kids. I especially like Chris...he's so cute! ....reminds me of Andy.

my korean friend has really like...perfect skin...and she says that it comes from eating right..or something, because her mom is a health freak. but her younger brother has perfect skin too. O.O

on a kind of side note, i have three housemates that are korean, and we were just sitting around, and the one guy in our house was listenin to like...a korean radio station (someting like that) on his laptop..and hyesung's love afterwards came on!..and i was like...i kno who sings this! and they're like who? and i'm like hyesung from shinhwa and lyn!...and one of the girls goes..oh! shinhwa! i used to like them...so we got talking and stuff. =]]]]. wheeee. =]

i really want to watch the battle shinhwa eps...so far i've only watched the first one...O.O. >.<.

Guest jheizhee

hello again!

thank you so much for all your replies, and your warm welcome. i'll try to visit this thread often.

anyways, its really disappointing to know that they smoke, but i guess i just have to understand and accept that fact.

and jc_freakz, thank you for the info about his ex-gf. That's the first time i've heard that. and yes, i know jung rye won. i think she's pretty, but she's so skinny. its really shocking knowing that they went out. its not a bad thing or anything though. i wonder why they broke up. hehe i guess i'm just really curious about junjin's lovelife.

well, thank you again. =)

Guest Rowane

hi everyone, i have a question here...does anyone know what song is this...

http://www.mediafire.com/?1nl2zzm3ym1

sorry that i hav to make you download in order to listen to it hehe (im not demanding or something like that tho :D)

its was hyesung singing which i never heard before..so if anyone know please tell me thanks

and i got this song form 3asain.com, i believe

oh by the way thanks for all the upadting news and pics

Guest kfosho

Welcome to this thread jheizhee ^^

I have this feeling that JunJin is attached with someone but he's a very private person therefore until now, we all have no freaking idea who his girlfriend is or whether he's attached with someone. He's married? What kind of rumor is that? Sheesh.. <_< I only know one of his ex-girlfriends. She's Jung Ryeo Won the one who acted in "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" the one who speaks english, she's very thin with long hair. If not, she's the main actress in "Which Star Are You From" drama with Kim Rae Won. I hope you do know which person I'm talking about :)

Anyway.. as everyone has mentioned it already, all Shinhwa members do smoke except for Dongwan who smokes if he's under alot of stress :)

Thank you for sharing those pictures Mal and yes, Dongwan looks very tired and thinner than before. He experienced the same phase as Eric. I hope he does take care of himself :)

Yes. I have the same question as you. How did they get their good skins from eventhough some of them are smoking, lack of sleep, wear lots of makeups and etc.. I wonder :unsure:

Wow "Mommie" Alice.. it's pretty warm over there compared to me, its around 45 - 50 degrees F here ><"

I'm agree with you.. Although JunJin and Andy are my favorites, I'd say Dongwan is the best good looking among the members. Even my friends commented that Dongwan is the most good looking and he doesn't look like korean while Hyesung is the one who looks like korean (some said Minwoo & JunJin) and infact they really stressed out the word VERY korean (these comments came from non Shinhwa fans) :P

Well.. I started to get into K-Pop around Summer 2006, before I was so crazy over Chinese & Spanish songs. The reason why I was attracted to Shinhwa was their relationships, closeness and personalities. I'm totally agree with you about everything that you said about Shinhwa. Their bonds and teamworks are so unique and strong. They've shown alot of humbleness and respects, I'm serious. They are totally very different from other entertainers that I've known (I've been a fan of various artistes)

I forgot how I became a Shinhwa's fan but I'm so glad that I'm now. Seriously, I used to hate korean songs/dramas before due to some stupid reasons (now that I recalled) but thanks to Shinhwa, my "hatred" is gone now :lol:

Enough of my blabber. I miss Krizza, Linh and Rozzy but SHINHWA is the one that I miss the most! :tears:

that girl from my name is kim sam soon, the skinny one was junjin's girlfriend??? wow i never knew that. i wouldn't even have suspected it, they don't look that great together....anyways i think eric is the best looking one. dongwan too, but eric looks really manly (:

ahahha hyesung is very korean looking (: and a lot of my friends think he is soo ugly cause he looks soo much like a girl, but i think thats what makes him pretty and loveable (:

oh my geeee i started getting really into k pop around last summer too! shinhwa was the first one i started really getting into, like you said because of their bond with each other!

i used to hate korean everything, well excpet dramas i used to love them foreverrrr, but music was like ewww but now i'm like yayyyyy (:

Dongwan looks very tired from all that work he has been doing. Hope he rest soon or else he might get sick.

dongwan doesn't seem like the type that would get sick.

he looks like a healthy person, but of course who knows right.

[Pics]

--

[Pics] 070109 Dongwan At 'Person Who Loves' Site Photo Story & Photo Gallery

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img157.imageshack.us/img157/2566/img3195vt9.jpg

Credits : Sbs.co.kr + Oceans six + http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=370.0

The first thing that came to my mind is what a great black and white poster for the series. And Dong Wan looks suave. I didn't think he looks very tired.

How are you gals watching the series? Is there somewhere to get subtitles of this show? Or you all are planning to watch without subtitles? It looks interesting...but I'm afraid I'll not understand a word.

hello all,

the pic thread has been updated again

to make things easier... http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...d=4623980&#

this is the link to the post...enjoy!

btw if u backtrack, you will see some more shinhwa pics by both Ginnie and me^^

THANK YOU GINNIE FOR UR VERY ENTHUSIASTIC CONTRIBUTION!

You are welcome Xinhui. It feels like promoting Shinhwa to me. I feel very glad when I read comments on the thread saying that this reminds them of why they like Shinhwa or makes them interested in Shinhwa again. Or just plain make people chuckle at the boys' loving moments or rather crazzzeee moments. I want to look for older Shinhwa pictures but maybe this weekend, I'll start posting again...

i like shinhwa from the real romance love letter.

at first ,i just feel they r cute guys,but later, i love their all

Hi Dorothy, have you posted here before? Love Letter was a great game show. And I love the female celebrities that appeared on Season One.

[jheizhee]

Anyway, Shinhwa appeals to me because they have “man” look, matured outlook….unlike other kids (boys)…maybe because they are still young and I don’t feel as MUCH guilty liking Shinhwa as to liking other young celebrities who are more of my son’s age! LOL!

Shinhwa music appeals to me more than any other celebrities. I can listen to it all day and don’t get sick of it. I also love Se7en and Kim Jongkook music. I like few songs by Bi, one or two from DBSK, Super Junior, and SS501 but overall they don’t appeal to me like Shinhwa. I’ll watch them in game shows because they all act cute but music wise, I just can’t get into their music.

4. Shinhwa members are ALL multi-talented. They are good in everything they do…singing, CF, movies, dramas, sports, and etc.

I should work so talk to you all later.

Mommie Alice,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I agree with your points. You've explained your points very well and I kept on nodding as I read them.

Their personalities and talents got where they are today. The boys have charisma, not just good looks. They are great entertainers together and apart.

I also thought the same when I watched Battle Shinhwa. They were very mindful about always being respectful to your elders, never having fame get to your head, and also always watching out for your team members. If your team member is having difficulties, you help him/her. I think some of the contentants were rewarded based on that personality trait. I like Shinhwa too because there isn't that gimme-all-the-attention personality trait in them. They take care of each other and help one another out. Also, I can't possibly like the other younger boy bands out there because they would be way younger than me. That's just not right..hahah..

More importantly, I can listen to their music over and over again. Plus, I enjoy watching their concerts/live performances. There is something about stage presence and chemistry.

I love reading long comments! Thank you again!

Guest sunnydays.

Hey guys... I haven't been in here a while. x__x;; It's hard to go online nowadays & roam around soompi, because I have SO much school work & other activities to attend to... I really miss it here, conversing with you guys & talking about Shinhwa. These past days, I've missed the boys so so much... =X

Anyway, just comments on what I've seen the past like, five billion pages... XD;;

o1. Shinhwa's concert in Saitama - OMG. I leave soompi for a few days, & this is what I get for missing out. T__T; I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY WERE HAVING A CONCERTT!! Ahhh, this makes me sad... I can't believe I didn't know about it until now. --; But WOW, the pictures look great. (: I must say, they look hot in black... & OMG ERIC, HE LOOKS SO FREAKING HANDSOME & HOT & JAKLSE;RJKAS;ER. I could hardly contain my excitement. (; haha ~ Woww, I hope the concert went well. I hope all the members had a lot of energy & put their 110 % into it... well, they always do. ^^ I'm so proud of them. Thanks to everyone for the pictures! I seriously can't stop about Eric, he looks so handsome *___* & the other boys are wow <3

o2. Dongwan's new drama - Seriously, he looks SOOO good. I won't be surprised if a LOT of people check this drama out because they've only seen the trailer / drama poster & pictures... because Dongwan is just too handsome & lures EVERYONE in. *___*;; I really want to watch it... since I haven't seen Dongwan act yet, I would like to see how his acting skills are, especially when he always wanted to play the antagonist role. Aww... our cute uncle Dongwan, playing the bad boy role. (: LOL he's so adorable <3 I wish him great success with his new drama. ^^

o3. Angelix -- Winter story pictures - Just wanted to say thank you so much for putting these up. (: They look so wonderful ~ It makes me wanna go listen to the album now. :D Thanks<3

o4. Shinhwa fan encounters - Awww... haha, I love fan encounters. (: It seems like the boys didn't really wave too much to the fans... but that's alright ~ Seeing them in person would be HEAVEN enough. & about the guys smoking... it's TERRIBLY bad, especially for their health & their singing. I do wish they would quit, but... like someone said (I think it was Xtine?), I think they tried to quit but failed... but I must say. they make smoking look HOT. O__O;; LOL that's not an encouragement... U__U;;;

Hmm... I think that's it. LOL. I hope i'll have more time this week to come by. Hope everyone is doing well, & I hope Shinhwa is too. (:

Guest theLEGEND

muahahha...awwwwww....i miss u too mj...:D..nd nat!...nd linh!...nd krizza!..mommie alice!...nd marian!...nd the list goes on...O.O

yea...school juss started..and i'm a little bzy...rofl. no classes today though.

usually wen i show people (like...non kpop fans) a picture of them, and ask them who's the best looking...they usually answer dongwan, which is pretty interesting.

i'm a relatively new fan too!! around june 2006. i am so glad i did though. i really did like them at first for the incredible bond they have with each other. at first though, i was kind of grossed out, but i got over it. rofl. i remember seeing a comment on one of the youtube vidoes (an xman vid), saying how cute it was that the shinhwa members always hang all over each other on game shows. <...that's reallly cute. rofl. then...when i got introduced to their music, i really liked it. i think the first song i heard was once in a lifetime. i think even from that mv alone, u can see the bond of friendship they have together.

I miss youuuuu :tears:

Anyway.. I think I remember something. "Once In A Lifetime" is the one that get me into Shinhwa and after that I get to watch them on variety shows and the rest were history :P

and yes.. when I showed Shinhwa pictures to my friend who is non K-Pop fan, she chose Dongwan right away. She said he's the most handsome person compared to the others and she thought Hyesung is a girl <_< and of course I defended him right away :P

and jc_freakz, thank you for the info about his ex-gf. That's the first time i've heard that. and yes, i know jung rye won. i think she's pretty, but she's so skinny. its really shocking knowing that they went out. its not a bad thing or anything though. i wonder why they broke up. hehe i guess i'm just really curious about junjin's lovelife.

well, thank you again. =)

I'm not really sure when they went out but I think it was years ago. Uhmm.. I don't like her at all ><" and I'm really curious about JunJin's love life too but he's a very private person, this goes the same with Andy, Dongwan, Hyesung and Minwoo(?) I was really surprised to learn that Andy ever went out with an older women! I wonder who that person is <_<

On a side note: Do you know that Hwang Bo and JunJin are close friends? Jung Ryeo Won and Hwang Bo used to be in a group together called "Chakra" :)

hi everyone, i have a question here...does anyone know what song is this...

Please remove the link. File sharing is not allowed :)

sorry that i hav to make you download in order to listen to it hehe (im not demanding or something like that tho :D)

its was hyesung singing which i never heard before..so if anyone know please tell me thanks

and i got this song form 3asain.com, i believe

oh by the way thanks for all the upadting news and pics

Dear Rowane..

The title of that song is "Mo Reu Get Na Yo" by Shin Hyesung. It was one of Super Rookie OST songs. Btw.. you can't share any downloadable links here. Please remove it just incase our moderator dropped by. I don't want you to get warned by Edward :)

that girl from my name is kim sam soon, the skinny one was junjin's girlfriend??? wow i never knew that. i wouldn't even have suspected it, they don't look that great together....anyways i think eric is the best looking one. dongwan too, but eric looks really manly (:

ahahha hyesung is very korean looking (: and a lot of my friends think he is soo ugly cause he looks soo much like a girl, but i think thats what makes him pretty and loveable (:

oh my geeee i started getting really into k pop around last summer too! shinhwa was the first one i started really getting into, like you said because of their bond with each other!

i used to hate korean everything, well excpet dramas i used to love them foreverrrr, but music was like ewww but now i'm like yayyyyy (:

Yeah.. She's one of JunJin's ex-girlfriends. I think the same way as you.. they don't look that great together but JunJin seems to think a little bit different than us back then. Geez.. my friend thought Hyesung is a girl too <_<

We had something in common; getting into K-Pop last summer, used to hate korean and we like SHinhwa because of their bonds and etc. Yay!! :D

Guest square-boxes

thanks square-boxes for the fan encounter stories.. pretty interesting to read =D

*steals eric's ciggs*

haahaa you are welcome! i would like to steal them too and replace it with some from singapore. have u seen cigarette packaging in singapore? its so disgusting cos they like put pictures of the effects of smoking (eg bleeding organs)

haahaa i became a fan about the same time as you!! and i was happily thinking to myself that i will have loads of videos to watch since they were around for so long BUT now.... ahhhh i miss seeing them on shows like xman and loveletter. especially love letter where you get to see shin hyesung's embarrassed grin, dongwan's odd ways of pursuing the girl etc etc.

yeah when i went to korea, the guide credited their good skin to "kimchi power" haahaa she said that it was their diet which results in their good skin. However, i dont see how that is possible since they eat alot of barbequed meat and all. oh wells...

Geez, I wrote a long comment and just as I pushed button to add Soompi was doing backup so I guess I lost whatever I wrote!

I think Hyesung even commented that he hast he worst skin among Shinhwa but you can't tell because of the makeup....didn't Dongwan even wrote that one kid didn't recongized him without his makeup? LOL!

haahaa from what i read on the china forum, most of the fans that met hyesung said that his skin is as smooth as an egg :) maybe the tides have turned heehee :) now that you have said it i am wondering how they look like without makeup.

sharing some photos i have...

shinhwa2.jpg

i think jinnie looks the best here!! so casual and hot at the same time ^^

minwoo4.jpg

heehee i love andy's blurrr look... like HUH?

9/1 [news] Why Japanese Middle Aged Women Like Korean Celebs (Shinhwa)

puahha. this article is so cool. 80% of fans are SHINHWA fans :lol:

well duhh! whho doesnt love these boys? :blush:

why does dongwan's face look much skinnier than before? he's going through what eric was going through last year, with the drama and the concerts and whatnot.. but he looks so cute in the drama promo pictures, between the girls.. he looks shortt!!! hahahha.. i thought that was cute =P

*steals eric's ciggs*

perhaps, hes been stressed out so his face is getting skinny T_T

or maybe its part of dongwans cheek-exercises :lol: ! I SWEAR. THAT MAN DOES EXERCISE HIS CHEEKS..

how else wuld his cheeks get so pretty..

ah yes. MY BLENDER WILL DO THE TRICK!

mommie alice LOL LOL LOL. reason 1 made me laugh like no tomorrow. older than ur son's age XD

like you, their music appeals to me too. for some reason, other singers like dbsk, suju, ss501.. i'll like.. maybe like just one song from them. but other then that, its nothing. although at one point in my life, approximately, exactly last year from now. i realli ilked dbsk, however.. idunno. i never found THEM, their personalities, to be that appealing. they just seemed like just another one of those good-looking boys. but yeah. it was shinhwas crazy, over-the-top goofiness that got me real hooked. :wub: .

And me too, I respect shinhwa for their closeness. heck, they aren't close as jsut friends, they arent close as brothers, THEY'RE SO CLOSE LIKE LOVERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! theres just something about their closeness, maybe its just korean culture, but damn. even i wuldnt be taking a dump at the same time as somebody showering o_o

however i used to do #1 when my sister brushed her teeth... LOL

BUT NEVER #2 !!

LOL.

okay i'll shut up now before i get off topic.

Guest X__YeaH

My aunt just sent me the dongbangshinki and shinhwa concert DVDs from Korea and when I put it in my American DVD player...it said: CHECK REGION CODE!! on both of them...

I looked behind the boxes and it said REGION CODE_3

What do I need to do to watch?? Is there no hope to watch on my DVD player/TV in the US?

please help ASAP!!!

Archived