[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pharmer

woah!!!! sooo many awesome pictures!!! thank you uploaders!

that's cute that andy taught Battle how to pose for the camera. kekek can't imagine them bowing to Andy tho, seems too laid back to accept the bows or need honorifics.

ok so thanks to Loving_D's tipoff I got to hear andy sing!!! seriously that's kinda rare to hear him sing alone... i think i can count the times on 1 hand. :sweatingbullets:

no one should miss this!! it was on the recent xman it's like 3 seconds but it was like awwwwwwwwwwwwww :blush: :blush:

andy's part is one min into this clip (also thank you uploader!):xman name poem battle

xman caps cuz i though he was adorable in there :D

~shy~nervous~ shy~

x1.jpgx3.jpg

nice side profile?!!! --------------------------> cuteness!!

x4.jpgx10.jpg

there are a few more caps in the soompi andy thread>didn't wanna post too much here since its a shinhwa thread not a solo thread :sweatingbullets: felt like i was neglect the group as a whole?

Guest s3xyminwoo

i was a bit disappointed with this weeks xman

i was looking forward to the dogeball game

since thats the section in which andy is actually shone

wat a pity =X

but the poem thing was cute (:

& how he and haha was imitating kang ho dong's "phrase" was cute as well

hope he will come out more

Guest square-boxes

1/7 [trans] Kimpo airport: Minwanricsyung return, to Korea - Fan's encounter

Eric, Hyesung, Dongwan and Minwoo arrive in Korea at 14:45 (Korean time).

There are 4 GOOD EMG cars waiting outside the airport.

The first to come out is Dongwan and he was wearing a pair of sunglasses with minimum expression on his face. He looks really cool and boarded the car very fast.

About 10 minutes later (15:00) Hyesung and Eric came out. Hyesung was wearing a black long coat and was a black wool cap that he wore yesterday. The collar of his coat was covering his chin and his cap is almost covering his eyes so it was hard to see his face. After boarding the car, his head was always bending down. This may be due to the fact that he wasn’t feeling well. And the car that fetched Eric was a black car and after boarding the car he kept smoking after he boarded the car.

The last one to came out is Minwoo (15:10) and he seemed to be in a good mood. He kept waving to his fans not only once. And at the scene, there are couples of China fans who were holding their China Board with Korean wordings on it and Minwoo was very happy to see it.

Jinjin and Andy returned back to Korean early the afternoon due to working schedules. *For Andy is Inkigayo filming.

---------

Arrival in Seoul – in details~

Actually I didn’t intend to go and fetch the plane but after reading the Japanese fans’ blog yesterday night, I changed my mind. The moment I reached the airport, it was around 2:10pm. There were a lot of people which scared me. Later I met up a Dongwan fan that I arranged the meeting yesterday and we started to get ready. During our waiting time, we then realize that Super Junior is also arriving at this timing, ah ah ah, no wonder there are so many people. Really, there are around hundreds of people. This is really different during the time when we sent them off the plane. SJ fans seemed to be unaware that Shinhwa are trying in the same plane therefore they asked us whom we were waiting for. I thought that they are asking the specific person so I replied “Hyesung”. They was stunned and replied, “Ah Shinhwa. You are waiting for Shinhwa? Are Shinhwa returning too?” *Sweat* I was shocked. After the end we then realized we do not belong to the same group so at the end we didn’t interact much. *sweat*~ the plane arrived at 2.40pm and those whom are waiting started to become anxious. I told Dongwan fan: “Oppa can come out first, since not many people are coming for them; however if they come out last its fine as well since all SJ fans are gone too. This will be quieter.” Andy and Junjin arrived in the morning therefore we didn’t go and fetch their plane.

Dongwan

Dongwan is the first one to come out. When I saw him coming out of the big door, I shouted “Dongwan!” to the Dongwan fan. Then I run away. Later the Dongwan fan told me that she didn’t spot oppa when I shouted to her. *sweat*~ Anyway we just tagged closely behind. Of course there are other fans chasing behind. There are Shinhwa fans who came to watch Shinhwa and SJ fans who came to join the crowd.. Sobs~~ Oppa was wearing a pair of black sunglasses today and the moment he came out of the airport, he then boarded the white KIA car sitting at the back seat. I am not sure what they are waiting for but the car didn’t drive off straight away. They waited for a long time about 10minutes. At this moment, all the princesses started to crowd around the car looking at oppas. Sob sobs~ we just obediently stood there and look at him but oppa showed no reactions. He only told out a notepad and started to play with it. That Dongwan fan didn’t come to send them off yesterday therefore she was looking at the fullest at Dongwan when she is here to fetch them today. Heehee~ I guessed I am more active therefore I kept looking at Dongwan’s car when I was running in and out of the exit a few times. Oh my god~ Why Dongwan car hasn’t drove away? It makes me worried to see the car parked there. Eh, Dongwan looks petty ok. He didn’t look tired, very normal. But I didn’t see the big bag I passed to him yesterday. I supposed it’s too big to carry. Anyway, he looks petty nice although he do not have much expression, ha~ Oppas are always like this; they just pretend to be cool at such a messy situation.

Eric and Hyesung

10minutes after Dongwan came out; I was just at the exit running to see Dongwan when I heard a stir. I quickly turned back and I saw 2 taller back views. Actually I couldn’t see the face of the person whom I spotted first. He was dressed in a long coat therefore I am unable to estimate his figure. In additional with so many people, I really cannot see anything except the bag cap. I was thinking is it Hyesung? Ah, not him! Eh seems like him.” When I tried to see more carefully, I spotted someone at the right side who is wearing a white strips black cap whom I can see his face. “Eric!” I shouted. He walked petty fast too. Eric’s car is black in color and it was quite far from the exit and so Eric need some time to walk there. Is the Benz belonging to the manager? I do not know and I am unsure but I felt that the car is petty old fashioned. He boarded the car quickly and was seated at the front seat as well. Actually the person whom I cannot see his face was also seated at the front seat in a white KIA car when I am looking at Eric. After that I stood in front of the car and looked at him. *faint* I still cannot see anything. His coat collar was lifted up covering till his nose and the cap that he wore is covering too low which covered his eyes. I don’t even know if he is wearing any glasses. It was just cover up to this extend, too serious. At this moment I spotted 2 Japanese aunties beside the car looking inside. I actually intended to ask if he’s Hyesung. Before I was about to ask, they said is Hyesung. I fainted… This answer does not make me feel any sense of happiness even he is in front of me, why? I just want to cry. I just stood and look at him. He is inside the car while I am outside. I looked at him, his hair is bent down really low and I felt like leaving because I could feel that he was feeling uncomfortable however, I cannot bring myself to walk away. My feets are heavy and my mind kept thinking repeatedly, “Please let me see you face, it wasn’t you.” He didn’t raise his head at all in the car. Later he was trying to talk something out of his bag. His bag was placed on the middle of the seat. Was he not even having any energy to get stuffs out of his bag? He didn’t put the bag on his laps to find the things instead he bent his body to the side and search for the things. Looking at his position outside the car, his back view made me think, he really has no energy? Why was he searching for such a long time? It took him around 2 minutes. Saw him took out his hand phone, a small white one during searching and later he finally found the thing he was looking for, something black, looked like PSP. After that he sits straight but he still didn’t raise his head. It was still bending low. Later I left and went to look at Eric. When I approached the car, I saw white puffs coming out of the windows of the black car, I saw it… Smoking~ He smoked the moment he alighted the plane, that’s not healthy! Later, the Dongwan fan said that it was the first time she saw Eric. She cannot believe that was Eric caused he looked like a gangster. Haha~ I think that he doesn’t looks good because he had smoked too much. However, Eric’s rapping is so good therefore he must have healthy body.

Minwoo

Earlier someone in THE LEGEND mentioned that Minwoo will stay in Japan for half a month so I didn’t expected to fetch him. Actually, Dongwan, Hyesung and Eric cars were stationed outside for quite a long while before they leave. It was around 3.10PM when Minwoo came out. I didn’t see him coming out but I saw a human commotion. It happened that there was a short pillar in front of me so I stood on it. Ah the best position! I spotted Minwoo small face; he was getting more and more Man! Touch~ I immediately run towards him and not sure if there’s any misunderstanding because Minwoo and his staffs were walking around to look for the car. And once they even walked to the wrong direction. Later Minwoo stopped the rest by turning back and showed a hand gestures saying it’s not at this side. And so they turned and walked back and this was an interesting scene as all of them turned together. Minwoo’s car is also white in color, it look like nanny car and was also KIA which seems to be in a bad shaped. He seated behind. We then stood in front to look at him. It wasn’t that clear because it was dark inside the car but we still managed to see him. We waved at him and he also waved back to us. There was a China fan held a purple board which wrote “China Fan” in Korean and it was heard that Minwoo recognized this board. Maybe it was because Minwoo had deep impression on China fan therefore he was very friendly with everyone, smiling and waving to everyone. Really, Minwoo car also stopped for quite a long while, around 10mintues. And we then continued to stood there because other oppas had already left the airport therefore there wasn’t any place for us to go. When looking at Minwoo, I heard commotion behind me and I guessed it must be SJ coming out. However, those girls in front of Minwoo didn’t move at all. They were just looking at Minwoo. During this period, Minwoo responded several times to everyone, laughing heartily. So touch~ this is the first time I saw Minwoo at such situation and I think I have known him better now. There are so many fans of those famous groups who came and we are those who supported Shinhwa and we didn’t disappointed Minwoo at all. Seeing him waving to us, my mind only has one thought and that is “We will never let you see us leaving you for others.” This kind of telepathy with oppa was terribly strong today. I will not forget my whole life that we have once such feelings. We just hoped to be at your side as long as you want us to and that will be great. Later Minwoo’s car left and we waved goodbye.

Credits: hyesungstory@shinhwachangjo.net (English translation) + 韩小国@bestshinhwa (Chinese translation+source).

Guest jheizhee

hello shinhwa fans!

its my first time posting in this thread, and im just curious about some things regarding shinhwa.

first off, junjin. i was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of his girlfriend(if he has any) and show me her picture. i was going through some of the pages in junjin's thread, but i didn't find any post that talks about junjin's girlfriend or whatever. and then, there's the whole ring on his finger. last rumor i heard was that he's married now or something. anyway, i just wanted to clear that up.

second, i was scanning through the last post of square-boxes...and i'm curious about the whole eric smoking. so he still smokes then? what about the other shinhwa members? do they still smoke too? because my friend mentioned to me before that they actually had a new year's resolution a couple years ago or something that they would stop smoking. did they really stop smoking? and if they did, did they start smoking again?

lastly, i just wanna thank you guys in advance for replying to my post...

shinhwa forever! yay! hehe =)

^ im going to try my best to answer ur questions. lets see..

the junjin girlfriend thing. i never knew he had one.. LOL.. well i think he could possibly have a girl friend, but it hasnt been revealed to the press or anything. abotu the marriage.. ir eally doubt it. it would probably be known.. its very hard to like have a private wedding when you're a celebrity.

as for shinhwa smoking. i thikn they all at one point tried to quit.. however most (if not all) were unsuccessful. and yeah, i'm guessing eric still smokes. and minwoo does. junjin, andy, hyesung they all still smoke. and dongwan only smokes when under a lot of stress. however i culd be completely wrong.. LLOL.

maybe some1 else can answer that better than me.

Guest samshiku

awww...i like the minwoo encounter^^

oh and they all smoke except dongwan who i believe is a VERY strong-willed man for not smoking on a daily basis,,bcos everytime he smokes he has a inner tussle with himself which is quite endearing...[just read his old blog posts and you'll know]

cos almost EVERY korean man smokes[and for the matter, they drink heavily too]...cigarettes are VERY cheap there and its a culture i think...its only the newer generation of celebrities eg. dbsk, suju-generation have a higher % of non-smokers...otherwise EVERYONE smokes :( i dunno how accurate is this but from the many celebrities ive seen so far its pretty true..and i got this info from my friend's korean mother..

i have NO IDEA where the koreans get their good skin from honestly.

EDIT: why DONGWAN LOOK SO TIRED AND SAD??? oh man i TOTALLY MISS BUBBLY DONGWAN :(

Guest Bresis

EDIT: why DONGWAN LOOK SO TIRED AND SAD??? oh man i TOTALLY MISS BUBBLY DONGWAN :(

I agree too..but I heard koreans are very meticulous about skincare, maybe dat's why :rolleyes:

I think Dongwan is looking dat way maybe because he is tired from all the filming and also because of his character in the drama..I guess he has to be in that character, not the sunny/bubbly type

Thanks for the photos, angelix (or can i call u Mal too? )

Guest square-boxes

^ im going to try my best to answer ur questions. lets see..

the junjin girlfriend thing. i never knew he had one.. LOL.. well i think he could possibly have a girl friend, but it hasnt been revealed to the press or anything. abotu the marriage.. ir eally doubt it. it would probably be known.. its very hard to like have a private wedding when you're a celebrity.

as for shinhwa smoking. i thikn they all at one point tried to quit.. however most (if not all) were unsuccessful. and yeah, i'm guessing eric still smokes. and minwoo does. junjin, andy, hyesung they all still smoke. and dongwan only smokes when under a lot of stress. however i culd be completely wrong.. LLOL.

maybe some1 else can answer that better than me.

hmmm i read the same thing but i feel like sometimes jinnie gives off the attached vibe nowadays. is it just me? especially with the ring...

yeah all of them smoke and i read somewhere that the heaviest smoker is hyesung.

but all of them smoke except dongwan who is more of a social smoker.

jinnie is a heavy drinker tho... :(

Guest angelix

9/1 [news] Why Japanese Middle Aged Women Like Korean Celebs (Shinhwa)

MAY TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

the reason(s) why japanese middle aged women adore korean celebs.

in korea, a part of high school girls are shinhwa or dbsk fans. only they will go great miles just to see a glimpse of their idols. we dont see such things in 30-40 year old women. if they were like that, leaving their children and housework alone, they'll be labelled as madwomen ; criticised by many.

but, the sight is totally reversed in japan. its not the young girls, but middle aged women who go all out just to get a glance of their beloved idols. tens, or hundreds of them wreck hotels or restaurants just to do that.

drama "winter sonata" male lead bei yong jun is one of the starters of this sight.

the kpop super live concert held at SUPER ARENA on the 6th, performers consisted of shinhwa, super junior, tei and others. the singers reached japan a day before the concert. hundreds of middle aged women welcomed group shinhwa at the airport. they shout the names "minwoo!" or "andy!" and frantically click their cameras.

this sight is also seen at the hotels the singers reside in. the female fans all camp outside the hotels hoping to see their idols. sometimes they even book the entire hotel. korea restaurants and hotels are still bustling with activity in the wee hours of the night because of this. the other singers never appeal to them (female fans), they only want to see shinhwa. the company expressed that, on the day of the performance, in 13000 people, about 80% are shinhwa fans. after the schedule of the day was done, shinhwa, who were supposed to return to korea, were fondly bade goodbye by hundreds of fans at the airport.

the reason why japanese middle aged women are like that, one of the person in charge of the concert said "the reason why japanese middle aged women like shinhwa is, 1. they are handsome 2. they like kpop 3. the singers' voice and dance are the curses to the women. in japan, good singers aint that many compared to korea, and their dance (korea) are much better, so they like such traits."

credits// myth + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=367.0

Guest kriza_09

hmmm i read the same thing but i feel like sometimes jinnie gives off the attached vibe nowadays. is it just me? especially with the ring...

yeah all of them smoke and i read somewhere that the heaviest smoker is hyesung.

but all of them smoke except dongwan who is more of a social smoker.

jinnie is a heavy drinker tho... :(

it concerns me lately because they're quite addicted smokers too.. whenever i read a fanencounter saying 'eric looks tired' or 'minwoo looks unhealthy' or 'hyesung looks quiet' or 'junjin looks not in the mood' especially at the airport, i automatically think 'well that's because smoking is not allowed on the airplane' also when i read 'he wasn't being very nice when i met him' or when i watch them not too active on a gameshow or interview i just think 'he probably hasn't smoked for a while and need one right then'.. coz being a heavy addicted smoker really affects someone's appearance and emotional state.. nicotine is a stimulant drug, nicotine craving can cause irritability, impatience, anxiety, hostility, depressed mood, fatigue, lack of concentration and so on.. another symptom caused by smoking is a lot of coughing.. have you noticed junjin seems to cough a lot?? there you go.. and when i see them chewing something in their mouth, i just assume it's nicotine gum.. +_+

they seriously need to do something about their smoking habits..

Guest angelix

[Pics] 070110 Andy On MBC Goldfish Photo Sketch

1168338937photo33611no1sm3.jpg

1168338937photo33611no1yy1.jpg

1168338937photo33611no1ia2.jpg

Credits : Oceans six + http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=369.0

---

[Pics] 070109 Dongwan At 'Person Who Loves' Site Photo Story & Photo Gallery

img3195vt9.jpg

img3196ym8.jpg

img3190fb5.jpg

img3191kj4.jpg

img3192oq2.jpg

img3192oq2.jpg

img3194fz7.jpg

img3200lk6.jpg

img3201eg1.jpg

img3202sp6.jpg

img3203nb3.jpg

img3204wu7.jpg

img3205nw0.jpg

Credits : Sbs.co.kr + Oceans six + http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=370.0

Guest poloblue

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! they have nice skin!!!!!

they seriously need to do something about their smoking habits..

agree with u 100%

Guest paigehk

ahhh...DOngWan looks so hot in those pictures. The drama poster looks pretty interesting, hope the drama would be interesting too.

Guest missy2006

Is it just me or does Dongwan looked weird in the group pic? his face looked photoshopped or something... and yeah he looks tired and seems thinner than usual

Archived