Guest jahye

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/23/2018 at 4:36 PM, ellelyana88 said:

Flower Hana with other flowers in early winter :wub:

She looks so lovely :heart:

On 11/23/2018 at 4:38 PM, yessy said:

the thread is so silent because there's no any news, back to its lurking days :D

Hehe, yeah. But thank god, she has her IG & we still get updates from her :wub:. These days I've been re - watching her old dramas & movies. I miss her :)

On 11/23/2018 at 5:38 PM, yessy said:

the thread is so silent because there's no any news, back to its lurking days :D

Hahaha! A working fan like me, nearing the end of the year is the busiest period... many things to tie up at work and prepare for next year. Hahaha! I am still waiting for Voice 3 news. When are they going to start the filming huh?

Anyway, our Miss Manggu is vacationing in Okinawa now. Haaa~~ I am so jealous.. I want to go for vacation too after all these piling works are done. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/17/2018 at 6:07 AM, ellelyana88 said:

I just came back from outstation for work. Ouhh.. it's quiet here.

Am wondering when will the promo for Voice 3 come out, huh? 

Indeed, seems pretty quiet. :sweat_smile: As for the promos, I think we might see some in April. Based on OCN's lineup video from their youtube channel it seems that Trap (7 eps) will be OCN's latest Sat-Sun drama, starting in February, then they'll air Kill It (~16eps) planned for March and then Voice 3 will be next. So I'm guessing it'll air around May, so promos will most likely be at the end of Kill It drama, ~late April/early May. Hopefully, Ha Na will update her insta more frequently, it's been quiet there too. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Long time didn't drop by here. 

Been busy with the other thread. Haha..

Now we got more materials to post here to keep this thread active.

First, let's put her interview with Elle Korea. Thanks @nateko for posting it on Voice 3 thread.

And heartfelt appreciation to the original translator and owner of the Twitter account. 

:heart:

Hello, been searching for her tag in Soompi thread but found nothing but @ellelyana88 show me this thread. Thank you very much^^

Ha Na posted this 2 days ago

and it's from arenelflower

can someone translate what she & the florist wrote?

By the way Ha Na and flowers match very well, she seem to love flowers and nature:heart:

4 hours ago, Kiya Kiki said:

Her uncle passed away:tears:

Yeah, her second eldest uncle, I think on her mother's side because the first sentence "Uncle, mom has been crying all night".

His uncle had terminal disease. But she was thankful she was able to see him for a week before he passed away. 

Deep condolence to LHN and her family for the passing of her uncle. RIP. 

Drop by here to relief the strain on my neck due to stressful day I had with my work. 

I feel the need to type something other than my work now to take a break at least for 10 minutes from looking at  the same thing on monitor for the whole day. hahaha :rolleyes:

I actually came across with this youtube video while looking for LHN's videos in Youtube some time back.

This is a clip from a beauty program on JTBC hosted by Model Han Hye Jin and Comedienne Park Narae and the other 2 idols. 

The clip started with Han Hye Jin talking about how her skin became more sensitive due to the weather and breakouts on her face are driving her crazy. Then Park Narae talks about how it takes so long to do make up at beauty shop, even takes 40 minutes just for foundation, and she feels embarrassed that the other celebrity who came later done earlier than her. Then, the part when Han Hye Jin talks about LHN (rough translation):

HHJ: In my case, I have the same beauty coordinator (same beauty shop) with Lee Hana. 

PNR: Oh, she has a really great skin, right?

HHJ: (saying in disbelief) She's done and went out right away after she just came in.. that happened in front of me.

PNR: Eeeiii, that's impossible. 

HHJ: It's true. She didn't really do a lot of make up. Not doing a lot of make up means she doesn't really have anything to cover with the make up. For my case, it took me 1 hour just for the base make up. 

Talk about having great skin and looking young, somebody made this face change of her picture using the currently hot app :joy:

She posted it previously. I wonder if there is any resemblance of her childhood face. I was hoping she post the her real childhood face for comparison. LOL! :joy:

But, this is sooooo CUTE! Feel like wanna pinch her cheeks! :love:

21 hours ago, titania1000 said:

She updated her insta:)

Oh i don't like this film: i never understood why it was so popular when i was young! :(

Oh, I never knew about this film. I guess it was not that popular in my country. Hahaha

She updated her IG story too yesterday. Telling that she's growing her hair.

Yeap, although I like KKJ in all 3 seasons, I just missed her hairstyle in season 1. 

I hope she grows it to take on another piece of work, regardless of the genre. 

@titania1000  Glad to see you here. You must be busy in other threads. Haha! I was only posting in Voice 3 thread (although I watched several other dramas too, I just stick to one thread..lol) and I knew that you won't be there because you said you won't watch Voice 3. I hope to "see" you again in other thread. :D

• 2 months later...

Whoaaa... I didn't drop by here for quite awhile. Been busy with life and work.

Thank you @titania1000 for updating the post and the awesome drawings! The artist really pay attention to LHN's features so well.

By the way, I was reading Soompi news just now, so I want to drop by here to put LHN new update. 

She will be starring in a new drama soon, but as the second FL. It's okay, as long as I can see her on drama. 

I wonder if her character will be the quirky-kind of character. 

Lee Ha Na And Kim Sung Kyu Confirmed To Join Jung Hae In And Chae Soo Bin In New tvN Drama

Lee Ha Na And Kim Sung Kyu Confirmed To Join Jung Hae In And Chae Soo Bin In New tvN Drama

Oct 12, 2019
by S. Park

The cast of tvN’s upcoming drama has been confirmed!

On October 11, a source from tvN told Top Star News, “Jung Hae In, Chae Soo Bin, Lee Ha Na, and Kim Sung Kyu have confirmed their appearance in ‘Half of Half’ (literal title).”

“Half of Half” tells the love story of an AI programmer and a classical music engineer.

Jung Hae In will portray Moon Ha Won, a genius planner who founded portal company M&H. He doesn’t have any anger inside of him, is firm but kind about all things, and is a rational human being.

Chae Soo Bin will play Han Seo Woo, who graduated as a computer science major but works as a classical music engineer. She seems to live an unsteady life without family, a house, or a job, but she doesn’t think this way. Her positive energy nourishes her, and she comforts herself by solving math problems.

Kim Sung Kyu will appear as a pianist who’s acknowledged by other musicians but is not widely recognized by the public. Despite appearing sociable and gentle, he suffers from anxiety that he could lose everything in a second and overthinks minor situations into worst-case scenarios.

Lee Ha Na will transform into a gardener named Moon Soon Ho, who has devoted her entire life to maintaining Moon Ha Won’s garden. Although she’s always doing physical labor taking care of the flowers and trees, she obsesses over her weight. Besides concerns about her weight gain, she’s apathetic about everything else.

“Half of Half” is a collaboration between writer Lee Sook Yeon of films “One Fine Spring Day,” “Tune In for Love,” and drama “On the Way to the Airport,” and producing director Lee Sang Yeop of “Familiar Wife.” The drama will premiere in March 2020 on tvN.

Source: Soompi

Archived