[movie 2006] Project Makeover/ Go Go Sister/ Sister Coming 언니가 간다

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest inspired04

^ i want those two songs too! anyone? i know the deux one is called 여름안에서 (in summer)...i like jo hani's version better :P

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest talkaboutpms

^ i want those two songs too! anyone? i know the deux one is called 여름안에서 (in summer)...i like jo hani's version better :P

yeah.. and i only found the girl version of it.. which is so not like the one lee joong-moon (jo hani) frreakkn sang! >.<

ahhhhhhh. i've been looking.. and STILL looking =( still cant find it! HELP US!!! lol

• 1 month later...
Guest piano_lady

Oh, U Gun-ssi is in this?? I don't remember seeing him here...hehehe....

He did a good job portraying that nerdy guy ;)

Yeah, I enjoyed this movie too!

• 11 months later...

ah, i see this thread is long dead but..

I've just watched it and i would seriously recommand it to the rest of soompi. it's so touching and a really, really nice change from the typical k-movies. it's still got its comical elements that i so love in korean movies, and everyone's damn gorgeous/hot. but yea, i cried near the end (you'll probably know where), and it just makes you look at your own life...especially if you have regrets too.

Archived