[movie 2006] Project Makeover/ Go Go Sister/ Sister Coming 언니가 간다

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dbsk<3manga<3

it was a nice movie :w00t: poor girl, she still ended having to be dumped by that ha-ni guy. haha, i'm glad that tae-hoon and jeong-ju (forgot her name) ended up together. tae-hoon is so cute and nice (sorta) and his dance HAHA :lol: ha-ni turned out to be a real jerk in the future :angry: wen he said her name in the concert, i thought they would actually end up together but no.....the ending was sweet :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cheabjet

i watched this movie without subtitle but i found it is great. if anyone know where to download its subtitle? i tried to download for naynay123 but it doesn't work. thanky you in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest alicee

Where could I download this movie? I searched on the link for the clubbox provided,

but I couldn't find it under the three titles that were posted =[

Guest surlespointes

I saw this movie a while ago and it was pretty good! :D

The younger version of TaeHoon is hotttttt

Guest kOoHII

this movie was really good...esp. the ending. i'd recommend it to anyone who's ever felt regret in their life...or those who have lost a close family member. it's soo touching and the themes are quite different from the typical k-movie

Guest stephchan86

I loved this movie ^___^, and I loved the music in it, so that's why I wanted to ask if anybody knows where I can download the OST, i can't find it anywhere v.v, well thanks!!!, jaaa! >.<v

Guest alicee

Okay, so I finally found this movie, downloaded it, and watched it yesterday. And man, do I

really love it ^^ Especially the ending! It was touching yet funny and sad at the same time, if

that makes any sense (which I doubt it does) lmao. I agree with kOoHII, this is definitely the

movie for anyone that's regret something in their life (basically everyone) and whoever's

lost someone.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest haziyu

i finished watching this movie right after i watched 18 vs 29.so it was not a big problem hating the young jo hani cause i found him super annoying after a while in 18 vs 29.i didnt really like the fact that the ending left it kinda hanging.i would have loved to see jeong juand tae hoon get married or something!lols.despite the fact that this movie had a weird sense of disconnect to it(like what's with the computer software transporting her back and worse still,what is up with that friend of hers?so totally redundant!!) i still liked it for a few reasons.

1. i loved how the old jeong ju went back in time and SHE was the one who could see how much tae hoon loves her.that was a very good plot twist i thought.and the guy who played tae hoon,i loved the expression on his face when he had the 1st kiss with the old jeong ju and he goes that was just a peck,my first kiss will be with jeong ju.oh how clueless!haha.

2.i also adored the scenes between the old jeong ju and her mom.very very touching.i especially like what her mum said when jeong ju told her *ehem*

3.i like the message it sends about first love.just before watching this,i watched 18 vs 29 and both stories got me thinking about first love.haha.

and last of all,who can resist a nerd who practises a dance just for you and still remembers it many many years later,in fact not hesitating to perform it out on the streets in the cold?haha.that dance was priceless!=)

Lee Beom Soo~<3 he's the main reason i'm watching this movie~ hehe i hope its not unbearably cheesy like those other 'time traveling' movies...ahah

i cant wait till i see Beom Soo dannnceeee~~! :D

Guest sweet_hunny

Oh there's a thread for it? Ahh! I seriously love Go So-Young. She was my favourite actress back in the 90's and then when I heard she did this movie. I was super excited! I love how the movie's gotten brilliant comical senses and storyline was just absolutely awesome. It was interesting to see that Lee Beom-Soo was in it as Tae-Hoon but surprisingly, he had a small role. I have got to say, the scenes with everyone doing the "D.E.U.X dance" was hilarious :lol:. I just love how everytime she makes her younger self get together with the young Tae Hoon (Yoo Gun playing a nerd :P. it's so cute) but but the young Jeong-Ju always falls hard for Hani lol. It's pretty refreshing to watch this movie ;).

I'm surprised that the movie's kinda underrated here because if I was somehow Ebert or Roper, I'd give "Two thumbs up!".

Guest CM_X_69

Doe anyone know where I can download this movie? I tried looking at the clubbox link provided but I couldn't find anything. Please. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest talkaboutpms

Is there a soundtrack for this album? Does anyone know where I can get the music featured in this drama, namely the song the teacher (Yoon-something?) was singing and Jo Hani's songs? XD

Like her, i want the same exact song too! i have been searching for quite a while now.. and i still can't find any! there's one that always pops out from my search.. deux - (the song that they danced to) ! -______-"

anybody has the song that Jo Hani sang in the talent show?

Archived