Show Me Your Creations! :D

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest believers

i love your stuff!!!

the little draws are so cute!!! what did you make them out of???

i should post some of my stuff here aswel...brb!!!

edit:

JEWELLERYDESIGNS.jpg

these are some of the jewellery i made for my sister's wedding and other occasions!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OoluvyootoooO

hey 'Believer' do you have a picture of someone wearing your #5 tiara? it looks so interesting I'm just wondering how it's set.

overall. you guys are extremely talented~ keep up the great work.

Guest believers

hey 'Believer' do you have a picture of someone wearing your #5 tiara? it looks so interesting I'm just wondering how it's set.

overall. you guys are extremely talented~ keep up the great work.

thnx for taking interest in it!!!

but it was taken away from me a long time ago and this is the only picture i actually have of it and i stopped making tiaras cause it cost too much to make and it never turns out too good, this was one of my best tiaras, the others are not for the public to see!!!

^ your jewelry is like woahhh I really like 'em :] especially the watch. I'd love to see the tutorials ^^!! I can't read Korean though.. ]: LOL

Fashionista* - I'm in a Marketing class, do you mind if I show my Marketing teacher your graphics? ^^ We had to critique a graphic arts design class or w/e and she was pretty disappointed with the students' works .. they weren't very impressive. When we gave them our HONEST constructive criticism, the teacher said we were too harsh -_-;; haha. I want to show my teacher your stuffs cause I really like like how you've carefully chosen the colors and stuff to present the graphic and to "advertise". We've been learning that type of stuffs and I'd like to show her your pics =D

TheTricycle - I like how you made use of the book :lol:

Guest abstract

i make some jewelry when im bored that i sell in my shop. i mean, i make more than i can possibly wear :huh: lol.. well. here are some... sorry for pathetic pics...

PICT3700.jpg

PICT3702.jpg

PICT3678.jpg

Awe everyone here is so creative! I love the stuff you've all made.. keep it coming!

Heres some jewellry I've made in the past little while:

Bracelet:

braceletglasshj8.jpg

Sets:

braceletnecklacepearlsj2.jpgnecklacebraceletglasszi1.jpg

Earrings:

earringmariomushroomki9.jpgearringstarpaperzv2.jpg

Guest guwakmui916

SSPX0176.jpg

-at first I tried to make the doboo doll from Goong, but I thought of something better. He's pretty big too >_> like a bit more than a meter from head to toe lol

There's more (mostly food) but I feel dorky enough hahaha

omg....can u give me a tutorial on how to make that thing? its so cute....i want one to hug since i'm lonely and away in college >.<

Guest gingerpye

regretless: wow. you are very creative. especially the one with that one dude from pirates of the carribean. amazing

btw, the cow is adorable. i'd so buy that. cow love~

Guest Fashionista*

Fashionista* - I'm in a Marketing class, do you mind if I show my Marketing teacher your graphics? ^^ We had to critique a graphic arts design class or w/e and she was pretty disappointed with the students' works .. they weren't very impressive. When we gave them our HONEST constructive criticism, the teacher said we were too harsh -_-;; haha. I want to show my teacher your stuffs cause I really like like how you've carefully chosen the colors and stuff to present the graphic and to "advertise". We've been learning that type of stuffs and I'd like to show her your pics =D

hey love

for sure :)

i'm glad you like them and i hope your teacher doesn't

bash on it too harshly! lol

let me know what she says!

i'm really into graphic arts and i think marketing is interesting too, both combined is very interesting!

i actually wanted to get into marketing through graphic design sort of as a freelance thing... i guess

i should build a portfolio first! haha

Guest superfou

HAHAHAH those mushroom earrings are the cutest things i've ever seen!!!

i'm not sure, but i think i saw your stuff on LJ before.. HELLA CUTE!!! :w00t:

Archived