Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

Haiii, im a new here and silent reader before. I'm like KNG since Shark but became his fans since LUTYN. Please accept me sunbaenims,heheh

But im curious about kim nam gil and seo hyun jin? Is there any rumors about them? I never heard about it, because im also shj fans,i just know after reading your comments about kmg and shj in the previous page, hahaha can someone explain? Im just too curious,hahaha

It would be good if they have one project together.:)

Edited by whatsmyname52
  • Like 2

On 5/29/2018 at 2:39 AM, whatsmyname52 said:

Haiii, im a new here and silent reader before. I'm like KNG since Shark but became his fans since LUTYN. Please accept me sunbaenims,heheh

But im curious about kim nam gil and seo hyun jin? Is there any rumors about them? I never heard about it, because im also shj fans,i just know after reading your comments about kmg and shj in the previous page, hahaha can someone explain? Im just too curious,hahaha

It would be good if they have one project together.:)

I am not really sure about this myself that's why I wasn't that jealous about it but in the Gum Couple Thread (Thread for KNG and KAJ) there was someone who said that a fan kinda saw her attending his movie premier and then connect some things about her and him, like she was wearing this blue training suit that KNG often wear (I forgot the exact post about it so to those who remember just correct me if I am wrong).

On 5/30/2018 at 3:29 AM, yanki said:

I am not really sure about this myself that's why I wasn't that jealous about it but in the Gum Couple Thread (Thread for KNG and KAJ) there was someone who said that a fan kinda saw her attending his movie premier and then connect some things about her and him, like she was wearing this blue training suit that KNG often wear (I forgot the exact post about it so to those who remember just correct me if I am wrong).

@yanki ooh i seee, and this is so random that suddenly i get the rumour about seo hyun jin and kim nam gil even i bet her own fans in her thread never know about this. I think it is just rumour so i dont buy it,but who knows just like suzy and lee dong wook,hahaha

So when kng new film will be released? He is so private, and now i understand why my friend said it is hard to stand an actor/actress, they usually disappear when they project end,and will reappear when they have a new project and sometime it takes a year gap.

Hai @ro2aking sunbaenim, thank you for your kind words, please notice me hehehe

Edited by whatsmyname52

On 6/1/2018 at 3:32 PM, whatsmyname52 said:

@yanki ooh i seee, and this is so random that suddenly i get the rumour about seo hyun jin and kim nam gil even i bet her own fans in her thread never know about this. I think it is just rumour so i dont buy it,but who knows just like suzy and lee dong wook,hahaha

So when kng new film will be released? He is so private, and now i understand why my friend said it is hard to stand an actor/actress, they usually disappear when they project end,and will reappear when they have a new project and sometime it takes a year gap.

Hai @ro2aking sunbaenim, thank you for your kind words, please notice me hehehe

I checked it after replying to  your question, I realized that I was wrong.

It says that her name was included in those list of who will watch his movie primier for the movie One Day but she didn't attend.
There was a picture of her wearing the same jacket that KNG has.
KNG sent a food truck to his best friend who also happened to be her co-star in the drama so some speculated that KNG may have sent those trucks for her but just made it appear that it was for his friend.

Now that you said it, it's either they are very private or really good in hiding if the rumor was true lol.