Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

19 minutes ago, decci said:

@joowonie :lol::lol::lol:

I don't watch that drama. How come it doesn't suit for the pervert ajussi ? :lol:

It’s bc the main character isn’t supposed to look like a bad boy/have an erotic face :lol:. I miss him so much, I need to see Strange family when it comes out. Btw it amazes me that he can look nerdy, sexy, perverted based on his hairstyles, angles and smile :lol: his face is so versatile. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@yankithat last pic of him really highlighted his Adam’s apple :lol: he exudes   manliness just by looking up. I wonder if he gets teased by his friends for having that face lol

3 minutes ago, decci said:

I miss him too! If I'm not mistaken, Strange Family released in May. Is it true?

I can’t find any information on it other than it will be released sometime this year lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hahaha  I  guess  it wouldn't be too long :D

1 hour ago, joowonie said:

that last pic of him really highlighted his Adam’s apple :lol: he exudes   manliness just by looking up. I wonder if he gets teased by his friends for having that face lol

If it's body part then my favorite part is his  adam's apple and hands hehe.

Even with nerdy glasses he still look sexy and pervy ajussi  in my eyes haha.

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, yanki said:

Hahaha  I  guess  it wouldn't be too long :D

If it's body part then my favorite part is his  adam's apple and hands hehe.

Even with nerdy glasses he still look sexy and pervy ajussi  in my eyes haha.

Lolol wow since you mentioned it, I cannot unsee it now! 

• LOL 1

55 minutes ago, decci said:

Talking about body parts, I like his nose the most, and jawline :wub::wub:

Yes I agree, I love that he can look sexy,  innocent, and pervy all in a glance, a smile, and any pics with his mustachio :lol: Thank you @ro2aking for the smexy pics!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, yanki said:

Kim Nam Gil and Um Hyo-sup from QSD and LUTYN.

Arghhh... Seeing the photo of Bidam standing side by side with Yum Jong really made me angry. He should have killed him way back in episode 38.

@joowonie I am watching "My Mister" too. Kim Nam Gil obviously too sexy to play Park Dong Hoon. If he was the one, Lee Ji An would definitely fell in love immediately instead of bonding with him emotionally. Brooding KNG is the sexiest (after all, Choi Yeon Kyung started to fall for Heo Im once he started becoming broody). 

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, lyserose said:

Arghhh... Seeing the photo of Bidam standing side by side with Yum Jong really made me angry. He should have killed him way back in episode 38.

@joowonie I am watching "My Mister" too. Kim Nam Gil obviously too sexy to play Park Dong Hoon. If he was the one, Lee Ji An would definitely fell in love immediately instead of bonding with him emotionally. Brooding KNG is the sexiest (after all, Choi Yeon Kyung started to fall for Heo Im once he started becoming broody). 

Yes! He’s sadly too sexy for this role bc if I were JA, I would jump him lol and brooding KNG is so sexy indeed! I really want to see him now :wub:

• LOL 4

23 hours ago, lyserose said:

Hahaha yeah. He's the real double edge sword, he helped Bidam a lot but he was also the one that caused him his downfall...and death. He was okay at first since he seems loyal to Bidam so he was okay to me at first... I was just angry that he died so easily, I wish he suffered a bit more.

He look a bit chubby in those pics @ro2aking during that time I've always wondered if ever he did something to his face cause he look so different. He still look the same during the drama Shark but changed a lot later on.

You guys makes me want to watch My Mister.

• Like 1

Ladies lol I love how we are all so fixated on his looks being sexy/pervy when there isn’t news of his whereabouts or projects :lol: @yanki @ro2aking I read somewhere once that after a long project he likes to hyperbate so that may explain the chubbiness. I also remember that after the military,  his manager told him to loose weight lol 

• LOL 3