Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

On 3/22/2018 at 11:52 PM, decci said:

@universeduck Yeah I think he has high standards that he is picky about ads/drama/movies.

Hohoho glad to know that he is well-known :D. It's just weird if he is not, regarding to how good he is in acting, especially when suffering from pain :lol:

Oopa made the top 3 list of actors with the most CF offers just last November. I believe he was number 3. Also, i think he’s just picky to be honest. I miss his smile! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, yanki said:

Looks like it's about a movie.

A new movie for him? I read somewhere that he has 3 movies projects lining up this year. 

He looked so very happy and not as skinny as during FM. 

I believe he has done LUTYN commentary. 

@decci Ya, he does have that naturally erotic sexy look. I rarely used the term "sexy" to describe men but he indeed is. It's weird that he can look boyish and sexy at the same time. And I love his fingers. And I love men that wear all blacks and I see that pattern in him. Accentuating his tall and lanky figure. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, joowonie said:

@yanki I sort of like his curly hair :) it seems very boyish on him BUT in some angles, he looked a bit perverted looking lolol 

I almost spit my coffee over my keyboard lol :lol:

But yeah he sometimes look like a pervy Ajussi. I remember when he first appeared in LUTYN sharpening his needles, he looked so perverted in that scene I thought "is this X-rated?"

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, danielassny said:

A new movie for him? I read somewhere that he has 3 movies projects lining up this year. 

He looked so very happy and not as skinny as during FM. 

I believe he has done LUTYN commentary. 

Not really sure since there wasn't much info about it, but there was a director so I thought maybe it's cast gathering. lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yanki said:

I almost spit my coffee over my keyboard lol :lol:

But yeah he sometimes look like a pervy Ajussi. I remember when he first appeared in LUTYN sharpening his needles, he looked so perverted in that scene I thought "is this X-rated?"

Omg, since my first exposure to KNG was LUTYN, I had to get over my first impression of him being ever so slightly pervy looking lol I think it’s bc he looks sensual/erotic haha I think it’s so cute how he tells his fc to not buy him expensive things. I’m going to be in Korea for 12 days. Hope to see a glimpse of him. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

from the caption of the post, I think the movie name is "파도 타기 매뉴얼" (manual of riding waves??) and I think the main actor is Jo Jaeyun (for the op past posts). maybe KNG only appear a little? but idk too since the caption also say "still shooting, till where will this movie goes on?"

about KNG being pervy/sensual/erotic,, he is. lol. just remember about him saying that his butt is the best part of his body lol, or about his concern in the past about "what if people remember me as an actor that always do bed scenes?" lol. joking.

@joowonie when will you be in Korea? let's meet! hahahaha ㅠ

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, universeduck said:

from the caption of the post, I think the movie name is "파도 타기 매뉴얼" (manual of riding waves??) and I think the main actor is Jo Jaeyun (for the op past posts). maybe KNG only appear a little? but idk too since the caption also say "still shooting, till where will this movie goes on?"

about KNG being pervy/sensual/erotic,, he is. lol. just remember about him saying that his butt is the best part of his body lol, or about his concern in the past about "what if people remember me as an actor that always do bed scenes?" lol. joking.

I will be in Korea for 11 days in early May. I’m planning on going to Jeju and busan. I have something I’ve been working on with my company as a gift to KNG’s charity. Who knows if he will be around when it is delivered but I’m just glad I am able to give his charity something. We contact gilstory awhile back about the delivery. Since it’s for charity, I’m not going to show up & stalk him haha but I will leave my contact info if he wants to grab coffee with me & my friends lolol it would be funny since I do not speak any korean at all and I know he doesn’t speak English well. 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, universeduck said:

Give me the link please, about what he said about his butt :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

New photos

29595417_2035519410020517_51452130328095

29684110_2035519433353848_89525382430791

29683883_2035519383353853_86161652568459

I wonder who is the girl? One of his costars from the movie?

2 hours ago, decci said:

Give me the link please, about what he said about his butt :D

Maybe she's talking about this? (Correct me if I'm wrong @universeduck)

I think he was asked what is his favorite part of his body and he said butt and laughed and said he was just kidding.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, joowonie said:

Who knows if he will be around when it is delivered but I’m just glad I am able to give his charity something. We contact gilstory awhile back about the delivery. Since it’s for charity, I’m not going to show up & stalk him haha but I will leave my contact info if he wants to grab coffee with me & my friends lolol it would be funny since I do not speak any korean at all and I know he doesn’t speak English well. 

Make sure to have a shoulder bag with you so you can bump him with your bag and stare at each other for a while :lol:

• LOL 3

14 hours ago, yanki said:

I think he was asked what is his favorite part of his body and he said butt and laughed and said he was just kidding.

Thanks @yanki but I cant understand what he said as no subtitle haaha

• Like 1

One Day

29595296_1622674537787351_44141587667033

29597894_1622534684468003_73193225958748

CTTO

6 hours ago, decci said:

Thanks @yanki but I cant understand what he said as no subtitle haaha

Hahaha yeah some of it were translated though, there were some captions. I couldn't find the one in interviews but I do remember one where he talk about his butt like fineapple said.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2018 at 2:24 AM, universeduck said:

@yanki that's one of it hahah, but he also said that in his questionnaire in fancafe, I think from 2015..? hahah kinda forget the detail too

@decci you should turn on the cc of the video! :)

@joowonie you'll only go to jeju and busan? awwh good luck then with your trip and project!

I will also be in Seoul ^^ Im so excited to deliver the gift to his charity!

• Like 2