[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rigwarl

People, if you care to read, you'll find your answers just right in front of your nose. Learn to read before you ask questions. Lordbordem's post has answers to all your questions.

anyway, does anyone know how is their Christmas project doing? Any preview?

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Jae Suk’s surprising transformation as a DJ

On December 16th, Kim Tae Ho PD of ‘Infinity Challenge‘ uploaded a photo onto his Twitter with the caption, ‘At the set for the Christmas Singles Party rehearsals.‘ The picture above reveals a surprising side to Yoo Jae Suk, as he rehearses his DJ act on a spectacular stage.

Kim continued, ‘DJ Yoo is DJing! Even by himself, his aura fills up the entire stage!‘

The netizens wrote, ‘What can’t Yoo Jae Suk do?’, ‘So cool’, and ‘I’m looking forward to the party.‘

‘Infinity Challenge’ members will be hosting the ‘Christmas Singles Party’ on December 16th at Club Answer in Chungdam-dong. 400 single men and women were invited to this event.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/yoo-jae-suks-surprising-transformation-as-a-dj

Guest DongbangJunior

I recently started watching this show and it is SO funny ^^ Could someone please give me links for the early episodes, like from ep 1 until Haha leaves in 2008? it's ok if there are no eng subs. I especially wanna watch ep 36 but i can't find it anywhere T_T thank you so much!

Guest rigwarl

Just so you know, Yoo Jae Suk won 2010 MBC Entertainment Daesang (Grand Award), Park Myung Soo won Humiliation Award and Male Variety Best for their performance in Infinity Challenge. Unlike KBS Entertainment Awards, it doesn't have best program or something like that. I wanted Tae Ho PD won something too. He is brilliant.

If you want to see the full list of winners : MBC Entertainment Awards 2010

Guest rayevang

yeah, lots of people thinking the same way too, chickenwing

no idea how the votes went~

yep yep, congrats to all the winners!

especially Park Myung Soo and Yoo Jae Suk~~~~~~~

Guest lordbordem

The final vote tally on Cyworld was

IC - 114067

3 Wheel - 4120

The final vote tally shown on screen was

IC -56963

3 Wheel - 57455

isEGx.jpg

Source:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=muhan&no=652057&page=1&bbs=

There is an article posted on daum now, with MBC's reason for the vote difference being that they gave extra points to 3 Wheel to take into consideration their older age group and their lack of net usage.

So the example they used was that votes by the 10's age group was only worth 60% and the votes of the 50's Age groups was worth a 100% etc etc

So the final graph on screen is a pictorial representation of their algorithm with gave out differing votes to different age groups and took into consideration the percentage of the age group in the votes as well...

Nice of them to explain this AFTER the voting has finished and the award has been given out, while in the ceremony consistently emphasizing the fact that the viewers were choosing the winner.....

Sorry but the moment you add these kind of silly non open algorithms into the voting process, there is no way anyway is going to take it seriously and it is no way selected by the viewers at that point.

Source:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/topic/view.html?cateid=1005&newsid=20101230133513038&p=SpoSeoul

Guest DongbangJunior

finally, i found a torrent with all the old episodes of infinity challenge, beginning with the very first season! i can't wait to watch them :D if anyone wants, you can pm me~

Guest VancityGirl

In ep.230 I didn't like how some of the guests were kind of talking bad about park myung soo...

At first it could have seemed funny but they just kept going on... especially when one of them was saying that they would only use pms as a guest when it was last minute (i think????) and nobody else was scheduled to guest..

Usually pms would act all tough but he seemed kind of shameful ?- I don't know if it was because the MBC CEO(?) was there and everybody had to be very respectful but Park myung soo seemed genuinely 'down in the dumps'

Did anybody else think this or was it just me? :blink:

Guest lordbordem

Well it's not like they were lying.

PMS during his earlier years really was just there when other guests would suddenly not appear. So he would fill in for missing guests on short notice.

It's kinda like what Kim Hyun Chul was like a few years back.

Yuh Ohn Hyuk CP(Chief Producer) probably knows the members the most, he's seen them right from their earlier years up until now.

He was the Chief Producer for Infinity Challenge and most of the other other MBC Variety Shows from the start of the original IC to around a year or two back.

The one mentioning how PMS was a fill in guest was Kim Sung Hwan Script Writer, another MBC veteran and a good friend of PMS, they've done a lot of programs together.

Don't think it was over-done, it was all relatively well known stuff, really it's not like people didn't know PMS was unpopular until a few years back. Same applies for Jung Jun Ha and the other members.

Guest lordbordem

dddsubbers.png

The Dirty Dangerous Difficult Subbers Present...

Episode 207 - Secret Vacation Part 1 & WM7 Part 3

It is avaliable at the DDD Fan Club Forum at http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam

Thank You~

You can check out the DDD IC Fan Club for more information

- the Subtitles section for english subs (both hardsubs and softsubs)

- the FAQ section for general enquiries and technical assistance (e.g. how to play softsubs)

- the DDD Subbers Twitter Account at https://twitter.com/DDDSubbers

- the DDD Fan Club Forum at http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam

Enjoy~

Archived