[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Guest theLEGEND

Do you guys know where can I download the latest episode? Preferably HQ. Clubbox is fine with me. Thanks! :)

luckyyou: Are you going to start uploading files in your clubbox anytime soon? ^_^

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rain_drops

i love moohandojun! :D

especially the christmas ep and the english village one!

oh man! i thought i was going to die from laughing so much

Cani ask which one was the english village one? the date? because i've only seen the ep where Shinhwa were guests and the special summer scary house one. ooh and Kwon Sang woo was on? i remember he was such a cutie when he appeared on YSMM. so i think i might check out that ep as well. lol

It's a shame this isn't subbed much, not even in chinese >.< i can only find a few eps.

Guest amane~matsuo

does anyone have the recent ep already with lee young ae??? I love this show too~ those six guys are like my hero's comapred to heroine 6.. heehee...!!! yep, even unsubbed it still get me to tears laughing ^^

Guest parkc

hello everyone.

KSW didn't appear on the show physically. The members just got to talk to him over the phone.

The episode with lee young ae is going to be on next week. From the preview it looks like MC Yoo and Lee Young ae are going to some event together, while the other members watched. Not completely sure though...

Guest DAYdream*

does anybody have episode 41?? i dont really know who's on it or anything, but somebody told me to watch it.. I think it's the new years special or something. thanks!!!! (non-clubbox)

Guest theLEGEND

Cani ask which one was the english village one? the date? because i've only seen the ep where Shinhwa were guests and the special summer scary house one. ooh and Kwon Sang woo was on? i remember he was such a cutie when he appeared on YSMM. so i think i might check out that ep as well. lol

It's a shame this isn't subbed much, not even in chinese >.< i can only find a few eps.

I don't remember the date and which episode but it's about when they had an english teacher (caucasian) with them in a classroom and they were asking a few questions here and there. After that they were given a mission in The English Village and you're only allowed to speak english and not korean. If you failed to do so, you would be thrown into a jail. Park Myung Soo is very funny in this episode. :lol: Hope that helps. :)

Guest juicydarling

Lol! Ep 51 was hilarioussssss<3

Their little school girl outfits and wigs

HAHAHA :D

Oh man~ I can't wait till So Ji Sub comes on O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE BETTER. They can't just say he's going to be on and then not... that's just.. EVIL! For us fangirls who are waiting for him T.T;;;;

and Kwon Sang Woo! LOL~~~~

MyungSoo was like acting like he was a close hyung of him~ "Yah.. Sangwooyah.... Hyung ee dah.."

LOLLLLLLLLLLL!

Guest luckyyou

I love the clays! I feel like buying the six of them! :lol: The clays really looked like all of them and as always, I don't really know what was that all about :P

The plot was they guys had homework due, but they didn't do it and each member has their own story about why they couldn't do their homework. And it matches their personality. Like Yoo Jae Suk's was hilarious. The way he talks is very funny and how he's kind of like a goody goody. His story was something like this "I'm so sorry teacher, I was going to start my hw at 7 PM, but then a little girl asked for help and I had to help her, wouldn't you help her? Then I went back to do my hw at 8 PM and then.." like he gives examples of how he really had important thing come up. It was really funny. If someone can just cut that claymation part, I can try to translate it b/c it was HILARIOUS!

Jung Joon Ha's reason was because he had to be filming High Kick.

I remember Haha coming in dancing or with his head down and saying "I'm truly sorry. I've learned my lesson."

It's just hilarious!

Do you guys know where can I download the latest episode? Preferably HQ. Clubbox is fine with me. Thanks! :)

luckyyou: Are you going to start uploading files in your clubbox anytime soon? ^_^

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

or http://clubbox.co.kr/junil79

No. I'm not going to. I"m not uploading anything anymore. :P

Guest luckyyou

Today's episode wasn't that funny. I don't know much about Lee Young Ae, but I don't like super poised celebrities b/c they aren't funny. Anyways, next week's episode looks hilarious. :)

Guest yoojeong

I loved today's episode.

Its so strange how they're all celebrities but they see her differently....

Guest theLEGEND

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

or http://clubbox.co.kr/junil79

No. I'm not going to. I"m not uploading anything anymore. :P

Thank you so much! You know what, I began to download old episodes because I really love this show to death. I've started from the Haunted Place & School Horror Specials and so on.

I love these two episodes! They are so freaking funny! By the way, I didn't expect Park Myung Soo to be the bravest one amongst all the MCs. :lol:

Aww.. that's too bad that you're not going to upload anything anymore because I've been a silent download-er (is there such a word?) of your clubbox. :D

By any chance, is this show scripted?

Guest silverwingz

wow.... next week's episode looks great! they're all dressed up as females competing with each other like for MISS KOREA... and then CHOI JI WOO will be a guest!

ok, it's not like i'm a najor fan of hers.. hehe... but it's still cool how they come on the show.. and it looks like they're gonna do reenactments of Winter Sonata with her... lol...

Guest theLEGEND

can anyone tell me what episode where they went to some haunted place?? it was after the shinhwa one i think :]

I remember those episodes because they were my favorites! LOL! Ep.13 and Ep.14. :)

Guest moodyhap

I really like this show, although it's really too bad there isn't anyone doing eng. subs.

I still get a good laugh, though I don't understand what they say 99% of the time ^_^

Archived