Power Puff Girls Z

Guest Tetra

O_oppgz-powerpuff-girls-z-9553960-1430-1024

I'm not making it up

Some clips:

http://ppgcom.gooside.com/ppgz/ppgz_attack.html
http://ppgcom.gooside.com/ppgz/ppgz_transformation.html

Wow...I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Also, doujinshi to keep you guys happy until then. image

Don't ask image
Plot:4
The series takes place in New Townsville (Tokyo City in the original Japanese version). In order to stop an ecological disaster, Professor Utonium's son, Ken Kitzawa, uses Chemical Z, a new form of the Professor's original substance, Chemical X, to destroy a giant glacier. However, the impact of Chemical Z causes several black and white rays of light to appear in the skies above New Townsville. Three ordinary girls, Momoko, Miyako and Kaoru, are engulfed in white lights and become Hyper Blossom, Rolling Bubbles, and Powered Buttercup, respectively. However, the numerous black lights cause others to turn to the side of evil, so the Powerpuff Girls Z must use their super powers to protect New Townsville from villains such as Mojo Jojo, Fuzzy Lumpkins and Him. Much to their surprise Mojo Jojo somehow creates 3 boys to destroy the Powerpuff Girls Z. Soon to be called the Rowdyruff Boys, Brick, Boomer and Butch threaten them as Mojo Jojo created them.

Volumes: 2 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=9598Anime Episodes: 52

PPGZ-and-RRBZ-powerpuff-girls-z-and-the-

Powerpuff_Girls_Z.jpg

i_love_powerpuff_girls_z_by_airielove-d3

• 1 year later...

Awful!

The PPG are ruined!

ruined forever, I was mad about this!

I'll stick with classic PPG!

they gave them weapons, they are not related

this is gunna suck richard simmons

first of all this is old new I knew of this since last year

second of all they are ruining a great cartoon.

PPG is so silly, and there looks were unique, frencg fry arms, no fingers etc

This is going to be so retarded, I loved the original ppg since it first premiered on "What a cartoon show"

I was disguisted when I saw how they were going to slaughter this....but I'm not disguisted anymore because

I am not even going to bother watching this mess

ppg.jpgPowerpuff20Girls200420Anime.jpg

look how much better the originals are

• 3 weeks later...

Awful!

The PPG are ruined!

WORD.

Man, I seriously LOVED the PowerPuff Girls back in the day.

Like, I would always sing the theme song with my friends and we'd be dorks in public. Ahh, good times...

* cough go Buttercup cough *

Guest .Cherry.

^HAHAHA, that is an amazing sentence.

But yeah, wow...that's something, LOL! How in the world...I used to watch the Powerpuff Girls when I was younger but...uh...for it to be an anime now??? O___O;;; HAHA! I bet people are gunna cosplay them now, if not so already.

^HAHAHA, that is an amazing sentence.

But yeah, wow...that's something, LOL! How in the world...I used to watch the Powerpuff Girls when I was younger but...uh...for it to be an anime now??? O___O;;; HAHA! I bet people are gunna cosplay them now, if not so already.

People been cosplaying PPG

Alot of men o_______O

Archived