FRENCH MUSIC

Guest Elle.

Discuss and Recommend
I've been listening to a lot of French music lately. Anyone have any artists they'd recommend? - Alizee - K'Maro - Corneille - Leslie ....... any more? Post 'em. What are some hot songs over in France right now? (If there's already a topic for this, I apologize in advance... :ph34r: )

Guest sunshine4ever

does anyone have mp3s and would like to share? i have friends who like to listen to French music!! i'd love to hear new music..hehe..

Guest nayameie

I like a few of Assia's songs. I think she's Iranian or something but she has a couple of French CDs.

There's also Lorie, Jenifer, Priscilla, Chimene Badi, L5.

*edit: she's Algerian, not Iranian. Sorry, got her confused w/ an Iranian French teacher I had a few years ago.

Debut de Soire or something?

It's a funny song XD

I don't know what the lyrics mean but it's a pretty fun song to comic dance to xD

I'm not entirely sure if it's French either - but I've learnt french for two years a long time ago, and it sounded pretty French? ><

Guest rokky123

gage ( he sings nice )

amel bent ( she sings so good )

nadiya ( not much of a fan but ok music)

leslie ( love this girl)

Amine ( love this boy :P )

tragedie (awesome)

willey denzey ( awesome)

Kmaro ( good ! )

pape ap - tu entre y o ...its a awesome song,its french /spanish or something dont know i only understand the french part

M pokora ( currently pretty popular , i love him too ,so sexy haha ,awesome dancer too ,he used to be in a band cant remember the name but i like them)

Ze Pequeno - they have this song called ' le centre du monde ' , its quite good,very danceable

rohff ( very good rapper)

Laam - i dont liek her , but her song is quit popular i think

lorie - she's kinda like french britney spears..her music is good , she dances well but nothing special about her

thats a few

i know more but cant think of it right now.

i LOVE french music :D

Guest mangchilo

-Willy Denzey (isn't he like ethnically Lao or something?)

-MC Solaar (rapper)

-Gage

-i don't remember the name in French but they're an older rap group from Marseille and the name in English would be Silver Microphone Club or something like that

Guest kittenmasks

My ex-roommate is half French and I managed to steal some Carla Bruni who has the most awesome voice ever. It's deep and raspy and feminine at the same time. Falls under what I call "guitar music" simply because she's accompanied by the guitar most of the time. Really great stuff.

Archived