[drama 2007] Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 외과의사 봉달희

Luv

oh my god!!~~~

that was the best eps. yet!!!(not just because there were a lot of scenes with doc ahn^^;;)

that was great!!!

i am sooo speechless becsides to say that was sooooo goood~~

well not anymore :D

i love the fact that there are every characters stroy out into this drama

i totally in love with Doc ahn!!!!

i am his fan now not just bc he is totally hot or anything like that(well sort of... :D )

he is a great actor om he was great in the scene where he was yelling at GW in the hallway

i was w0ah~

everything was great from the tone of his voice, his eyes, his expression, etc...

and he was sooo cute when he was being nice

i really would like to say that no offense to the GunDal couples supporters but

i think they doont have that much chemistry

alike from his first relationship with MG he likes her more

is what i think from the looks of eps.11

as in the hug scene he was grabbing in to her rather than they were hugging each other

and i kinda really wish for MG and GW to be together they looked good togeher in the flashback scene

they have that chemistry thing going with the kiss :blush:

that was cute

ohhh~

i love the fact that Dal Hee was more worried about doc ahn

than Gun Wok

thats my belief and i'm sticking with it

when she looked at him when GW was talking to him and after he left

the crushed expression on doc ahn face and her looking over at him

she kinda didnt do anything but

at least she didnt run to GW and try to cheer him up or somehthing

and i think she is really going to open up to him in es. 12

where he is suffereing about his foster parents :tears:

she is going to be there to help him and maybe a hug!!! :wub:

now where is that darn kiss scene???

okies people are saying that in eps. 12 that there is going to be a

press conference about Professor Lee(GunWok's uncle forgot his name sorry )

that the other Professor Suh(again forgot his name :sweatingbullets: ) is holding so they can chage the boards minds about the new bulinding into beind a heart center rather than a cancer center

its gong to be about how Professor Lee abandoned doc ahn when he was little adn doc ahn said no he is not going to attend but after the whole not even looking at me in the hallway after you know who I am thing he is deciding to attend and say something about it

but then at the last minute or something he will back out and not do it

an Proffesor Suh is going to be more angry and then something like that?

i'm not 100% positive about his but there are rumors i hope i am kinda right

WOOO~~ i own a page

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the poster of this drama at the video store. Aww, another drama with Kim Min Joon, but I have a feeling that he's playing a bad character in this drama. >_______<

hihi... nope.. this drama is not really as political as other shows

This drama is about how doctors cope with patients and their lives as a doctor... i love it

and the leading actors are all "nice and good" guys.. so yeapz..

there's no such thing as bad and good guy here... unless u count the uncle and the Dr ahn's mentor... i think those 2 are like a waste of tv time in my opinion hahahha

and Kim min joon is so hot in the show.. not to mention hot.. did i mention hot?

So...whose the real father of LGW's kid? Is it his? Or someone else

SM is not LGW's real son. JMK aka LGW;s ex wife married LGW when she was pregnant.. when SM underwent an operation , LGW finally found out that SM wasnt his son (blood type i think) and then LGW asked for a divorce and went to the states for a year before returning.

According to publish reports, the real father of SM is a star or something and will make tv appearance. and also according to reports, Oh Man Sok 오만석 will have Cameo Appearance as SM's biological father.

and people i will do both summaries for the epi 11 and 12 by tmr morning...

for sneaks... in the above pictures uploaded by Luv....

when Dh turned and wanted to leave dr ahn was telling DH.

Get into the surgery room. and when Dh refuses

Dr ahn asked her if she wants to run away and leave why in the world would she save the stranger? so if she still wants to save the patient she;d better get herself into the operation room NOW!

i find it sooo cute that in the first episode of the drama he told her not to be a doctor but NOW he encourages her and gave her the motivation to go on!!!!

go dr ahn!!!

i cant cant to see the love triangle

I THINK her mum also said that it's not her fault that the patients died because Dh already gave her all in trying to save them so Dh shouldnt feel guilty and also her mum told her that she was proud of DH being her daughter!!!

and the bar scene with Dr ahn and JMK..

JMk vaguely mentioned and said that Dr ahn has this "falling in love" look

and Dr ahn was embarrassed and said no... in an unconvincing way.

JMk said oh so i'm right?

Dr ahn in returned asked JMk why dont she keep her hold on LGW.

she says itz because she hurt him too deeply.. something like that..

and that time will heal both her and him

Guest schizoar

yea, it freaks me out everytime they argue especially during an operation. It's like...someone's body is opened up, please quickly finish and seal it. But they're arguing away while the patient is bleeding :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Muahahahahaha.. That's funny! Seriously, that's funny. HAHAHAHAHA.. Can't stop laughing at your comment. It's so quiet in here and I laughed so loud after reading your comment. My mom must be thinking weird things again. :phew:

So, Oh Man Seok will do a cameo? That's awesome.. :D

WOAAAAAH! :blink: Just saw the caps of the kiss. Dr. Wook still has feelings for his wife. Right? Or he's just pretending or something? I hope they get back together. That's sweet. :blush:

WOAAAAAH! :blink: Just saw the caps of the kiss. Dr. Wook still has feelings for his wife. Right? Or he's just pretending or something? I hope they get back together. That's sweet. :blush:

Oh...that's him thinking about the past...I think there's a high chance that they'll get back together :)

Edit...hehe...about the sig...

I'm sad that most of the pictures/caps I took are gone slowly one by one....

People just basically hit reply and copy everything...all the links to the pictures and bring them to other forums...the bandwidth usage is just unbelievable.

When a series becomes popular overseas...that's when the bandwidth limit usually reached...and all the pictures are gone...and we're left with something like this gotoly6.png...it breaks my heart...

I used to put all the caps on a website/gallery...it was cool for short while until some pictures of Lovers In Paris & Sorry I Love You totally killed it...

I ended up paying couple of hundreds for over bandwidth charges and was forced to shut down the website...

I just hope more people can understand what hotlink really means. If things continue this way...no one will want to post any picture anymore.

Guest schizoar

Oh...that's him thinking about the past...I think there's a high chance that they'll get back together :)

Awww.. So he's thinking about her, that's a good sign. B) I hope they get back together coz I'm pretty positive that it'll be Dr. Ahn and DH in the end so I hope he gets to have a happy ending of his own. :blush:

[edit]

Luv, I dunno why but I find your sig funny. :sweatingbullets:"Please help keep all pictures alive. Do not HOTLINK. Thank You." I'm weird. :wacko:

i kinda think that Dh will not be together with anyone ya know? hahahha i KNOW i am going to get killed for this but i got a feeling that she might be like focusing on her being a doctor.. something like that...

lOlx... and dr ahn is ....... abit... too short for her.. lOLX>X>>>

yea, it freaks me out everytime they argue especially during an operation. It's like...someone's body is opened up, please quickly finish and seal it. But they're arguing away while the patient is bleeding :o

Hahahahaha.That's what we thought too,from the previous epis.

From last night's epi:

I don't know if Dr.Ahn was wrong when he didn't give Dr.Lee a spare blood type "O".

Because the "Murderer" was first to arrive in the emergency and he needed that blood for operation,

Can't imagine why they don't have any stock of blood in the hospital only few. :blink: hehehe,but the drama is getting better and better and i hope it's gonna end happy,without anyone of them dying :rolleyes:

Guest schizoar

i kinda think that Dh will not be together with anyone ya know? hahahha i KNOW i am going to get killed for this but i got a feeling that she might be like focusing on her being a doctor.. something like that...

That makes sense. :) Coz this drama doesn't really focus on the love stories. But there's no harm in hoping for some lovey dovey scenes. :blush:

lOlx... and dr ahn is ....... abit... too short for her.. lOLX>X>>>

LOL. That's quite... true.. :lol:

hies!!

thanks Luv i was kind of.... overacting

and soo many pics all of them are on my comp

i am deciding which one should be my desktop

ohhh it so hard!!! they are all sooo hott~

thanks again for your hard work with th pics it must be hard i would lose patience it is was me ^^;;

does anybody have the OST?

i went back to the earlier pages but the page is not found?!

is anybody kind enough to post the OST again?

please?~ :D

thanks^^*~

me waiting for the live show but i think sbs will be a meanie fart face <_<

hahahhahhaa...this IS funnny..

afterall, a drama will always be a drama.. :lol:

^ omo you noticed that too? I actually found his way of walking really funny..

there was a part where he saw DH talking to GW and then he walked away..and I was like, ahah, so that's how Dr. Ahn walks..hahhaa... :rolleyes:

Archived