[movie 2006] A Millionaire's First Love 백만장자의 첫&#49324

mei

Guest periwinkles03

can someone tell me who is Lee Yun Hee in the resurrection???? I watch it last week and Iam quite interested who is the cast of resurrection..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just finished watching a millioniare's first Love and i say that it is sooooo good!!! i cried a Lot and my heartaches... (i don't know why....)

hyun bin did great in this fiLm... i Looking forward to his next project...

i just wanna ask... the actor who played as the principaL, owner of the orphanage and the "dad" of eun-whan... i saw him in a korean drama but i can't remember the titLe... can you pLease heLp me???

thanks!!!

I love this movie so much.

I just finished watching it and then I watched it again right after.

lol, it made me cry so much and major heartache ><

such good acting! so sad T_________T

I LOVED the OST. Not only was Jaejoong's Insa beautiful

but the other backgroound music and stuff was great.

Lee Yeonhee is so pretty and Hyunbin..well I wasn't used to

the hair haha. Now it's like my favorite movie ever<3

Guest fionahh

omfg, I just finished watching it yesterday. I must say it's the saddest movie I've seen. In the end, the part where he said, " It's been more than 3 minutes." That made me start to bawl like CRAZY. TT___TT; and i kept crying and crying until the ending song was over ahaha. ;__; Eun Whan is very pretty haha. I'm planning to watch it again soon. very cute and sad movie. ;__;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hannahlove

So I JUST Finished watching this.....

OH MY GOSH!

SO SO SOSO FREAKIN SAD!

and the song... wow

I need to get the OST For this.

The only thing I didn't like was they didn't show the development of their relationship. Like why was he in love with her? Was it because of the past?

AH I loved the lines they said.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

I just watched this on youtube

I'm crying right now

feel so depressed~

that was a REALLY good movie

the acting from both hyun bin and yeon hee was brilliant

god, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO sad

I thought it would be a comedy but it really touched me

now, I need to go buy the DVD

oh darn

Guest makemyday

so i downloaded this like.. 50 months ago (ok not really)

but never really got around to watching it.

i finished the second episode of "snow queen" and was inspired to watch this because i wanted to watch something else with hyunbin in it..

now i'm wondering why i didnt watch it sooner.

i cried like a little baby.

lee yeon hee is SOOO pretty in this movie.

anyways,

does anyone know what song was playing after hyunbin yelled at yeonhee and was running through the woods?

i have the OST downloaded but i went through most of the songs and none of them sounded like it

^the different version of "Kiss" (Track 11) without the background vocal..?? whatever it is the track is not included in the ost i guess.

A sad and touching movie indeed. I can't stop myself from crying though i watched it for many times.. T___T Love the OST too..

Guest makemyday

^the different version of "Kiss" (Track 11) without the background vocal..?? whatever it is the track is not included in the ost i guess.

thank you so much :)

i've been listening to this song nonstop

in any case,

does anyone know of piano sheet music for the OST?

i would LOVE to get my hands on some

Guest hannahlove

thank you so much :)

i've been listening to this song nonstop

in any case,

does anyone know of piano sheet music for the OST?

i would LOVE to get my hands on some

my friend found some online, but it costs money :(

hmmmm i wonder if there is a way of getting it for free haha

i bought the OST... SO good!

but does no one else agree.... they should have developed their attraction a bit more. i was confused as to WHY they fell in love ( i know they had a past) but it doesn't show much. He was mean to her, and she was so cool about it... but still loved him.

weird... very weird

Guest makemyday

my friend found some online, but it costs money :(

hmmmm i wonder if there is a way of getting it for free haha

i bought the OST... SO good!

but does no one else agree.... they should have developed their attraction a bit more. i was confused as to WHY they fell in love ( i know they had a past) but it doesn't show much. He was mean to her, and she was so cool about it... but still loved him.

weird... very weird

could you possibly tell me the site?

i already know i most likely wont buy it (cause i'm korean. when do we ever buy things we can get for free)

but if i get insanely desperate.. hahaha i might

but yeah, i LOVE the ost too. its amazing haha

and i TOTALLY agree about the lack of developing attraction

i'm not exaggerating but i honestly thought i downloaded a version of the movie that had cut some parts out.

he was mean and mean and mean to her and then she saw him at the bus terminal and she was like you like me, you think i'm pretty, etc and he was like yeah. i was like WHAT?!

hahah the only chance you got to see even a GLIMMER of liking her before that was when he told the girl to stop yelling at her for gas.

its confusing.

hey! does anyone know where i can download this movie from with chinese or eng subs..other than clubbox(coz i dunno how to use)..it wud be great help..coz i really really wanna watch it!! thx heaps guys :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived