Lee Jung Hyun 이정현

Admin

October 27, 2017

October Movie Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Source: Soompi by A. Kim

On October 28, the Korean Business Research Institute announced the October brand reputation rankings for movie actors.

Ma Dong Seok topped the list following the success of his movie “The Outlaws,” which reached five million in attendance, and ahead of the November release of his new movie, “Brother.” Analysis of Ma Dong Seok’s brand revealed he is highly associated with the keywords “cool,” funny,” and “surprising,” with an overall 76.41 percent positive rating.

Lee Jong Suk took second place, and Gong Yoo followed in third. The brand reputation rankings for movie actors factor in participation index, media index, communication index, and community index when analyzing consumers’ brand consumption patterns.

The top 25 rankings are listed below:

1. Ma Dong Seok
2. Lee Jong Suk
3. Gong Yoo
4. Moon Geun Young
5. Yoon Kye Sang
6. Kim Soo Hyun
7. Lee Byung Hun
8. Choi Hee Seo
9. Jo Jin Woong
10. Yoo Ji Tae
11. Lee Je Hoon
12. Song Seung Heon
13. Ryu Jun Yeol
14. Park Sung Woong
15. Kim Sung Kyoon
16. Choi Min Sik
17. Song Joong Ki
18. Park Seo Joon
19. Son Ye Jin
20. Hyun Bin
21. Jang Dong Gun
22. Song Kang Ho
23. Lee Jung Hyun
24. Kim Hye Soo
25. Kim Yun Seok

Source (1)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

January 10, 2018

[Lily's Take] Top Actresses Attend Son Ye-jin's Birthday Party

Source: HanCinema.net

photo931020.jpg

To celebrate their best friend's birthday, top actresses like Gong Hyo-jin, Lee Min Jung, Oh Yoon-ah, Uhm Ji-won, Song Yoon-ah, and Lee Jung-hyun came together. Here are some of the pictures taken at actress Son Ye-jin's birthday party!

This truly is a gathering of goddesses. There are beautiful actresses everywhere the head turns. Upon release of these photos of Son Ye-jin's birthday celebration, many netizens commented that this line up makes the scene look like they are at an award ceremony since there are so many top actresses all in one place.

This group of friendship may be surprising to those who weren't aware of it, but actually, this beautiful actress squad is already a famous squad in Korean celebrity world.

photo931023.jpg

photo931024.jpg

In fact, they've spend time together during their birthday's for several years now.

These photogenic beauties make even the ordinary gathering look like a photo taken from a magazine photoshoot.

Their friendship is making people be envious. Many people expressed they would love to have a friendship this strong and some even mentioned their lifetime wish is to join this group of friends.

photo931026.jpg

Cheers to these sparkling friendships so that they may last forever. Also, Happy Birthday to our beautiful Son Ye-jin!

By: Lily Lee

• 1 month later...

February 26, 2018

LEE Jung-hyun Makes a SECRET AGREEMENT 
Women-Led Thriller Gears Up for March Shoot

by Pierce Conran / KoBiz

hyuzGHgUoUsEEFKmqPLq.jpg

LEE Jung-hyun has found her follow-up project to last year’s World War II action drama The Battleship Island (2017), after signing on to play the leading role in the forthcoming thriller Secret Agreement (translated title).

The star will take on the role of Seo Joo-ha, the granddaughter of a conglomerate chairman who runs her own patisserie. Together with another woman, she engages in a ‘secret agreement’ as the two decide to murder someone for the other. At a time when few women-centric thrillers are making it to screens, Secret Agreement, with its calculated revenge scheme reminiscent of the classic plot of Patricia Highsmith’s novel ‘Strangers on a Train’, is expected to drum up excitement among those clamoring for more equal representation in Korean thrillers.

After bursting on to the scene with her leading role in JANG Sun-woo’s historical drama A Petal (1996), for which she won several Best New Actress awards, singer and actress LEE has gone from strength to strength throughout her career. Following a hiatus she returned to feature films in 2012’s Juvenile Offender and later scored several prizes as the lead of Alice in Earnestland (2015). She featured alongside YOO Ji-tae in the bowling drama SPLIT (2016) before joining the cast of RYOO Seung-wan’s The Battleship Island (2017).

Once casting has been completed, Secret Agreement is scheduled to go into production at some point in March.

• 4 months later...

June 29, 2018

June Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

Source: Soompi by E. Cha

Spoiler

Kim-Da-Mi-Kim-Tae-Ri-Kim-Sung-Ryung-XPN.jpg

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, communication, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars using big data collected from May 28 to June 29.

Newcomer Kim Da Mi made her debut in the rankings at No. 1 for June. The rookie actress, who is starring in the newly released film “The Witch” (literal title), scored a brand reputation index of 4,485,075. Her highest-ranking related terms for the month included “strong,” “refreshing,” and “looking forward to her.”

Actress Kim Tae Ri took second place in this month’s rankings with a brand reputation index of 4,258,941, marking a 42.95 percent increase from her April score.

Kim Sung Ryung, another new addition to the rankings, came in at a close third with a brand reputation index of 4,047,457 for June.

Check out the top 30 below!

1. Kim Da Mi
2. Kim Tae Ri
3. Kim Sung Ryung
4. Ryu Jun Yeol
5. Kwon Sang Woo
6. Jo Min Soo
7. Lee Byung Hun
8. Sung Dong Il
9. Han Hyo Joo
10. Kang Dong Won
11. Lee Jung Hyun
12. Jo Jin Woong
13. Son Ye Jin
14. Gong Yoo
15. Jang Dong Gun
16. Choi Woo Shik
17. Kim Hae Sook
18. Park Hee Soon
19. Kim Hee Ae
20. Park Sung Woong
21. Song Ji Hyo
22. Jung Joon Ho
23. Lee Yong Nyeo
24. Kim Hwan Hee
25. Jung Woo
26. Ha Jung Woo
27. Cha Tae Hyun
28. Lee Jong Suk
29. Kim Soo Hyun
30. Lee Kwang Soo

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

March 4, 2019

Singer Lee Jung-hyun to wed in April [VIDEO]

optimize

By Park Si-soo The Korea Times

Singer Lee Jung-hyun, 39, who took the reins of the K-pop scene in the 1990s and early 2000s with techno dance songs like "Change," "Come" and "You," will marry next month. 

"I've met a person whom I want to spend the rest of my life with together," Lee said in a handwritten letter posted on her Instagram, Monday. 

>>> Check out an unedited version of Lee's interview with The Korea Times in 2013. 

She described her husband-to-be as a "considerate man with a specialized profession." She did not give further details. 

Her agency, Banana Culture Entertainment, said her fiance was an orthopedist at a general hospital and three years her senior. 

"I would like to open up the second chapter in my life with him and carry on a life full of happiness," Lee wrote. 

She said they would marry on April 7. 

4a04373f3fbf43e784b12816a1fc713e.jpg

Lee's handwritten letter.

86f94ddd3ac14d9e88b99813cbdbaac1.jpg

pss@koreatimes.co.kr 

March 5, 2019

Lee Jung-hyun is getting married

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

04213901.jpg

Singer and actor Lee Jung-hyun will be tying the knot on April 7, her agency Banana Culture Entertainment announced on Monday.

According to the agency, Lee will be holding her wedding next month with her boyfriend who she has been dating for a year.

Her fiance is an orthopedic doctor working at a university hospital, and is three years younger than Lee.

“It’s been 21 years since I debuted in the entertainment industry,” Lee wrote in a post on Instagram.

“I thought that I would just be working my whole life, but I met someone who I’d like to spend the rest of my life with. He’s so precious to me, and he gives me courage and unconditional love.”

Lee asked her fans for their blessing, and told them that she will be returning their love throughout her works in the future. 

Lee made her debut in 1996 in the film “A Petal,” but is better known for being a pop singer, having released hit songs like “Wa” (1999), “Change” (1999), “Crazy” (2001) and “Ban" (2001).

She began to focus on acting again in 2010, appearing in hit films like “Roaring Currents” (2014) and “The Battleship Island” (2017).

By Yoon So-yeon

March 5, 2019

Actress Lee Jung-hyun to Tie the Knot Next Month

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

2019030500732_0.jpg

Actress Lee Jung-hyun will get married next month.

"Lee will tie the knot with an orthopedist, who is three years her junior. They decided to get married on April 7 after dating for about a year," her agency said in a press release on Monday.

They will have a private wedding with only their families and close friends in attendance.

"I met someone special who gives me a lot of courage and love, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him," Lee wrote in a message on her social media site.

• 1 month later...

April 7, 2019

Lee Jung Hyun Rings In Her Wedding Day By Sharing Beautiful Photos From Wedding Shoot

Source: Soompi by E. Cha

Lee-Jung-Hyun-3.jpg

Lee Jung Hyun is tying the knot today, and she has shared a couple of gorgeous photos from her wedding photo shoot in celebration of her special day!

On the morning of April 7, the singer and actress—who will be marrying her non-celebrity boyfriend of one year later today—took to Instagram ahead of her wedding in order to post two beautiful photos of herself. One photo shows Lee Jung Hyun looking elegant in a white wedding gown, while another features the star posing in a feminine, understated hanbok (traditional Korean clothing).

Lee Jung Hyun also wrote on Instagram, “The day is today… I’m nervous… please send lots of blessings…”

Lee-Jung-Hyun-2.jpg

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Source (1)

Published on April 7, 2019 by KBS News

April 8, 2019

Singer-Actress Lee Jung Hyun Celebrates Happy Marriage With Closest Circle
MULTI-AWARDED ARTIST, LEE JUNG HYUN IS A BEAUTIFUL APRIL BRIDE AT HER OWN WEDDING CEREMONY ON APRIL 7.

By abbyinhallyuland | HELLOKPOP

Lee Jung Hyun

Supported by her closest friends and family, Lee Jung Hyun held a press conference at Shilla Hotel before the private wedding ceremony.

Lee Jung Hyun
(Photos From iMBC)

Lee married an undergraduate orthopedic surgeon after dating for a year. Considering her groom is a non-showbiz personality, hence, the wedding was celebrated with the couple’s closest circle only.

Known to be in the same clique as fellow popular actresses Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin, Lee revealed how her sister friends gave their well-wishes for her marriage.

Expressing her fondness on having children, the singer-actress said she wants to have three children. She promised to live happily and beautifully.

Thanking her fans for their support through the years, Lee said, “My fans always wonder when I will get married. They gave a lot of support to my marriage. I will show them good projects in return.”

Attended by A-list actors, Lee’s wedding saw the attendance of actors Son Ye Jin, Yoo Ji Tae, Go So Young, Lee Byung Hun, Lee Min Jung, Uhm Ji Won, Seo Hyun and other artists.

201904080926779179_5caa95e8dd562.jpg

One of South Korea’s talented artists, Lee Jung Hyun is successful in her music and acting ventures. Dubbed as the “Techno Queen”, Lee introduced techno music in South Korea. She has reinvented herself well in her music launches; that lead her to grab various music awards between 1999 to 2003.

Aside from her impressive music journey, she has achieved recognition for her works in films The Admiral, Alice in Earnestland and The Battleship Island.

Congratulations to the newly-weds.

April 8, 2019

Lee Jung-hyun Gets Married

Source: Nate via HanCinema.net

photo1051260.jpg

On the 7th of April when the cherry blossoms were in bloom, actress Lee Jung-hyun appeared in front of the press in a pure white wedding dress. Shutters went off as soon as she appeared and they looked like fireworks celebrating her beautiful day.

Lee Jung-hyun looked stunning. She's marrying a doctor 3 years younger than her and she plans to have up to 3 children because she loves them.

Published on April 7, 2019 by Vstar

April 10, 2019

Lee Jung Hyun Talks About Her Husband And Wedding + Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun Shares Excitement For Her As A Guest

Source: Soompi by S. Park

Lee Jung Hyun Talks About Her Husband And Wedding + Girlsâ Generationâs Seohyun Shares Excitement For Her As A Guest

Lee Jung Hyun talked about her marriage and husband on SBS’s “Night of Real Entertainment.”

On the April 9 episode, the entertainment news show reported on Lee Jung Hyun’s wedding. She tied the knot with an orthopedist who’s three years younger than her on April 7, and the ceremony was attended by many stars including Lee Min Jung, Lee Byung Hun, Son Ye Jin, Ko So Young, Oh Hyun Kyung, Sung Yuri, Han Ji Hye, Uhm Ji Won, Baek Ji Young, and Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun.

Lee Min Jung said, “Congratulations Lee Jung Hyun and please have a beautiful baby soon. Thank you.”

Seohyun commented, “I was actually the first person to hear about her marriage. She told me while I was eating with her and it felt so dreamlike that I couldn’t sleep because I was so excited.” She joked that Lee Jung Hyun’s husband must have been someone who saved the world, since he is getting to marry her. She added, “Please take good care of her.”

During her interview, Lee Jung Hyun said, “I met my husband when I was introduced to him by a close friend. He’s a bit younger than me, but he’s really mature. He’s really sincere and kind. I really like children, so I hope to have three children if I have the time to do so.” Park Kyung Lim was the MC of the wedding and Baek Ji Young sang the congratulatory song.

Lee-Jung-Hyun1.jpg

After the wedding, Lee Jung Hyun said, “I was really nervous. I don’t know if this is real or a dream. It doesn’t feel real.” When asked about a memorable moment, she revealed, “A male guest caught the bouquet, so Sung Yuri who was next to him was sad. It was a concept where married people could still catch the bouquet.”

The singer-actress said that she missed her husband since she was separated from him right after the wedding, and revealed that her pet name for him is “baby.”

“As soon as I saw him, I hoped that he’d like me, and we began dating because he liked me so much,” continued Lee Jung Hyun. “After work, he would look at his patient’s x-rays again and think about their treatment. Those kinds of things made me think he was great.”

She added, “He’s younger, but he doesn’t feel younger at all. He seemed like someone I wanted to be with forever until I died and it felt as if I couldn’t live if it weren’t for him.”

Lee Jung Hyun concluded with a video message to her husband, saying, “Honey, I love you so so much and thank you for choosing me. Let’s be together until the day we die. I love you.”

Lee-Jung-Hyun2.jpg

“Night of Real Entertainment” airs on Tuesdays at 8:55 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived